剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
计算破门的力度吗
to calculate their breaching charges?
是 它们叫建筑计算器
Yeah, they're called construction calculators
不是浪得虚名
for a reason.
我很高兴看到
I'm glad to see they...
他们至少还在用锤子
still using hammers, at least.
还能用来给你的帐篷装个平屋顶
Oh, yeah, they're good for putting a new deck onto your hooch.
或者用来敲碎塔♥利♥班♥士兵的头
Or cracking a Tali sentry's skull.
不过我猜现在他们用印第安战斧了
But I guess they use tomahawks for that now.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》那篇报道后就没有了
No, no, not since that times article.
显然用印第安战斧很残忍♥ 你没听过吗
Apparently tomahawks are cruel. Haven't you heard?
难道锤子就不残忍♥吗
Oh, and hammers aren't?
老实说 我不了解
Honestly, I can't keep track.
有这么多的限制
With all these restrictions,
我几乎庆幸自己没要去驻派
this almost makes me glad I'm not deploying.
是啊 几乎
Yeah, almost.
我知道你很怀念
I know you miss it.
我想的是你
I'll miss you.
真好笑 之前都是我要走
It's funny-- I was always the one leaving.
留下来的感觉糟糕透了
It sucks staying behind.
是啊 现在你知道那些女人的感受了
Yeah, now you know how all those ladies felt.
什么女人
What ladies?
你要待多久
How long you staying, anyway?
-你不在的时候吗 -对
- Uh, while you're gone? - Yeah.
至少几个星期
Couple weeks, at least.
几个星期啊
Mm, couple weeks, huh?
如果是那样
If that.
这里没什么东西让我留恋
It's not like there's anything keeping me here.
可以 相当可以
Nice. Really nice.
什么事 杰森
Yeah, Jason?
帮我把东西放回车里
Hey, help me get the stuff back in the car.
很感谢大家这么快赶来
Appreciate you all coming in so quickly.
我知道你们都在好奇
I know you're all wondering.
是这样的
So here it is.
昨晚 大约当地时间凌晨一点整
Last night, at approximately 0100 hours local time,
海豹六队的E队在执行夜间第二项任务
DEVGRU Team Echo was on their second mission of the night.
是在贾拉拉巴德
It was a follow-on operation
客什刚巴德的街区执行一次后续任务
in the Khush Gumbad neighborhood of Jalalabad.
目标是一处私人住♥宅♥楼
The target was a private residence.
他们突破了住♥宅♥楼
They breached the structure,
进入了楼里 几秒种后就
made entry. Seconds later, there was...
发生了爆♥炸♥
an explosion.
是说保镖都穿了炸♥弹♥背心
What are we talking-- bodyguards with S-vests
还是整个地方都布满炸♥药♥
or the whole place just rigged?
没错
Yeah.
可能都是
Probably all that.
有人生还吗
Survivors?
据我们所知没有
None that we know of.
你是说六个人
So you're telling me that all...
全都死了
six guys are dead.
伤亡通知小队已经出发了
The casualty notification teams are en route.
该死的
Damn it.
E队准备跟我们交接
Echo Team was handing off to us.
我昨天还跟史蒂夫·波特说过话
I just talked to Steve Porter yesterday.
是的
Right.
中队现在
Uh... the squadron
失去了一整支小队
is now down a full team.
因此 就如你们所知
Which, as you know,
情况难以为继
is an untenable situation.
为了补救
To remedy it,
司令部要求你们的驻派时间提前
Command has asked that your date of deployment be moved up.
什么时候
To when?
你们18小时内出发
You leave in 18 hours.
个人有什么要收拾干净的事
Any tidying up you need do on the personal front,
可以现在去做
now's the time to do it.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
辛迪还好吗
How's Cindy?
你能想象得到
You can imagine.
他们有什么发现吗 还是你不能说
They find out anything, or you can't say?
没多少发现 是一次后续任务
Not much. It was a follow-on.
某个人领着队伍从一个地方到另一个地方
One guy leads one team from one one location to another and...
然后房♥子爆♥炸♥塌了
house just dropped on 'em.
自杀式炸♥弹♥吗
Suicide bomber?
听起来是的
That's what it sounds like.
杰森
Jason...
我们本该去科罗拉多的
We were supposed to go to Coronado, you know?
孩子们从没去过那里 而且
Kids have never been, and...
他在那做的基础水下爆破训练
it's where he did BUD/S, so...
他总是希望孩子们能去看看
he'd always wanted them to see it.
他说"要不是差点在太平洋里淹死
He said, "You don't know what a real ocean feels like
你都不知道真正的海洋是什么感觉"
until you've nearly drowned in the Pacific""
他是个坚强的家伙
He was a tough bastard.
是啊
Yeah.
但还不够坚强
Not tough enough.
我们都不够
None of us are.
我真是俗套
I am such a cliché.
但是天呐 谁知道
But, God, you don't know,
不是吗
do you...
直到发生在你身上
until it happens to you?
我和奈玛本来打算带凯西和罗伯特
Naima and I were gonna take Cathy and Robert
去大西洋城的冰雪皇后
to the Dairy Queen on Atlantic.
之后可能去去水族馆吧
Maybe go to the aquarium after?
那很好
Yeah. That's good.
待在这里
Being here is just...
太难过了
it's too sad.
没事
It's okay.
我们会让他们吃奥利奥暴风雪吃个爽
We'll get 'em stoned on Oreo Blizzards
然后去看水獭
and pop by to see the otters.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-水獭不错 -嗯
- Otters are good. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很想他
I miss him so much.
我们是一家人 我们会撑过去的
We're family. We're gonna get through this.
好吗
All right?
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
小鬼怎么样
Hey, how's little man doing?
和桑尼在看《探险时光》
Watching Adventure Time with Sonny.
桑尼真的很了解《探险时光》
Sonny really knows a lot about Adventure Time.
嗯
Yeah.
我们找个时间聊聊吗
We gonna talk sometime?
看来现在也没意义了
I mean, I guess it's moot now.
什么 驻派的事吗
What, about deployment?
我该怎么做 奈玛
What am I supposed to do, Naima?
什么也不用做 我知道你要去
Nothing. You're going. I know.
我妈要来了 我会回去上班
My mom's gonna be here, and I'm gonna go back to work,
一切都会好起来的 直到不会为止
and everything's gonna be fine. Till it's not.
别这样
Hey, stop that.
雷 我只是
Ray, I'm just...
很担心
I'm worried.
宝贝 我不会有事的
Babe, I'm gonna be fine.
相信我
Believe me.
但是我得搞定这件事
But I got to take care of this stuff.
那些人
Those men?
他们都是我的兄弟
They were my brothers.
答应我 如果你的肩膀出毛病
Just promise me if your shoulder acts up,
-你就要退出 -我和你说了 亲爱的
- you'll take yourself out. - I told you, honey,
我会去检查的
I will get it checked out.
不 雷 你要退出行动
No, Ray, you'll take yourself out.
这些孩子已经没有父亲了
These kids-- they don't have a father anymore.
你明白吗
You understand?
辛迪没有丈夫了
Cindy doesn't have a husband.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表