剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他们多久来一次
How often do they come?
来得很频繁
Most days.
他们今天来过吗
Have they come today?
还没有
No, no.
贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗
阿曼达·贝尔
Amanda Bell.
我是应约来的
你的大使♥馆♥打来安排这次会面时
When your embassy called to arrange for this meeting,
应该让我对你的美貌做好心理准备
they should have prepared me for your beauty.
谢谢你 哈坎将军
That's very kind, General Hakan.
我很乐意和你单独说话
I'm glad we could speak in private.
我一向乐意帮助美国国♥务♥院♥
I'm always happy to help the American State Department.
因为你们为我们做的事
Look at all you've done for us.
哈坎将军 你我心知肚明
General Hakan, I think we both know
我并不是国♥务♥院♥的人
that I don't actually work for the State Department.
我也很乐意帮助中情局的人
Always happy to help the CIA as well.
我在调查我们的小队
I'm looking into what happened
被人设陷阱杀害一事
to our team-- the one that was killed.
悲剧 你是和那支替补小队一起来的吧
Terrible thing. And you arrived with the team that replaced them, yes?
上周你一直派他们
For the last week, you've been sending them
进行突击 但收效甚微
to kick doors, with limited results.
你笑什么
Is that funny?
我听说你的线人非常厉害
I was told your sources are excellent.
我今天也是为此而来
As a matter of fact, that's why I'm here.
希望你能给我提供点有关
I'm hoping you can tell me something
带我们的小队进那间屋子的人的情报
about the man who walked our team into that house.
塔利克·贾马拉
Tariq Jamala.
你很了解他吗
Did you know him well?
我们打过几次交道
We've crossed paths from time to time
我们是这个地方为数不多的两个富人
as two of the few man of means in this province.
但我们的社交圈子不同
But we did not belong to the same social circles.
他有杀害美国人的理由吗
Do you know of any reason he would want to kill Americans?
这个问题困扰了我很久
This is the question that has plagued me.
而我唯一的头绪就是他是被强迫的
And my only thought is that he may have been forced into it.
像他这种男人
A man like that,
变♥态♥性♥欲♥的奴隶
compromised with unnatural sexual desire,
很容易成为敲诈勒索的对象
is always a target for extortion.
知不知道是谁敲诈了他
Any idea who may have forced him?
很遗憾 你也知道
Sadly, as you may have noticed,
有很多人反对我们的解放起义
there are many here who are less than grateful for our liberation.
哈拉尼网络
Halani Network?
肯定是最反对的
Top of the list, to be sure.
我说过 这里有很多团伙
As I say, you will find no shortage of groups
会毫不犹豫地杀害美国人
in this area who live to kill Americans.
感谢你的帮助
Well... thank you for your time.
贝尔小姐
Miss Bell.
你们小队的悲剧本不该发生
What happened to your men should have never happened.
真心祝愿你能找到
I wish you the best of luck in finding
罪魁祸首并缉拿归案
the evildoers responsible and bringing them to justice.
发现什么了
Okay, so we got what,
洞里藏着一千万
10 million stuffed down that hole?
有没有想好怎么处理这些钱
Any ideas what we want to do with it?
-比特币 -比特币
- Bitcoin. - Bitcoin?
奈玛一直在跟我科普 感觉很不稳定
Naima's been trying to explain that to me. Sounds volatile.
增长都有风险 我的朋友
No growth without risk, my friend.
我不投资那玩意 兄弟
Hey, look, we're not investing the stuff, guys.
可以拿去赌城维加斯
Well, we can go to Vegas.
还有几个甜心在那
You know, I got some sweethearts there
-等着我呢 -闭嘴
- that are missing me. - Stop.
要我说不要动那笔钱
I say we leave the money where it is,
看看是谁来取钱
wait and see who comes to get it.
躲在一边用侦察监视设备监视这里
Back off, surveil the place with ISR?
对
Yeah.
最保险的选择 那家人怎么办
That's a safe choice. What about the family?
我们带走
We take 'em with us.
那就没人守在农场了
Okay, then there's no one here at the farm.
