剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
if it was the zombie apocalypse starting, right?
不 你会知道的 因为你会看见
No, you would know, 'cause you'd see
桑尼在我们后院跳《音乐之声》舞
Sonny doing the Sound of Music dance in our backyard.
唱得很大声
Singing out loud.
新闻报道的那件事
This thing that's been on the news--
一名女子在南美从声音可怕的人那
woman was rescued from some terrifying-sounding people
被救出来
in South America?
我不看新闻
I don't watch the news.
杰森
Jason.
你们出队前几小时她被抓了
She got grabbed a few hours before you guys rolled out.
你们回来前几小时
And then a few hours before you're back,
她平安无事了
she's safe and sound.
不必做夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Don't have to be Sherlock Holmes.
你知道嫁给一个工作是拯救世界的男人
You know the problem being married to the guy
有什么问题吗
whose job is saving the world?
每次你想让自己优先
Any time you want to come first...
你就是自私
you're being selfish.
问题是 我们只有这个人生
Thing is, this is the only life we have,
我和孩子们
me and the kids.
我们不想浪费在跟幽灵一起生活上
We're not gonna waste it living with a ghost.
我们从九岁时你就什么都和我说
You've been talking to me since we were nine years old.
跟她在一起的两名男子
Two men that were with her...
被他们杀了
they killed them.
杀之前先被拷打
Tortured them first.
她的真名叫简·科尔
Her real name is Jane Cole.
曾替中情局工作
Worked for the Agency.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表