剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我知道
Huh. Yeah. I know.
他在战后报告时说我了 我知道
He laid into me during the AAR. I got it.
巴拉杜尔开口了吗
So, Baladur, is he talking?
没有
Mm, not really.
倒是不意外 像他那样顽固的人
No surprise, hard-core guy like that.
你觉得你能让他开口吗
You think you'll be able to break him?
也许吧 但是即使我们不能
Maybe. But even if we can't,
他被捕对努里·哈拉尼会是个巨大的打击
his capture's gonna be a big blow to Nouri Halani.
过去的17年他认为我们拿他没办法
Guy spent the last 17 years thinking he's untouchable.
突然之间 我们就抓到了他的二把手
All of a sudden, we roll up his number two?
你觉得他会害怕
You think he's gonna panic?
觉得他会有所行动
Figure he's gonna do something.
他动手时我们要准备好抢占先机
We just have to be ready to take advantage when he does.
你了解稀土元素吗
Listen, you know anything about these rare-earth elements?
镧还是什么的
Uh, lanthanum or whatever?
只了解在书本上读到的
Only what I read in the paper.
阿富汗就坐落在一个
Afghanistan is sitting on a...
有价值十亿美元的稀土元素的地方
billion dollars' worth of it or something?
我觉得是万亿
Trillions, I believe.
好吧 这个世界还真是疯狂
Okay. The world's crazy enough
有人因为你钱包里的几百块钱
for someone to slit your throat
就把你喉咙割开
for a couple bucks out of your wallet;
为了从得到万亿的一部分
can only imagine what they would do
他们会做出什么不可想象
to get a piece of that trillion, huh?
你想说什么
Where are you going with this?
有电♥话♥找你 四号♥线
Hey. Phone call for you. Line four.
你知道是谁吗
You know who it is?
可能是某个线人
It's a potential source, maybe.
他打了情报专线说他有关于
Guy called the tip line, said he had information
萨利姆被杀案的情报 指定要找你
about Salim's murder, asked for you by name.
-我们能追踪到他吗 -正试着呢
- Mm, can we trace it? - We're trying.
听着像他干扰了自己的信♥号♥♥
Sounds like he's scrambling his signal.
当然了 我们正在录音
We're recording, obviously.
我是阿曼达·艾利斯
This is Amanda Ellis.
我是阿巴德·哈拉尼
This is Abad Halani.
是阿巴德·哈拉尼 过来
It's Abad Halani. Come here.
首先恭喜你们抓到了哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔
First, I congratulate you on the capture of Hamid Gul Baladur.
没想到他会被你们活捉
I never thought he could be taken alive.
你为什么觉得我们抓到了巴拉杜尔
What makes you think we have Baladur?
第二 我哥哥努里·哈拉尼
Second, my brother, Nouri Halani,
就是谋杀萨利姆·哈坎将军的幕后主使
is behind the killing of General Salim Hakan.
他也是那个几周之前炸死了你们突击队员的人
He is also the one who blew up your commandos some weeks ago.
你为什么把这些告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
你想用你哥哥的故事吓我
You want to impress me with tales of your brother's power?
不
No.
我想把他送给你们
I want to deliver him to you.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表