剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I'm in E-9.
你不是军官吗
Uh, you're not an officer?
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
我刚才说了
Uh, as I was saying, uh,
这位道尔先生能给你安排事做
Mr. Doyle here can find work for you.
毕竟地区安全官
The regional security officer is, after all,
是负责安全事务的
responsible for our security matters.
对 大使先生 但你才是这里的负责人
Right, Mr. Ambassador, but you are the man in charge here.
就是说你负责一切事务
That makes you responsible for everything.
这还用说吗
Don't I know it?
来吧
Shall we?
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home!
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
如果这里是贝鲁特 我们两天前就撤离了
If this was Beirut, we would have been out two days ago.
黎巴嫩首都
所以我们有危险津贴
Why we get danger pay.
不能遇到抗♥议♥ 就卷铺盖走人
We can't just pack up and leave every time there's a protest.
我们一走 就表示民♥主♥制失败了
We leave, we send a message that democracy's failed.
我还没准备好降下国旗
I'm not ready to pull down the flag just yet.
等久一点
Well, you wait long enough,
他们也会来为你降旗
they'll come here and pull it down for you.
丹 我们多少次看过这种事情
Dan, how many times have we seen this stuff
冒出苗头 然后就平息了
bubble up and die back down?
那为何不约束无人驾驶车
Why don't you just restrict self-driving
像你说的那样 直到事态平息
till things die back down again, like you mentioned?
好吧 少校
Well, Lieutenant.
抱歉 士官长
Sorry. Chief.
在朱巴 我们不喜欢向人们传达
Uh, here in Juba, we don't like to send a message
在街上随意走动是很危险的信息
that it's dangerous to move freely in the streets.
所以你的安全协议是 假装没事发生吗
So, your security protocol is, pretend everything's okay?
此时此刻
Our security protocol,
我们的安全协议就是
at the moment, is to bring in a team
派一支特种作战队来确保一切安全
of special operators to ensure that things remain okay.
先把话说清楚 我们有五名枪手
Well, just so we're clear, we have five shooters,
包括我自己 我们都是神枪手
including myself, and we're really good,
但我们没法阻止一场内战
but we can't stop a civil war.
我知道我们应该钦佩一位
I know we're supposed to admire a man
敢于承认自身局限性的人
for admitting his limitations,
但我更想看到有人能超越局限
but I'd always rather see someone transcend them.
谢谢你 士官长 我刚刚说了
Thank you, Chief. Now, uh, as I was saying...
感谢做出的努力
Appreciate the effort.
你不能羞辱一个不懂羞耻的人
You can't shame a guy who's got no shame.
合理关心不会让我们显得反应过激
Legitimate concern is that we not be seen as overreacting.
恐慌永远不是一种工具
Panic's never a tool, so...
有几名教师被困在美国学校里
Some teachers stuck at the American School.
要帮忙吗
Need some help?
-我不会拒绝 -我们走
- Won't say no. - Let's go.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Uh,
两位先生要去哪里
where exactly are you gentlemen going?
美国学校有事要处理
We have some business at the American School.
这事我没批准
I didn't authorize that.
你不反对我们救三名美国教师吧
But you're okay with us saving three American teachers?
我想我不会
Yeah, I thought so.
怎么了
What?
衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
衬衫有什么问题
What's wrong with this shirt?
我有说要参加化装舞会吗
Did I say it was a costume party?
我就是很喜欢这件衬衫
I happen to love this shirt.
这是我的幸运衬衫
This is my good-luck shirt.
什么样的幸运
Good luck with what?
我去蒙大纳安葬我外公时 我妈给我买♥♥的
My mom got it for me when we went to Montana
你现在不觉得自己很混♥蛋♥吗
to bury my papaw, so now don't you feel like a jerk?
你外公
Your "Papaw"?
不要提我外公
Do not talk about Papaw.
当然不说
No. No, indeed.
