剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team....
这位是珀西·雅各布斯中士
This is Sergeant Percy Jacobs.
军队刑事调查部
The Army's Criminal Investigative Division
认为他是被手雷击中
believe he was hit by a fragmentation grenade.
那是我的手雷 如果我的肩膀没受伤
It was my frag. If my shoulder wasn't messed up,
那个男孩就不会死了
that boy would still be alive.
那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头
That's Steve Porter's drill.
某次行动时有东西沾上面了
He got something on it during an op.
其实是稀土金属
The real story is rare-earth metals.
记得史蒂夫·波特的钻头吗
Remember Steve Porter's drill bit?
我重新检测了一遍 不是你骗了我
Well, I had it tested again. So, either you lied to me
就是你的实验人员骗了你
or your lab guys lied to me.
我没骗你
I didn't lie to you.
你的老板 卡特
Your boss, Cutter,
一旦和钱有关 人们就会做很多可笑的事情
people do a lot of funny things when it comes to money.
也许 杀掉一群作战人员
Maybe, uh, murder a bunch of operators?
我是阿曼达·艾利斯
This is Amanda Ellis.
我是阿巴德·哈拉尼
This is Abad Halani.
我哥哥努里·哈拉尼
My brother, Nouri Halani,
他就是炸死了你们突击队员的人
he is the one who blew up your commandos.
我是阿巴德·哈拉尼
This is Abad Halani.
首先恭喜你们抓到了哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔
First, I congratulate you on the capture of Hamid Gul Baladur.
没想到他会被你们活捉
I never thought he could be taken alive.
其次 我哥哥努里·哈拉尼
Second, my brother, Nouri Halani,
他就是几周前炸死了你们突击队员的人
he is the one who blew up your commandos some weeks ago.
你为什么把这些告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
我想把他送给你们
I want to deliver him to you.
确定他就是阿巴德·哈拉尼吗
And we're sure that's Abad Halani?
声音识别匹配显示很可能是他
The voice recognition was a probable match.
他挺会干扰信♥号♥♥的
The guy did a pretty good job scrambling the signal,
但我们追踪到是在巴基斯坦西北部
but we managed to track it to Northwest Pakistan.
哈拉尼中心
Halani Central.
你是要背叛你的亲哥哥
You're offering to betray your own brother?
他背叛了我和我们的人♥民♥
He betrayed me and all our people.
我的哥哥已经疯了
My brother has gone mad.
他想统治世界
He wants to rule the world.
他会杀掉所有被他视为敌人的人
He will kill anyone he thinks is an enemy.
他把我视为敌人
He thinks I am an enemy.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想统治世界
Because I do not want to rule the world.
听着 还是说不通啊
Hey, look, it still don't make no sense.
坏蛋大哥努里·哈拉尼杀了E队
Big, bad Nouri Halani kills Echo Team
就因为他们烧毁了一小块罂粟农场
because they burnt down some little poppy field?
拜托
Come on.
至少努里·哈拉尼杀了我们的E队队友
The bottom line is Nouri Halani killed our Echo guys.
事实在于阿巴德说能帮我们抓到努里·哈拉尼
Fact of the matter is Abad says he can get us Nouri Halani.
他要求亲自会面
He's asked for an in-person meeting
明天下午在卡拉奇会面 解决具体问题
tomorrow afternoon in Karachi, iron out the particulars.
我们的任务是在会面时盯紧他
Plan's for us to get eyes on him at that meeting,
在抓住努里之前 监视他
surveil him until we got Nouri rolled up,
之后再去抓阿巴德
and then roll up Abad right after.
先说重要的 我得让巴基斯坦方面
First things first, I got to get the Pakistanis
同意我去现场 所以
to sign off on me being there, so...
如果他们不同意呢
And if they don't?
那就取消一切行动吗
You're gonna, uh, just call the whole thing off?
其实我想如果是那样
Actually, I was thinking in that case,
我就只能跟你们偷偷溜进去
I just have to sneak in with you guys.
混小子们 我可以一起吗
Hey, suckers. Join you?
您请便
Be my guest.
你赞成这次任务吗
You down with the mission?
非要问我 我觉得这完全是在浪费时间
Ah, it's just a big waste of time, if you ask me.
