剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
今天接到一通耐人寻味的电♥话♥
I just got an interesting phone call today.
你的医生打来的
From your doctor.
哪个...
What, um...
哪个医生
What doctor?
你上周取消的那个
Uh, the one you canceled on last week.
你说你去看了的那个
The one you told me you saw.
同意你驻派的的那个
Who gave you the big thumbs-up for deployment.
那个医生
That doctor.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
雷蒙德·佩里
Raymond Perry...
哦 好吧
Okay, all right.
我没去见他
I didn't go see him.
显然没有
Yeah, obviously.
我没必要去 亲爱的
I didn't need to, babe.
我好多了
It's better.
我发誓 否则
I swear. Otherwise...
就不会骗我
You wouldn't have lied to me?
我只是不想让你担心 好吗
Look, I just didn't want you to worry, okay?
确实好多了
It is better.
奈玛 我刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来 好吗
Naima, I was just in Iraq, all right?
尽我的职责
Doing my job.
而且 没问题的
And-and-- not a problem.
那为什么在你袜子抽屉里藏曲马多[镇痛药]
So why are you hiding tramadol in your sock drawer?
我可是你老婆
Hey, I'm your wife.
时不时会给你洗袜子的
I occasionally launder your socks.
以备不时之需
It's for flare-ups.
好吗 大家都有的
All right? All the guys carry it.
你不该骗我
You shouldn't lie to me.
不论是什么
No matter what it is.
我都能接受
I can take it.
那是我的职责
That's my job.
好的
Okay.
行吧
Fair enough.
杰森知道吗
Does Jason know?
该知道的杰森都知道
Jason knows all he has to.
接吧
Take it.
等等
Yeah, man, hold on.
是斯宾塞
It's Spenser.
我跟他说在林黑文的经销店见
I told him I'd meet him up at the dealership up on Lynnhaven.
好的
Fine.
但我有12天时间劝阻你去做傻事
But I have 12 days to talk you out of this insanity.
而我会好好劝你的
And I'm gonna be doing a lot talking.
好的 我在路上了
Yeah, man. I'm on my way.
-那不是问题 -是问题
- That's not a problem. - No, that is.
我以为你喜欢自己的车
I thought you liked your car.
对 我是挺喜欢的
Yeah, I do like my car.
好的
Okay.
不 我只是觉得
No, I just, uh, you know, maybe it'd be nice
家里有些念想挺好的
to have something to come home to.
我们还在聊车 对吧
We are still talking about the car, right?
你需要我帮你
I mean, that's what you wanted my help with--
搞明白到底想买♥♥哪辆
figuring out which one you want to get?
对 你知道的…
Yeah, you know, you, uh,
驻派期间下单
order it on deployment,
不用交税
don't pay any tax.
我觉得我疯了 我们才认识几个月
You think I'm crazy, don't you? Ask her to marry me,
就向她求婚
and I've only known her a couple months.
你真想娶她就不会啊
Not if you want to marry her.
我当时确实想娶她
I did when I asked her.
可不
Yeah, you did.
躺在病床上 嗑了中国白粉[海♥洛♥因♥]
Lying in that hospital bed, high on china white,
在加伊姆掉进洞里后
fresh off seeing your life flash in front of you
仿佛看到一生一闪而过
down that hole in Al-Qa'im?
那时你必然想娶她
You're damn right you wanted to, then.
问题是 你在清晨冷静时还愿意吗
Question is, do you want to in the cold light of morning?
你觉得我不愿意
You think I don't.
我俩在讨论这件事
I think the fact we're having this conversation is, uh,
不是个好迹象
not a very good sign.
哥们 我是真的很喜欢这姑娘
Dude, I just, you know, I really like this girl a lot.
每个姑娘都想听这个
Oh, yeah, that's what every girl wants to hear.
我很喜欢你
"I like you a lot."
你现在是想说
You're-you're gonna stand there
你知道奈玛是对的人
and tell me that, with Naima, you just, you knew.
-有一天砰的一下 -是的 就是那样
- One day-- boom, - That's it, you knew.
克莱 13年前
13 years ago, Clay.
13年4个月零
13 years, four months and...
8天
eight days.
-天啊 你一定在逗我 -她是夜班护士
- Oh, my gosh. You're kidding me. - She was the night nurse on duty
我的血流到她整双新白鞋都是
and I was the guy bleeding all over her new white shoes.
到处都是
Crawled right across 'em.
我不知道奈玛参过军
I didn't know Naima served.
她没有 她只是在底特律
She didn't. She was subbing at the ER
亨利·福特医院急症室替班
at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
我还在三队参加城市攻击训练
I was still at Team 3 doing a urban assault training rotation
和队友在怀俄明街上的夜店外
when me and a couple guys mixed it up with some locals
跟几个本地人干上了
outside a club on Wyoming Street.
我流了三品脱的血
Ended up with me about three pints low,
已经休克了
going into shock.
我一抬头 看到了奈玛
Looked up, saw Naima.
她那晚救了我
She saved me that night.
以及那以后的每一晚
Every night since.
我完全不知道
Man, I had no idea.
就说你眼前的这个雷吧
Look, let's just say the Ray you're looking at--
并不一直是这样
that wasn't always me.
那个时候我很愤怒
Back then, I was angry.
也很傻
And stupid.
不是什么好组合
Not a good combination.
那晚之后 都变了
All changed that night.
对我来说那不是个选择
It's not a choice, for me.
门槛可真高
That's an awfully high bar.
是你要问的
You asked.
怎么了 老杰
Hey, what's up, Jace?
听着 在战区的队伍出事了
Hey, yo, look, there's something going on downrange.
应该是E队
Um, I think it's Echo.
-有多糟 -非常糟
- How bad? - It's bad.
-直升机坠毁吗 -有可能
- Helo crash? - It could be.
我要你马上过来
I need you to get down here.
好 我20分钟就能到
All right, I can be there in 20 minutes.
我跟斯宾塞在一起
I got Spenser with me.
行 把斯宾塞带上
Well, bring Spenser.
你好
Hello?
是我 我打过来
Hey, look, it's me. I'm-I'm calling
是因为
because, uh...
我们在贾拉拉巴德的
Look, there's a, uh, a situation, um,
一支小队出了状况
in J-Bad with one of our teams.
有人丧生吗
Did they lose anyone?
还不清楚
Well, it's unclear.
老天
God.
听我说 艾玛还在凯西那里吗
Hey, listen, is Emma still at Cathy's?
还在 我说过她要在那里过夜
Yeah, I told you, she's spending the night.
天呐 别是史蒂夫
Oh, my God. Not Steve.
我不知道
I don't know.
真的不清楚情况 他们现在
It's really unclear. They're reporting
把他列为失踪 我只是
him as missing right now. I just, um...
需要你现在过去
I just need you to get down there
接她离开那里
and get her out of there
趁那边还没有接到通知
before there's any kind of notification.
-先去接她离开那里 -好的
- Just get her out of there. - Yeah, okay, okay, mm-hmm.
-待会再打给你 -好的
- Call you later. - All right.
他们真的会用这些
They really use these things
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表