剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
那种地形 最多三十分钟
That terrain, we're talking 30 minutes tops
我们的人就会遇敌
till they get to our guys.
我会尽量用侦察监视设备找到他们
All right, I'm gonna try to find them on the ISR.
有多少人
How many guys are we talking about?
不清楚 村子里的人都是哈拉尼的一员
Unclear. Everyone in that village is a Halani
或是哈拉尼的表亲
or a cousin of a Halani.
他们去那里可不是为了帮我们的人
They're not going up there to help our guys.
我们也没有办法通知他们
And we've got no way to warn 'em.
作战中心 我是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
我们离坠机地点多远
How close are we to the crash site?
B2 估计不到十分钟的距离
Bravo 2, estimate you're less than ten minutes out.
请知晓 也许有一大群武装分子
But be advised, you may have a large group of fighters
正从山的另一边
heading up to the crash site
前往坠机地点
from the other side of the mountain.
也许有
May have?
侦察监视设备上还没看到他们
ISR hasn't picked 'em up yet.
看到他们 会立即通知你
We'll let you know as soon as we've got a visual.
我们要改变原定路线 拦截他们吗
Should we deviate from course? Cut 'em off?
不行 继续赶去农舍帮助他们坚守阵地
Negative. Make your way up to that farmhouse and help 'em hold
直到我们找到地对空导弹的位置
till we locate the SAMs.
我们要把直升机开去那里
We need to get our helos in there.
收到
Yeah. Roger that.
希望我们能再见到哈拉尼的手下
I hope we see Halani's boys again.
和他们的事还没了结呢
Got some unfinished business for 'em.
-趴下 趴下 -趴下 趴下
- Down, down, down, down! - Down, down, down!
给我趴下
Get your asses down!
趴在地上
Get your asses on the ground!
双手高举 双手高举
Watch the hands! Watch the hands!
我们没时间了 我们要尽快赶去坠机地点
We don't got time for this. We gotta get to the crash site.
他们肯定是塔♥利♥班♥的侦察兵
These are Tali scouts for sure.
-这是猎枪 -我们就是他们的猎物
- That's a hunting rifle. - Yeah, and we're their prey.
-解决他们然后继续前进 -解决他们
- So let's take care of 'em and move on. - Take care of 'em?
要是放了他们 他们会大喊
We let 'em go, they'll start squawking,
让整个山里的人都知道我们的路线
and the entire mountain's gonna know what our path is.
就又会变成红翼行动那样
It'll be Operation Red Wing all over again.
我告诉你 这场战争不需要这把步♥枪♥了
Tell you what, there's one less rifle in this war.
这把步♥枪♥可能是这些孩子仅有的东西了
This rifle is probably all these kids have in the world.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
-你不会这样做吧 -是的 我做了
- You did not just do that. - Yes, I did.
就像你说的 我们没有时间了 走吧
Like you said, we don't have time for this-- let's go!
敌军正全力冲向我们的战友
Golden Horde's charging our men right now
我们却在这
while we're sitting here playing grab-ass
和未来的阿富汗塔♥利♥班♥玩抓人游戏
with Future Taliban of Afghanistan Club!
真是太棒了 雷
That's great, Ray.
站住
Stop!
开枪
Shoot him!
放了他 放了他
Let him go, let him go.
-这是怎么回事 雷 - 做正确的判断
- What the hell was that, Ray? - Good judgment.
那个孩子不构成威胁 我们也没时间追他
That kid's not a threat, and we don't have time to chase him.
刑事调查部也许认定了
CID may have cleared you
用手榴弹杀死那个孩子不是你的责任
for killing that kid with the grenade,
但是你还是在想着 雷
but you're still in your head, Ray.
-你不敢扣下扳机了 -你错了
- You've gone trigger-shy. - Wrong.
你脑子里想着复仇
You've got revenge in your head,
蒙蔽了你的思想
and it's clouding your thinking.
杀了这个牧羊人对坠机点的任何人
Smoking that goat herder isn't gonna do anything
都没有帮助 我做了正确的决定
for anybody at that crash site. Now, I made the right call.
