剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
下个轮到她
thought she was next.
-好吧 -您的酒好了
- Right. - Here you go.
-谢谢 -慢用
- Thanks. - Enjoy.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以
So...
她去找你了 是吗
she comes to you, right?
让你带她离开阿富汗
And she asks you to get her out of Afghanistan.
内特知道我在边境有门路
Nate knew I had contacts at the border.
没错
Right.
那她怎么到弗吉尼亚的
How'd she get to Virginia?
昏头了吧 皮特
Bad idea, Pete.
我能怎么做呢 拒绝吗
Well, what was I gonna do? Say no?
你知道是我欠内特的
You know what I owed Nate.
还有谁知道她的事
Anybody else know about her?
只有我的人
No, just my guys.
你现在担心什么
Now what are you worried about?
你觉得国防部会收回莫莉的抚恤金
You think the DOD'd go after Molly's pension?
只需要一个
All it takes is one cake-eater
以儆效尤的浪子
to make an example out of somebody, man.
肯定很爽吧 当个军官
Must be nice, you know? Be an officer,
在九千多米高把一切都看明白
seeing everything from 30,000 feet where it all makes sense.
不必亲自到场
Never having to be on the ground,
看人们生活的地方变得有多糟糕
see where people live, how messy it gets.
没错 人们生活和出汗
Right. On the ground where people live,
之地
sweat.
尤其是在沙漠里
Especially in the desert.
谢谢 皮特
Thanks, Pete.
感谢大家这么晚赶来
Thank you all for coming back at this late hour.
凭直觉 杰森请我
On a hunch, Jason asked me
检查场地内的热成像
to check the thermal imaging of the compound,
我们发现
and we discovered that
由于这家德国设计公♥司♥不知道
because the German design firm didn't know
地堡要建在哪里
where this bunker would be constructed,
因此无法预测挑战
there were unable to anticipate
尤其是沙漠环境
the challenges particular to the desert environment.
该地极度炎热 迫使哈森
The extreme heat of the location appears to have forced Hassan
安装的空调管
to install a pair of AC ducts that don't appear
并不在我们用来建模的图纸上
on the plans we used to design our models.
我们对影像的分♥析♥显示
Our analysis of the imagery suggests that
石灰岩峭壁中
two vertical ducts were drilled
钻探出两个垂直风管
directly into the limestone cliffs,
并且连着场内的水平风管
and connect to horizontal ducts inside the compound,
因此地堡其余的通风系统
and therefore, lack the secure countermeasures
没有安全措施
of the rest of the bunker's vent system.
所以 从通风管进入
So, by dropping through the air ducts,
我们就能避开所有的哨兵和防护门
we bypass all sentries and blast doors,
神不知鬼不觉地
arriving here without alerting anyone
抵达该处
to our presence.
不用跟时间赛跑了
Easy to beat the clock if it never starts.
-是的 -通风管有多大
- That's right. - How big are the ducts?
估测为0.9乘0.9米
We estimate three feet by three feet.
带着一堆装备爬整百米进去
Crawl a few hundred feet with all that gear?
-不会很轻松 -没人说会很轻松
- It's gonna be tight. - Nobody said it was gonna be easy.
撤离怎么办
What about the exfil?
希望你不是打算带着俘虏
I hope you're not planning to climb back up that rope
爬过那个通道
with your prisoner.
一旦我们抓住里面的目标
Well, once we secure the package inside,
就和C队联♥系♥
we will communicate with Charlie Team,
我们里应外合
they will clear inward as we clear outward.
一起打开内部防护门和撤离
We'll open the interior blast door and exfil together.
富勒士官长
Chief Fuller,
有什么异议吗
any objections?
说得很对 不会轻松的
Well, that's damn right it ain't gonna be easy.
但至少这条路有机会
But at least this way it's possible.
我们试试看吧
I say we give it a shot.
对 试试看吧
Yeah, we'll give it a shot.