就该直接扔枚炸♥弹♥ 然后收工
We should just drop a big bomb on them and call it a day.
你这是想挑起一起引人注目的
That is a very nice international incident
国际事件啊
you are proposing.
瞧 我就喜欢这调调
See, I like the sound of that right there.
很悦耳 对吧
It's got a little ring to it, doesn't it?
我最近跟丹尼联♥系♥出了点问题
I've been having trouble getting in touch with Danny.
你最后一次联♥系♥他是什么时候
Well, how long has it been since you talked to him?
一周前
Week.
你想我联♥系♥他还是...
You want me to reach out to him or...?
-不不不 -不吗
- No. No, no, no. - No?
-不 谢谢你 -这么说吧
- No. Thank you. - Look, I tell you what.
我该给泰勒兄弟打个电♥话♥
I owe a call to my buddy Tyler.
我会让他过去查看他
I will have him stop by and check up on him.
只要知道他还活着就好
Hey, it'd be nice to know he's alive.
当然了
Well... sure.
没问题 包我身上
All right, all set. Consider it done.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - There you go.
宝贝 抱歉我错过了
Hi, babe. Sorry that I missed you.
再一次 我们真该好好聊聊的
Again. Uh... know we really need to talk.
我今天必须准时去上课
I just really need to get to class on time today.
我很想你
I just really miss you.
我真的想赶紧跟你再次待在同一个时区
I really can't wait for us to be in the same time zone again.
你说过下下周
Um, you said that you were getting back
你就会回来
the week after next.
你记得杜克大学的现代语言协会会议吗
Do you remember that MLA conference at Duke?
也是下下周要开
It starts the exact same week.
所以不知道你抵达时我能不能去接你
So I don't know that I will be able to meet you when you land.
很抱歉 最好是能提前五天
Sorry. I... you know, it would be helpful to know
告诉我你的抵达时间
exactly when you land outside of a five-day window.
期待能很快和你面谈
Wish we could talk about this in person.
我真的得走了
I really have to go.
保重
Uh, be careful.
爱你 回聊
I love you. I'll talk to you soon.
再见
Bye.
你好
Hi.
有好消息
Hey. Good news.
我在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡认识个人
Guy I met in Islamabad
在贾拉拉巴德的巴基斯坦领♥事♥馆♥工作
is working at the Pakistani Consulate in J-Bad.
他肯定能给我弄到
Pretty sure he's gonna be able
进入卡拉奇的许可
to get me permission to go into Karachi.
的确是好消息
Wow. Hey, that is good news.
我一个小时后在他办公室见面
Yeah. I'm gonna meet him at his office in an hour.
要人陪你去吗
You want some company?
不用 都是私下接头
No. Just between spooks.
你对至强公♥司♥了解多少
So what do you know about Xeon?
至强战略安全 那个承包商
Xeon Tactical? The contractors?
我是说官方层面的
I mean in an official capacity.
-你是想知道我们对他们了解多少 -是
- Oh, you want to know what we know about them. - Yeah.
就像黑水和戴阳国际
Uh, well, like Blackwater and DynCorp,
均为美国♥军♥事后勤承包商
他们都多少担有恶名
they have their share of bad press.
一点不冤枉
It's heartily deserved.
卡特这人怎样
What about Cutter?
艾伦·卡特约五年前创立了至强
Alan Cutter founded Xeon about five years ago
当时他从英国特种部队退役
after he retired from British Special Forces.
算是经营[作战]人员 一语双关
Bit of an operator, if you pardon the pun,
但没准只是因为他有英国口音
but maybe it's just the accent?
他绝不是个好惹的人
He's definitely not the kind of guy you want to cross.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me about this, anyway?
为什么不去问你的新朋友艾米
Why don't you ask your new friend, Amy?
她为他工作
She works for him.
你知道这些想干什么
Where are you going with this?
要是我告诉你至强也许跟
What if I told you that Xeon may have been involved
E队出事有关
in Echo Team's deaths?
怎么个有关法
Involved how?
史蒂夫·波特可能是
Well, Steve Porter may have gotten himself
招惹上了杀身之祸
into something that got him killed.
至强在开采他在
You know, Xeon mining these rare-earth metals
烧毁的罂粟农场下的
that he, uh, found while he was, uh, you know,
隧♥道♥里发现的稀土金属
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表