剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
殿后的人
Last man!
E队在执行夜间第二项任务
Team Echo was on their second mission of the night.
他们突破了住♥宅♥楼
They breached the structure.
几秒种后就发生了爆♥炸♥
Seconds later, there was an explosion.
你是说E队的六个人
So you're telling me that all...
全都死了
six members of Echo Team are dead.
司令部要求你们的驻派时间提前
Command has asked that your date of deployment be moved up.
你们18小时内出发
You leave in 18 hours.
你的另一个家紧紧地抓住了你
Your other family has got too tight a hold.
我不能再与别人分享你了
I can't share you anymore.
也许不该继续做你妻子了
I don't think I should be your wife.
塔利克·贾马拉
Tariq Jamala.
如果我们的人真的步入陷阱
Well, if our guys did get led into a trap,
就是塔利克引他们进去的
Tariq's the one who led them there,
他打的最后一通电♥话♥
the last phone call he made,
打给了19岁的阿齐姆·赖萨尼
to Azim Raisani, 19.
塔利克爱上了阿齐姆
Tariq fell in love with this kid Azim.
迪克说那街区不大友好 老大
Deke said the neighborhood's pretty hostile, boss.
我们进去出来
We go in, we go out,
抓到那小子 然后撤离
we get the kid, and we're gone.
贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗
你们有感到心惊肉跳吗
Any of you guys getting the willies?
有 有太多回忆了
Yeah, too much history here.
你觉得我们来贾拉拉巴德有多少次了
How many times do you think we've been to J-Bad?
太多次了
Too many times.
作战中心 B1正在马扎里路上北行
TOC, this is Bravo 1 proceeding north on Mazari Road.
收到 B1 看到你们在马扎里路上了
Copy, Bravo 1, I've got you on Mazari Road.
目标在你们左侧约八百米处
Your target is approximately 800 meters on your left.
收到
Copy that.
老大 这些人的神情不对劲啊
Boss, I do not like the looks of these guys.
我第一次驻派时有人告诉我的第一件事是
You know, first thing they told me on my first deployment--
进入不友好的街区时
you get into a hostile neighborhood,
就拿打电♥话♥的人开刀
you schwack the guy on the phone.
对 那要是都在打电♥话♥呢
Yeah, what about when they all got phones?
那就一个不留
Schwack 'em all.
那样倒真能让你赢得人心 桑尼
Yeah, that'll win you some hearts and minds, Sonny.
在那
Right there.
作战中心 看到我们了吗
TOC, you see us?
看到了 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
可以攻入
You are clear for entry.
收到 行动
Copy that. Let's go.
上 上 上
Move, move, move, move, move!
盯着你呢 小兄弟
I got my eyes on you, little buddy.
上次另一队进入塔利克的房♥产时房♥子全炸了
Last time a team went to one of Tariq's properties, whole place blew up.
所以得确保万无一失
That's why we're doing this right.
殿后的人
Last man.
出来 出来
Get out! Get out!
趴地上
Get on the floor.
阿齐姆 阿齐姆 阿齐姆
Azim, Azim, Azim!
作战中心 这里是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
找到阿齐姆了
We got Azim.
收到 B2
Copy, Bravo 2.
注意 不明车辆正在接近目标地点
Be advised, unknown vehicle approaching your target location.
戴维斯 快让史酷比货车开走
Davis, get rid of the Scooby vans now.
收到 开到待命位置
Copy. Moving vans to standby location.
好 看到他们了
Okay, we got 'em.
小兄弟要行动了
Little buddy's on the move.
意料之中
Ain't that a surprise.
布罗克 怎么了
Brock, what is it?
风从车的方向吹过来
The wind's coming from the direction of the vehicle.
-车是简易爆♥炸♥装置 -里面有爆♥炸♥物
- Saying the vehicle's an IED? - I'm saying it's got explosives in it.
残余物
Residue?
有可能 肯定是大量的残余物
It could be, but it'd have to be a lot of residue.
我不喜欢这些人 老大
I don't like these guys, boss.