有些孩子只来这几周
Some of the children are only with us a few weeks.
让父母有足够时间戒毒
Just long enough for their parents to get clean,
或是重新振作起来拿回抚养权
or get their act together enough to regain custody.
他们中好些人最后又回来了
A lot of them end up coming back.
有没有被领养的
Any ever get adopted out?
隔一段会有一个
Uh, once in a while.
大都是年纪小的
Mostly the younger ones.
有领养需求的夫妇都想要个
Couples in the market for a little bundle of joy
带来欢乐气氛的小可爱
to jazz up the Christmas card
而不是带个无礼的青少年
aren't real eager to bring a surly teenager
回家 又不是亲生骨肉
into their home, doesn't even share their DNA.
多数情况 如果过了十岁还在这里
Most part, you're here after your tenth birthday,
就要一直在这里了
you're here for the duration.
那个什么...
What about, uh,
那寄养呢
what about foster care?
那得碰运气了
That's a dice roll.
有关部门在预算内尽力而为
Department does what they can on their budget,
但不可能剔除所有疯子
but never weed out all the crazies,
以及打算以此谋利的企业家
entrepreneurs in it for the check.
要我说 孩子最好是在我们这里
You ask me, kids are better off with us.
至少在这里是安全的
At least here, they know they're safe.
我们的图书馆
Our "Library."
显然 没人会给我们买♥♥书的钱
Obviously, no one's giving us money for books.
顶多只够膳食费
Barely give us enough for food.
所以 大孩子搬走的时候就把书留下
So, the older kids leave theirs here when they move out.
我们联♥系♥过布莱恩的爸爸服刑的萨利纳斯监狱
Uh, Brian's dad, we called Salinas-- place he did time--
但他们不知道他出去之后去了哪儿
but they had no idea where he might've gone after he got out.
你有没有任何记录
Any chance you got some records somewhere
能帮我们找到他
might help us find him?
我可以查查
Uh, I can check.
你到我办公室来吧
You want to come back to the office?
《幽灵士兵》汉普顿·塞兹著
传奇人物阿什·斯宾塞
你...
You, uh...
没问我发现什么布莱恩爸爸的线索
haven't asked what I found out about Brian's dad.
我猜你没发现 否则你会告诉我
I figured nothing. Otherwise you would've told me.
他死了
He's dead.
从萨利纳斯出狱几周后
Took a knife in the chest outside of a strip club
在某个脱衣舞俱乐部胸口中刀而死
a few weeks after he got out of Salinas.
我想这并不意外
I guess that's not really a shocker.
但是
Still.
对一个孩子来说还是太糟了
It's a hell of a thing for a kid to have to carry,
那样的家庭
family like that.
布莱恩要怎么承受
Wonder how Brian managed it.
显然他捏造了一个家
Apparently, he made up a new one.
我想是的 对吧
I guess he did, didn't he?
可惜他活得不够久
Shame he didn't live long enough to realize
没能意识到团队就是我们需要的家
teams are all the family any of us need.
团队就是我们需要的家
"Teams are all the family you need"?
你是在招募广♥告♥上看见的吗
What, did you see that on a recruiting poster somewhere?
那你呢
What about you?
你多大开始
You were how old when you went to live
跟祖父母住 五岁
with your grandparents? Five?
我五岁时父母离婚
I was five when my old man split.
然后
Then, uh...
我妈想做单身母亲
my mom, she tried to do the single parenting thing
试了几个月 然后...
for a few months, and...
我六岁时就被她送去她父母那里
I was about six when she sent me to live with her parents.
他们是传教士 你♥爸♥爸告诉过我
They were missionaries, your dad told me.
是的
Yeah.
人好吗
Good people?
最好的人
Best I ever knew.
如果跟你妈同住
Think you'd have been better off
你觉得会更好吗
if you, uh, stayed with your mom?
我不这么觉得
No, I don't think so.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表