剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
how we're gonna get these people home safe?
船一靠岸 我们就发动袭击
We hit the boat as soon as it docks.
一救到人♥质♥ 我们就呼叫快艇
Once we secure the hostages, we call for the fast boats,
港口的人还没发现我们就赶紧撤离
exfil before anybody in port knows we were there.
戴维斯海军军士
Petty Officer Davis,
你非常清楚 我们要游过
you do realize that we will be swimming
世界上最致命的鲨鱼
in some of the migratory routes
迁徙时游走的路线
of some of the world's deadliest sharks.
确实如此 1945年印第安纳波利斯号♥
Yes, indeed. Yes. These are the very same waters
就是在那片海域被击沉的
where the USS Indianapolis sank in 1945.
数百名美国船员没因沉船而死
Hundreds of American crewmen survived the sinking
不幸的是 最后却被鲨鱼吃了
only to end up, sadly, eaten by sharks.
得假设 这些鲨鱼把它们对
Well, you have to assume that those sharks passed down
水手肉体的喜爱传递给了它们的孙辈们
their love of sailor flesh to their shark grandbabies, yeah?
-必须假设 -必须假设
- Gotta assume. - Gotta assume.
我挨过揍 中过枪 被刀捅过
I've been punched, shot and stabbed.
肩部两次被弹片击中 火箭筒差点阉了我
Got frag in my shoulder twice, an RPG almost geld me.
你觉得我会怕那傻乎乎的鱼
You think I'm afraid of some stupid-ass fish?
-是啊 -没错
- Uh, yes. Yeah. - Yeah, I do.
绝对的 我们都这么认为
Absolutely. Uh-huh. We all do.
不可置信
Unbelievable.
你带了那个吗
Did you pack it?
这是你说的"那个"吗
Is this the "it" that you're referring to?
是的
Oh, yes.
这些小不点磁铁
So these teeny, tiny magnets
会保护你不被907公斤的鲨鱼攻击
are supposed to protect you from a 2,000 pound shark?
广♥告♥说它的威慑力毋庸置疑
The ad says it's a proven deterrent.
好吧
Okay.
军官培训司令部
军官培训学校
Officer's Training School?
-这是什么玩意儿 -没什么
- What the hell's this about? - Oh, nothing.
我做管理的朋友吉纳在问
My friend, Gina, from Admin was asking, so I thought
所以我就帮她做个小调查
I'd do a little investigation for her.
要是你帮她做个玩物丧志的人
Oh, you ain't a good friend if you're
那你可不是个好朋友
helping her become a cake-eater.
军官都是一帮无所事事的政客
Officers are a bunch of do-nothing politicians
唯一目标就是想出新办法让我们送死
whose only purpose is dreaming up new ways to get us killed.
我就是这么对她说的
And that is precisely what I told her.
很好 顺便说一句
Good. And by the way,
这个手环可不是假的
this bracelet is not bogus.
水行侠的三叉戟都没它厉害
Aquaman's trident has nothing on this thing.
我有几句话 兄弟
I got to say something, brother.
说吧
What's that?
这么打探内特的生活是不对的
It doesn't seem right poking around Nate's life like this.
人有权利带着秘密离开世界
Man's got a right to be buried with his secrets.
不如忘了我们在车里找到的地址吧
All right? Just forget we ever found that address inside the truck.
就告诉阿兰娜那个电♥话♥的线索断了
Tell Alana that the phone was a dead-end.
你可以当作是说谎
You can see it as lying,
也可以当做是...
or you can see it as...
减轻她的负担
easing her burden.
告诉她有什么好处
What good's telling her gonna do?
菲律宾 克拉克空军基地
甲板上有四名海盗
I count four pirates on deck.
-有没有买♥♥家的踪迹 -没有
- Any sign of the buyers? - Nothing.
运气好的话我们能在他们到达之前上船
Any luck, we'll get on board before they arrive.
我们还有多久才能到
How long till we're there?
根据水流计算
Based on the current, we calculated
从出发点游到人马座号♥
a 45 to 50 minute swim from the launch point
要45到50分钟 他们下水约40分钟了
to the Centaurus and they've been under 40 minutes almost.
好的 我向总部汇报最新情况
All right. I'm gonna update command.