如果你错了 我们也没有命去搞清楚了
If it was the wrong call, we're gonna be too dead to realize it.
你太情绪化
You... are emotional.
决定是正确的 走吧
It was the right call. Let's go!
我没有情绪化
I am not emotional!
看来马上会有敌人过来
Looks like we're gonna have some visitors pretty soon.
不用担心
Yeah, no worries, huh?
-我们会搞定的 -对吗
- We can take 'em. - Right?
我喜欢你的态度
I like your attitude.
你心态很好
You got a good attitude.
你在国内有家人吗
You got any family back home?
有妻子和孩子等你回去吗
A wife or kids waiting on you?
我有个女友
Got a girlfriend.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们是认真的吗
Is it serious?
我打算向她求婚
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
我们是高中生情侣
Yeah, you know, high school sweethearts.
你知道这件事
You know the story.
是 我听说过
Yeah, yeah, I've heard it.
她很坚强
Yeah, she's tough.
我的女友 她特别坚强
Yeah, my girl, she's really tough.
有一次 我们在学校附近的采石场
This one time, we were in a quarry near school,
我想给她留下深刻印象
and I wanted to impress her or something, and I tried
我试着做了一个三转空翻
to do this, like, triple flip thing,
然后从十米高的地方摔了下去
and I crashed a belly slam from 35 feet,
当场就晕过去了
and it knocked me right out.
我知道的下一件事 就是向下摔去
Next thing I know, I'm headed for the bottom.
之后 我看到阿兰娜在那里
Next thing after that, Alana's right there,
帮助我站起来
and she's helping me up.
你刚刚说你女友叫什么
What did you say her name was, your girlfriend?
安娜 她叫安娜
Anna. Her name's Anna.
你刚刚听成什么了
What did you think I said?
我不知道 你继续说
I don't know. Go ahead.
我在咳嗽 还呛了水
Anyway, I'm coughing and I'm choking on water,
然后我看着她 她在
and I look over, and she's...
她在笑
she's grinning.
就在那一刻我知道
You know, I... knew right there
她一定会成为我的妻子
she was gonna be my wife.
你呢 你结婚了吗
What about you, are you married?
是
Yeah.
我结过婚
I was.
我们有两个孩子
We got two kids.
-你有孩子 -是
- You got kids? - Yeah.
-我想要孩子 -是吗
- Yeah, I want kids. - You do?
是 我家有很多孩子
Yeah. I come from a big family.
3个男孩 2个女孩
Three boys, two girls.
我不介意有六个孩子
I wouldn't mind an even half dozen myself.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
再睡一会儿 好吗
Go back to sleep, will you?
再睡一会儿
Go back to sleep.
雷快到农舍了
Ray's almost to the farmhouse.
知道他们马上要汇合给了我一点安慰
Gives me some relief knowing they'll all be together soon.
我们还没有脱险
We're not out of the woods yet.
得先给快速反应部队开路才能找到他们
Still can't get to them till we clear a path for the QRF.
作战中心 我是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
我们正在靠近坠机地点
We're getting close to the crash site.
你们在这一带看到敌人了吗
You got eyes on any enemy in the area?
你们暂时安全 B2
You're clear for now, Bravo 2.
你和其他人建立通讯了吗
Have you established comms with the other guys yet?
没有 希望能在达坠机点后建立通讯
Negative. Hopefully we will when we get line of sight.
加油 就在这座山脊那边 快走
Come on, boys, just over this ridge. Go! Go!
走吧
Let's go.
这样也能生还真是奇迹
It's amazing anybody walked away from this.
B队成员 我是B2
Any Bravo element, this is 2.
通讯检查 完毕
Comms check, over.
总算到了
About time.
-收到 B6 -这就好
- Copy that, Bravo 6. - There we go.
我们去救他们
Let's go get our boys.
行动
Let's move.
向你们靠近 不要向西面开火
Coming to you. Do not fire to the west.
再说一遍 不要向西面开火
Say again, do not fire to the west.
-兄弟 -怎么样了 兄弟
- Hey, brother. - What's up, boys?
这地方弄的不错 我喜欢
Like what you've done with the place.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表