你了解斯特拉的朋友吗
You know anything about Stella's friends?
不太了解
Not really.
我觉得他们可能也都是研究生
Figure they're probably all grad students, too.
有这个可能
I'd stand to reason.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
可能吧
Probably.
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home, go home, go home!
滚回家 滚回家 滚回家
Go home, go home, go home!
滚回家 滚回家
Go home, go home!
滚回家 滚回家
Go home, go home!
斯蒂芬·波尔
Stefan Bol.
你介意我问你几个问题吗
You mind if I ask you some questions?
-你是记者吗 -怎么看出来的
- Oh, you're a reporter? - What gave it away?
我不能帮你 不是针对你
Can't do it. Nothing personal.
我也愿意暂时不做记者
I'm also, uh, willing to go off the clock a while.
只是个低调的大个儿
Just big guy lying low
没和外面的兄弟们一起发泄怒气
while the brothers outside blow off some steam.
他们是你的兄弟吗
Those your brothers, huh?
也是你的
Yours, too.
你知道外面的人会因为我们拿着美国护照
You know there's people out there that will slit our throats
而割断我们的喉咙 对吧
just because of the color of our passports, right?
你从来没困扰过吗
Never bothers you?
出现在这样的地方
Show up in a place like this,
和那些白人♥大♥块头做同伙
alongside all them big white boys...
-嘴放干净点 -你拿枪对着
- Watch your mouth. - Anybody else looks like you
其他跟你一样的人
is on the other side of your guns.
你该走了
Time for you to go.
相信我 你不想纠缠我
Trust me, I am not the one.
你刚说到的那些白人♥大♥块头
And those big white boys you're talking about?
他们也是我的兄弟
They're my brothers, too.
你在乎的颜色只有红白蓝吗
Only colors that matter are the, um, red, white and blue?
到这里来吧
Kumbaya.
非裔美国嘎勒黑人的一首传统圣歌♥
是我们操控的吗
Did we rig it?
选举
The election.
"我们" 说实话我不知道
"We"? Um, I honestly don't know.
外面的人好像是这样想的
People outside seem to think so.
这里的人终究会谴责我们
Yeah, well, someone here was gonna end up accusing us
无论我们做了什么
no matter what we did.
只因为他们不喜欢选举的过程
Just because they didn't like the way the vote turned out,
要找个人来迁怒
looking for someone to blame.
还有两分钟到美国学校
We're two minutes out from the American School.
遇到阻碍了吗
Any resistance?
目前为止没有
Not so far.
有什么我需要知道的吗
Anything I need to know?
根据收音机里的反政♥府♥宣传
Hearing anti-government propaganda on the radio,
看起来叛军已经接手了电台
seems the rebels have taken over the station.
还是没下令撤离吗
No change in the evac status?
克罗利还是不愿意下命令
Crowley still won't give the order.
交战的规则是什么
What's the rules of engagement?
人不犯我 我不犯人
We don't speak unless spoken to.
一旦有人举枪 毙之
Guy wants to raise up, kill him.
我没机会打招呼了
I didn't get to say hello.
好了 拉警戒线
Okay. Set a perimeter.
-别开枪 别开枪 -我们是美军 女士
- Don't shoot, don't shoot! - We're U.S. Military, ma'am.
我们把所有人都送出去了
We got everybody out,
但我们被困在里面了
but we were trapped inside.
好的
Okay.
有我们呢
We got you.
我们会救你们出去 走吧
We're gonna get you out of here. Let's go.
之后的交给我们
We'll take it from here,
-确保他们到达机场 -好
- make sure they get to the airport. - Right.
要我们跟在你后面吗
You want us on your six?
不用 目前去机场的路还安全
No, so far, the airport road is still clear.
克罗利有个活要你干
Crowley's got a job he wants you on.
撤离两名美国救援人员
He wants you to evac two American aid workers.
他觉得应该派精英特种部队带他们回家
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表