我想跟你说那样做很明智
Hey, um, I just want to tell you that was smart.
找出船只的另一目的地
You know, figuring out an alternate destination
联♥系♥你在当地的线人
for the boat, contacting your people on the ground,
足智多谋
that was resourceful.
一定是跟你在一起久了受到了感染
All this time around you must be rubbing off on me.
我看到有三辆车在停车
I see three vehicles pulling up.
应该是买♥♥家到了
Got to be our buyer.
看见四个人 全都有武器
Eyes on four men, all armed.
甲板上还有四个 一共八名敌人
Well, four on deck, that makes eight hostiles.
不不不 我的天
No, no, no. Oh, my God.
这群人是谁
Who the hell are those guys?
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
取消潜入 重复 取消潜入
Abort infil. Repeat, abort infil.
他们下水了 浮出水面他们的通讯器才能用
They're under. Their comms aren't gonna work until they resurface.
届时他们要面对一支部队
At which time they'll be facing an army.
好吧 看起来派对比预期更盛大
All right, looks like the party got a lot bigger than expected, huh?
有人不及时回复就会是这结果
That's what happens when people don't RSVP.
恢复通讯要多久
How long until we reestablish comms?
至少好几分钟
At least a few minutes.
情况有变化
Our situation has changed.
拯救人♥质♥会被看见
Can't get to the hostages unseen.
只能用快速和粗暴的办法了
Gonna have to do this quick and dirty.
我最喜欢的两个词"快速"和"粗暴"
My two favorite words: "Quick" and "Dirty."
你先上 雷
On you, Ray.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
请注意 多名敌人登上人马座号♥
Be advised, multiple hostiles have boarded the Centaurus.
好 收到
Yeah, we got that.
从右舷潜入
Moved infil to starboard side.
B1 甲板上有十二名敌人
Bravo 1, we got 12 hostiles on deck.
能见到人♥质♥吗
Any visual on the hostages?
不在甲板上
None topside,
但四名敌人刚刚进入内舱
but four hostiles just went inside.
他们在集♥合♥人♥质♥准备运送
They're rounding them up for transport.
B队 这里是A队
Bravo Team, this is Alpha.
我们已到达船尾
We're in position on the stern.
A队待命
Alpha, hold.
这些蠢货都没有消音器
None of these mopes have suppressor.
开火就会很大声响
It's gonna get real loud if they start firing.
作战中心 这里是B1 赶紧准备好
TOC, this is Bravo 1. You better get our exfil up
我们的撤离 马上所有人都知道我们在这了
and going 'cause this whole island is about to know we're here.
收到
Copy that.
A队 径直前往船桥
Alpha, want you to beeline for the bridge.
我们要下到甲板下 待命
We're going below decks. Stand by.
收到
Roger that.
行动
Move.
B队进入 B队进入
Bravo Team making entry. Bravo Team making entry.
A队前往船桥
Alpha Team is going to the bridge.
上
Go.
A队正靠近船桥
Alpha Team is approaching the bridge.
我们受到攻击
全体出动
安全 周围安全
Clear. All clear.
B1 这里是A1
Bravo 1, this is Alpha 1.
B1 请讲
Go for Bravo 1.
船桥安全 完毕
Bridge is secure, over.
收到 A1
Copy, Alpha 1.
坏蛋们知道我们在这
Bad guys know we're here.
人♥质♥没有多少时间
Hostages don't have much time.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
B1 请讲
Go for Bravo 1.
你们撤离的船只在四分钟后到达
Your exfil boats are four mikes out.
原地待命
Hold what you got.
我们还没有找到人♥质♥
We haven't located the hostages yet.
-文森 文森 文森 -来个人跟我走
- Vince! Vince! Vince! - One on me.
美军 保持冷静准备撤离
U.S. Military. Stay calm and get prepared to move.
作战中心 这里是B4
TOC, this is Bravo 4.
十一名人♥质♥安全
11 hostages secured.
B1和B2在追踪最后一名
Bravo 1 and 2 pursuing the last.
收到 B4
Roger, Bravo 4.
你们的船一分钟后到达
Your boats are one mike out.
我们会救回他的 别担心
We'll get him back. Don't worry.
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
救命 救命 救命
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表