剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
They say they don't want to go, we can't take them.
问题是你们已深入当地好几个小时了
Problem is, now you're a couple hours deeper in the bush
而且很快就天黑了
and it's a couple hours closer to nightfall.
抗♥议♥正演变成全国暴♥动♥
Protests are turning violent nationwide.
好吧 不用担心我们
Well, don't worry about us.
我们这就赶回来
We're heading back to you now.
很好 开快点
Okay, drive fast.
事态只会变得越来越糟
Things are only getting worse.
我在等和副国务卿通话
Yeah, I'm holding for the assistant secretary.
是的 我会继续等
Uh... uh, yes, I'll-I'll keep holding.
我 我现在没法 好吧 什么事
I... I can't really, uh... yes? What?
下令全员撤离
Order the evac.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你有这个权力 代理大使直接向...
You have the authority. Acting ambassador reports...
不必跟我说我有什么权力 谢谢
You don't need to tell me my authority, thank you.
你是在拿人命做赌注
You're gambling with people's lives.
我负责谋求
I'm entrusted with advancing
美国的国家利益
the national interests of the United States
我认为美国的利益不在于
and I don't believe it's within that interest
传递出一有危险我们就
to send a message that we cut and run
-落荒而逃的信息 -你明知
- at the first sign of trouble. - Is it in the national interest
有人不想撤离 却还是派目前仅有的
to send the only Tier One asset
一级作战人员去营救
currently in this country to rescue a guy
这就符合国家利益吗
you knew didn't want to be rescued?
那人恰好是某个主要竞选赞助人的儿子
Guy who happens to be the son of a major campaign donor?
你想让埃里克的父亲知道
I think it's in your best interest
你派出了最厉害的人员
to be able to tell Erik's daddy
这只是符合你的最大利益
that you sent the best men you had.
那样的话 不管埃里克最后会怎样
That way, whichever way it works out for Erik,
都会显得你已经尽力了
you get to look like you did everything you could.
"大使有责任保证所在国
"The ambassador is responsible for the safety
全部美国公民的
of every American citizen inside the borders
人身安全"
of his or her host country."
我们的人还在前线 如果他们发生不测
We have men outside the wire and if anything happens to them
全都怪你决定牺牲他们的性命
because you decided to risk their lives...
他们参军早就准备好牺牲了
They joined up to risk their lives!
确实如此
They certainly did.
如果你现在还不下令撤离
And if you don't order the evac now,
我对天起誓 我一定会设法毁了你
I swear to God, I will find a way to burn you.
是的 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
谢谢你 副国务卿先生
Thank you, Mr. Assistant Secretary.
先生 我
Sir, I...
我必须向你报告
I need to inform you...
这里的情况已不受控制
the situation here has become untenable.
我准备下令撤离
I'm ordering a complete evacuation
我们在朱巴的全部工作人员
of the mission here in Juba.
情况看来不妙啊
This doesn't look good.
没错 这批人肯定不是今天早前
Yeah, these definitely aren't the guys
放我们通过的那些人
who waved us through earlier today.
这些家伙不像是党派人士
Ah, these guys don't look political.
他们看起来更像土匪
They look more like bandits.
我们还不知道他们是什么身份
We don't know who they are yet.
不过他们好像打死了那些守卫
But it looks like they shot those guards.
任何想用德什卡机♥枪♥的人 直接爆头
Anyone goes for the DShK, shoot 'em in the face.
-听你指挥 -他交给我了
- Call your shots. - He's mine.
左近 右远
Left near. Right far.
马上下车
Step out now!
-那个德什卡机♥枪♥ -看我的
- The DShK. - On me.
走
Go.
有人中枪吗
Anybody hit?
-都很好 -没事 -很好
- We're good. - We're good. - Okay.
雷 民兵在设置路障
Ray, militias are setting up roadblocks.
你得帮我们出去
Gonna need your help to get us out of here.
好 等我一下
All right, give me a sec
我让戴维斯派出无人机
and I'll get Davis to call for the drone.
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
是的 我们正在撤离哨站
Yes, we are evacuating post.
凌晨4点开始 大使♥馆♥停止一切运作
As of 0400, the embassy is shutting down normal operations.
是的
Oh, oh-- yeah.
联♥系♥麦克迪尔空军基地的
Call MacDill Air Force Base,
海军陆战队中♥央♥司令部
Marine Corps Central Command,
要求他们派出救援护卫队
and request that they send a rescue convoy.
不 我被告知车辆已上路
No, I-I was told the vehicles are already en route.
一个小时后达到
They'll be here in one hour,
但是你要提出正式请求
but you need to make the official request
好让地面总指挥别因为
so that the ground commander doesn't get dinged
搞乱指挥系统而惹麻烦
for violating his chain of command.
好的
Yeah, okay.
用你的卫星电♥话♥打给麦克迪尔
Call MacDill on your sat phone.
请求救援
Ask to be rescued.
你的下属正在销毁机密文件
Then give your people the "Attaboy" for the quick work
告诉他们干得很快很好
that they're doing destroying all this classified material.
谢谢
Thank you.
解散
Dismissed.
撤离护卫队四十分钟后达到大使♥馆♥
The evacuation convoy is gonna reach the embassy in 40 minutes.
收到 谢谢雷
Copy. Thanks, Ray.
转弯后向前开100米
Okay, after this turn, you're gonna stay straight
到达环岛
100 meters till you hit the roundabout.
好 现在转弯
Okay, we're making the turn now.
100米
100 meters.
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
老杰 我们跟
All right, Jace, we're online
追踪设备和无人机连线了
with the tracking device and the drone feed.
我们会引导你们回到大使♥馆♥
We're gonna guide you back to the embassy.
我不知道 雷 这边情况不妙
I don't know, Ray. This is looking hairy.
你没事的 保持通话
You're okay. Just stay online.
只差75米了
Just 75 more meters.
滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home!
-看着还好 -还剩50米
- Looking good. - All right, 50 meters.
我们得离开这里 头儿
We got to get out of here, boss.
靠左边 靠左边
Left up there, left up there.
烟雾太大我看不清楚了
It's too much smoke. I'm losing visual.
班迪 这里是作战中心
Bandit, this is TOC,
你能从另外一侧看清楚吗
can you get another angle on that?
正在尝试
We're trying.
倒车倒车 退回去
Back, back, back, back, back.
倒车 走
Back up. Go.
好 走
Good, go.
去哪里 雷
Where are we going, Ray?
雷 回答我 我去哪儿
Talk to me, Ray. Where am I going?
我在想办法 他们被困在里面了
I'm working on it. They're gonna get sealed in.
班迪 这里是作战中心 你得找到
Bandit, this is TOC, we need you to find
烟雾中的一个洞
a hole in that smoke now.
跟她说慢慢来
Tell her to take her time.
随时都可以 雷
Whenever you feel like it, Ray.
我的天
Oh, my God.
B1 有武装民兵在你正前方
Bravo 1, you've got an armed militia dead ahead of you.
退回去
Back out of there.
撤退 撤退
All back, all back, all back.
拜托
Come on!
撤 撤
Go, go, go, go, go.
好 我搞定
Okay, I got it.
你要在第二个 不对
You're gonna take the second-- no,
环岛的第三个出口处转弯
make that third exit off the roundabout.
左边 左边
Left, left, left, left.
左边安全
Oh, you are clear left.
重复 你的左边是安全的
Repeat, your left is clear.
伙计 我们得马上走
Dude, we got to go now.
他们召集我们
They're calling us in.
我们有59...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表