B1 我看到有几个人
Bravo 1, I'm seeing several men...
不对 是很多人聚集在你们的位置
make that many men-- converging on your position.
从哪来的
Where?
四面八方
From everywhere.
入境的第一周
First week in-country...
别变成最后一周
Let's not make it our last.
作战中心 B1请求立即近距空中支援
TOC, this is 1 requesting immediate CAS.
危险逼近
Danger close.
B1 注意 空中支援受限
Bravo 1, be advised, we have limited air support.
最近的直升机还在贾拉拉巴德加油
Nearest helo is still refueling, J-Bad.
预计十分钟到达你们的位置
ETA your position, ten minutes.
炮击来了
Incoming!
-都没事吧 -没事
- Everybody okay?! - Yeah!
都没事
Yeah, we're all good!
他们应该不知道他在里面 或者根本不在乎
Figure they don't know he's up here or they don't give a damn!
对 感觉他们也想要他的命
Yeah, I'm starting to think they want him dead, too!
作战中心 B1 近距空中支援几时到
TOC, this is Bravo 1. How close are we to CAS?
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
近距空中支援仍然延迟
Close Air Support is still delayed,
但有架撤离直升机表示
but I've got an exfil helo that says
可以在十二分钟后赶到你们西南方
he can make it to an LZ approximately two klicks
约两公里处的降落区
southwest of your position in 12 mikes.
收到 降落区在什么位置
Roger. What's the LZ?
喀布尔公路旁的一处空地
It's an open field just off the Kabul Highway.
我把定位坐标发给司机
I'm gonna send a GPS grid to the drivers.
收到 在那见
Copy that! We'll meet you there!
货车 开到西巷 准备紧迫撤离
Vans, move to the west alley. Prepare for a hot exfil.
该离开这鬼地方了 老杰
Time to get out of Dodge, Jace!
三个敌人靠近
Hey, hey! Three guys! Three guys up close!
在前面 靠近 靠近
They're in front! Close! Close up!
明白 给我个手雷
On it! Give me a frag!
扔出手雷
Frag out!
扔出手雷
Frag out!
烟雾弹
Smoke!
准备撤离
Prep for exfil!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
起来 起来
Hey, get up! Get up!
不 不走 不走
你想活命吗
走走走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go! Right, let's go!
货车三十秒后就到
Van's gonna be here in 30 seconds.
烟雾弹准备好了
Smoke ready.
撤离 撤离 撤离
Exfil, exfil, exfil.
殿后的人
Last man.
殿后的人
Last man!
殿后的人
Last man!
走走
Go! Go!
走走走 走走走
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
作战中心 正在撤离 前往降落区
TOC, exfil'ing now. Heading to LZ.
海豹突击队
第一季 第十四集
芬蒂前线作战基地
贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗
-你们成功了 -对 但愿他值得冒险
- You made it. - Yeah, well, hope he's worth it,
我们可是顶着枪子儿抓他回来的
'cause we got our asses shot up.
塔利克·贾马拉把我们的人引入陷阱
Tariq Jamala walked our guys into a booby-trapped house.
阿齐姆是最后跟他说话的人 肯定值得
Azim was the last person to talk to him. He's worth it.
有发现了通知我
Let me know what you find out.
他说塔利克不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He says Tariq was not a terrorist.
塔利克的一次性手♥机♥接到过多通
Tariq's burner phone had calls from several numbers
跟哈拉尼网络有关的电♥话♥
associated with the Halani Network.
这是我们最初找他的原因
It's how we got to him in the first place.
-他说这不是真的 -我们还知道
- He says that's a lie. - We also know
他死的那晚曾打电♥话♥给你
he called you the night he died.
那天晚上他把我们的人引向死亡
The night he led our men to their deaths.
所以我们顶着枪子儿抓阿齐姆回来
So, after nearly getting our asses shot off bringing this guy in, Azim,
竟然是个死胡同
it turns out being a dead end?
真不懂一个同性恋怎么会成为圣♥战♥分子
Never understand why a gay man would become a jihadi,
而他的战友要是知道他的性取向
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表