剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
丹尼现在是平民了 他的记录属于隐私
Danny's a civilian now, so his records are private.
没办法从护士那里获得更多信息
Couldn't get the nurse to say much,
但据我所知
but from what I could put together,
弗吉尼亚海滩警♥察♥发现他在自己的车里
the Virginia Beach cops found him in his car
胳膊上插着针头
with a needle in his arm.
真是混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
如果你不介意我这样说
Yeah, well, if you don't mind me saying,
这可不是我预料中同情的反应
that's not the compassionate response I was expecting.
我不是指他
Yeah, I don't mean him,
我是指这整个该死的形势
I just mean this whole damn situation.
我应该怎样告诉戴维斯
What in the hell am I gonna tell Davis?
你可以告诉她真♥相♥
Well, you can always try telling the truth.
真♥相♥总是最容易记住的
It's the easiest thing to remember.
卡特先生正在开会
Mr. Cutter is currently in a meeting,
你不能进去 先生
you can't just go in there-- Sir!
等等 先生
Excuse me, sir!
非常抱歉 卡特先生 我告诉他
I am so sorry, Mr. Cutter, I told him...
不 不 没关系 李女士
No, no, no, it's quite all right, Ms. Lee.
事实上 我很高兴能有机会
Actually, you know, I'm happy to have the chance
和击中阿巴德·哈拉尼的人握手
to shake the hand of the man who shot Abad Halani.
我去叫保安
I'll call security.
不 不用
No, there's... there's no need.
请你把门关上就好
Just please, uh, shut the door behind you.
我听说你头部遭到了
I heard you suffered quite a nasty...
严重的撞击
nasty bang to the head.
很高兴看到你毫发未损
I'm happy to see you're none the worse for wear.
想解释一下吗
You want to explain those?
我更想让你先告诉我这些是什么
Well, I'd rather wait until you to tell me what they are.
契据 地质报告 照片 综合来看
Deeds, geology reports, photos. Put that all together,
你和阿巴德·哈拉尼做了个交易
shows that you made a deal with Abad Halani.
让你的人烧掉罂粟农场
Got your guys to burn those poppy fields,
你就能廉价购买♥♥那块地
so you can get the land on the cheap.
通过开采镧赚上一万亿美元
To mine a trillion dollars in lanthanum?
你是在承认吗
And you're admitting it?
当然不是
Obviously not.
我们谈过这个 杰森
Look, we've been through this, Jason.
这里没有镧 我们检测过了
There is no lanthanum here, we looked.
可能有 也可能没有
Maybe there is, maybe there isn't.
但是你和阿巴德做了交易
But you made a deal with Abad.
哈拉尼是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Halani's a terrorist.
我和他做交易的话就是在犯罪
It would've been a crime for me to make a deal with him.
如果这些文件证明了这件事
And if those papers proved anything like that,
你会和联调局探员一起走进来
you'd have walked in here with the FBI.
这里的情况
Look, you're not totally wrong
你并没全猜错 杰森
about what's going on here, Jason.
你只不过找错人了
You just got the wrong guy.
这是普什图土地上的一场新大博弈
It's a new Great Game here in the land of the Pashtun.
有很多玩家 很多大玩家
There's a lot of players, there's a lot of big players,
因为在不久的将来
because someday soon,
当人们只生产电动汽车时
when electric cars are the only ones anyone will make,
镧会变得比石油更有价值
lanthanum is gonna be more valuable than gasoline.
这样看来
Wow, when you put it that way,
我猜杀死六名美国作战人员
I guess killing six American operators,
只是微不足道的代价
that's just a small price to pay.
首先 很明显 我没有杀任何人
First, obviously, I didn't kill anybody.
其次 我刚刚告诉了你
Second, I just told you that one day,
有一天镧会比石油更有价值
lanthanum is gonna be more valuable than oil.
有多少人为此而丧命呢
And how many men have died to keep that flowing?
你死定了
You're going down.
你是一个优秀的作战人员
You know, you're a good operator.
是的 你很忠诚
Yeah, you're committed.
我很遗憾不能为你提供一个职位
It's a pity I can't offer you a job.
-保安在 -没事 李女士 谢谢
- Security's... - Everything is fine, Ms. Lee, thank you.