天黑了 敌人不会再出现
It's dark, and the bad guys will never show up.
我们可以把他们也留下
We can also leave them.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
那农民虽然很害怕 但没怕到不做声
The farmer's scared, but he's not that scared.
万一他去告密
He could warn his buddies.
他们要是同伙的话
Well, if they are his buddies.
要是惊动了他们 就绝对见不到他们了
If they book, we'd never see them.
他们丢会失去几百万
They'd be losing their millions.
这也许只是他们的零花钱 谁知道呢
Could be pocket change to these guys. We don't know.
多大笔零花钱啊
Deep pockets.
要我说先别动这笔钱 监视着
I say we leave the money, but we stick with it.
-行动吧 -留下来
- Let's go. - Okay, stay behind.
这是个资金转运站
This is a transfer point for funds
全部都是肮脏的交易
fueling a whole mess of nasty stuff,
可能还牵扯兄弟们被杀害的事
probably including the murder of our boys.
那个农民说敌人今天还没来
The farmer said the bad guys haven't been by today yet.
下面可是一大笔现金
That's a whole lot of cash down there.
总会有人现身来取钱的
Somebody's gonna show up for it,
当他们现身时 我个人很乐意去打个招呼
and when they do, personally, I'd love to be here to say hello.
行 那就这么决定了
All right, so we're good.
留下来
We stay behind.
作战中心 这里是B1
TOC, it's Bravo 1.
收到 B1 报告情况
Copy, Bravo 1. How we looking?
农场没有敌人
Well, farmhouse is secure,
只有一名成年男子
as well as one military-age male,
一名女性和三个孩子
one female and three kids.
只是个普通农民和他的家人
We're thinking that it's a farmer and family.
我们在灌溉渠里发现了一大笔现金
We also came across a large amount of cash in an irrigation tunnel.
收到 B1 藏了多少现金
Copy, Bravo 1. How large a cache we talking here?
估计得有几百万
Estimate about a few mil.
很可能和E队的遇袭有关
Could be tied to the Echo Team hit.
我建议守着看这笔钱是谁的
I recommend we sit on it and see who it belongs to.
那里是个藏匿巨额现金的好地方
It's a smart place to stash that amount of money.
没人会检查一个农场废墟
Nobody's looking in a burnt-out farm.
B1 你们是否打算监视这笔钱
Bravo 1, are you proposing staying on target
直到敌人出现
until the bad guys show up?
没错
That's affirmative.
知不知道他们什么时候出现
Any idea when that'll likely be?
农民说他们来迟了
Well, farmer said they're overdue.
黎明还有不到两小时
Yeah, well, daylight's in less than two hours.
收到
Roger that.
B1 任务批准
Bravo 1, mission approved.
我会通知马丁上校 AB两队
I'll inform Colonel Martin that Alpha and Bravo Teams
会在目标那多待一阵
will be extending their time on target.
收到了 作战中心
That's good copy, TOC.
天就要亮了
Daylight's gonna catch 'em.
我不这么认为
I don't know about that.
有人来了 就是现在
They got company, like, right now.
真够快的
That was quick.
-B1 这里是作战中心 -请讲
- Bravo 1, this is TOC. - Go for 1.
注意 南方有车辆向你们靠近
Be advised you've got a vehicle approaching from the south
看起来好像是一辆小型双轮摩托
looks like a small two-wheeler, a moped, maybe.
只有一辆
Just one?
没错
Yes.
一辆摩托车不可能装得下所有现金
There's no way he fits all that stash on one moped.
也许他打算多次往返
Maybe he's making multiple trips.
还有多远
How far out?
他会在五分钟内到达你那里
He's gonna be to you in less than five minutes.
收到
Copy that.
看起来你要去打个招呼了 雷
Looks like you're gonna get that hello, Ray.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我是朋友
I'm a friend.
-你叫什么名字 -我叫图兰
- What's your name? - Uh, my name is Turan.
-你多大了 图兰 -十五
- How old are you, Turan? - Fifteen.
你住在哪
Where do you live?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表