海斯总士官长正准备离开
Uh, Master Chief Hayes was just leaving.
还有 李女士
Oh, and by the way, Ms. Lee,
你能帮我叫一下艾米·尼尔森吗
would you mind calling Amy Nelson for me,
让她来见我
have her come see me?
没问题
Absolutely.
祝你好运能找到她
Good luck trying to find her.
你知道吗 杰森
You know what, Jason?
你有没有认真想过
Did you ever really think about
一万亿美元到底有多少
how much a trillion dollars actually is?
有个人曾经告诉过我
A man once told me the difference
百万富翁和亿万富翁的区别
between a millionaire and a billionaire:
一百万秒是十二天
a million seconds is 12 days,
十亿秒是三十四年
a billion seconds is 34 years.
而在一万亿秒之前
And a trillion seconds ago,
北美洲的乳齿象还没有灭绝
there were still mastodons in North America.
当然战争就像地狱 但也是机遇
War is hell, sure, but it's also opportunity.
没错
Right.
你死定了 兄弟
You're going down, bud.
所以 卡特没有上钩是吗
So I take it Cutter didn't go for it?
没有 白费时间
No, it was a waste of time.
好 我们没让他在录像中承认 那又如何
Okay, so we didn't get him to admit to it on tape, so what?
我们还有其他手段
We have other moves.
不 其他手段不行 找联调局吗
No, not those moves-- what, the FBI?
本来就是我们的备用计划
I mean, that was our plan B.
卡特比联调局聪明多了 行不通的
Cutter's too smart for the FBI, not gonna work.
好 那你的备用计划呢
Okay, so what's your alternative?
我的备用计划 我现在正在想
Oh, my alternative? I'm working on that as we speak.
戴维斯跟我说你找她要了主基地的地图
Davis told me that you asked for a map of the main base,
还不告诉她原因
and wouldn't tell her why.
杰森 你不能去谋杀卡特
Jason, you can't just murder Cutter.
为什么不行呢
Why the hell not, right?
我们处在战争中 而他是敌人
We're at war, he's the enemy.
你杀了卡特
You kill Cutter,
也阻止不了至强
you're not gonna stop Xeon,
只会毁了你一生
you're just gonna ruin your life.
我不在乎我的人生
I don't care about my life.
我在乎
Well, I do.
我爆了他的头 E队的兄弟们就能安息了
I blow his head off, Echo boys, they rest in peace.
这就是我在乎的
That's all I know.
我能理解你
I hear you.
但是杰森 卡特背后的人
But Jason, the people behind Cutter.
真正的投资者 他们在华盛顿 在伦敦
The big money, in Washington, London,
在法兰克福 在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
Frankfurt. Islamabad.
那些真正从战争中获益的人
The people who stand to gain from all of this war,
仅凭一把枪可阻止不了他们
they can't be stopped with a gun.
那要怎么阻止
How? How?
我还在想你会不会来
I wasn't sure you'd show.
我也是
Neither was I.
说说你找我来这里干什么吗
So you want to tell me why you got me out here?
我们的关系以后就是这样了吗
Is this gonna be our relationship from now on?
看起来是的
It appears so.
我能做什么挽回一下吗
Is there anything I can do about that?
我反正想不到
Nothing comes to mind.
我手头的活快到截止日期了
You know, I'm actually up against a deadline,
所以如果你能快点
so if we could make this quick...
你是说你的那篇曝光大新闻吗
Oh, would that be your big exposé on, uh,
关于邪恶的美国作战人员
evil American operators who,
即使采取了所有预防措施
despite taking every precaution,
还是不小心杀了当地一名小男孩
accidentally killed a local kid?
如果你是来劝我别写这篇新闻的
If you're trying to talk me out of the story,
取笑可真的不是个好方法
making fun of it is really not the way.
那我给你一篇更劲爆的新闻呢
What if I gave you a bigger story?
上次你给我的那篇新闻
The last time you gave me a story,
最后发现是假的
it turned out to be a lie
是被你利用了
intended to further your own interests.
难道我真的会蠢到重蹈覆辙
Well, what are the chances I'd be stupid enough to try that again?
这次是真的 我可以证明
This one's true. I can prove it.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表