剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我只能从遇到过的人中判断
I can only judge by those I've met.
桑尼和你了说吧
What, Sonny told you?
说你在
Oh, that you're...
申请军官培训吗
applying to officer training?
-对 -军官训练队 我觉得很好
- Yeah. - Come on, OTC? I think that's great.
谢谢 但我会提醒你这里是海军部
Thank you. But I will remind you that this is the Navy,
那叫做候选军官学校
and it's called Officer Candidate School,
所以小点声说
so keep your voice down.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
等我进去了再恭喜吧
Save it for when I get in.
-你为什么要保守秘密呢 -拜托
- Why are you even keeping it a secret? - Come on.
你知道这些人对军官是怎么想的
I mean, you see how these guys feel about the officers.
就是玩物丧志的人
Cake-eaters.
-没错 -但是他们好像很喜欢布莱克本
- Yeah. - They seem to like Blackburn, though.
嗯 我总觉得自己在背叛他们
Yeah, well... somehow I just feel like I'm betraying them.
只要你最后别变成他那样就行了
As long as you don't end up like him.
你觉得库克上将会在乎那女孩的生死吗
Figure General Cook cares if that girl lives or dies?
伤害已经造成了 公♥关♥角度
Damage is done, PR-wise.
我们派了一个小队去也门
We sent a team into Yemen,
那是我们不会主动进攻的一个战区
the one war zone in the region we're not actively fighting in.
我们却攻进了一户人家
We kicked down a family's door
还开枪打伤了他们的女儿
and shot their little girl.
所以拯救那姑娘的性命
So it's less important to save the girl's life
比不过证明我们找对了地方
than it is to prove that we were in the right place.
如果你把她当数字来看 会简单很多
Yeah, it is a lot easier if you think about her as a number.
好吧
Yeah, well...
但你绝不会这样
that's never gonna be you, though.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
暂时稳定了
Stable for now.
真的需要外科医生
Could have really used a surgeon,
但是她的肺部还没萎陷
but her lung hasn't collapsed yet.
那就好 也算是好事
Good. Well, that's something. Yeah.
雷和妈妈在浴室里
Ray's got the mom in the bathroom.
她已经准备好输血
She's ready to give the blood for the transfusion.
-虽然有点冒险 -没错
- It's kind of risky. - Yeah.
-但这是她唯一的选择 -那就这么做吧
- But it's her only option. - Okay. That's it.
-你和他一起可以吧 -可以的
- You good with him? - Yeah, I'm good.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
开始吧 尽量清洗干净 好吗
Let's go. Wash up best you can. Okay?
在雷审问她时 你要负责抽血 明白吗
You're gonna draw the blood while Ray interrogates her. Got it?
我不知道另一部手♥机♥
I don't know about another cell phone.
有多少人住在这房♥子里
How many people live in this house?
我和你说过只有我们四个人
I told you, there are four of us.
我们来之前有人离开吗
Anybody leave here right before we showed up?
没
No.
你在这房♥子里住了多久
How long have you lived in this house?
两年
Two years.
也门南部一座海滨城市
我们从津吉巴尔搬来时起
When we moved from Zinjibar.
你们为什么搬家
Why did you move?
因为那场战争
The fighting.
沙特人轰炸了我们
The Saudis bombed us.
我的孩子应该拥有未来
My children deserve a future.
我女儿
My daughter...
会像她父亲那样成为医生的
is going to be a doctor, like her father.
你丈夫叫什么
What is your husband's name?
哈达德·赛义德·巴沙尔
Haddad Sayid Bashar.
他有第二部手♥机♥吗
Does he have a second mobile phone?
我和你说了没有
I told you, no.
他有电脑吗
Does he have a computer?
我说了 在工作的地方
I already told you, at his work.
他在哪工作
Where does he work?
萨拉姆医院
Al Salam Hospital.
求求你
Please...
让我们送我们的女儿去那里吧
let us take our daughter there.
很快会的 女士
Soon, ma'am.
很快 你确定他没有第二部手♥机♥吗
Soon. Now, you're certain he doesn't have a second cell phone?
我不知道 你去问他
I don't know! Ask him.
他会告诉你的
He will tell you.
抽血情况如何
How we coming with that draw?
一切正常
Yeah, we're all good.
我不知道什么召集恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的网站
I don't know about any websites that recruits terrorists.
我跟基♥地♥组♥织♥一点关系都没有
I have nothing to do with AQ.
-他们不是真正的穆♥斯♥林♥ -好吧
- They're not true Muslims. - Okay.
-但你是 -对
- But you are? - Yes.
我说过 我对美国没有任何敌意
I told you, I don't have anything against America.
我在美国上过学
I studied in America.
那这个
This here.
为什么会在你卧室里
What was this doing in your bedroom, hmm?
为什么会有这么一本东西
Why did we find that there?
我不是圣♥战♥者
I'm not a jihadist.
你撒谎的段数还不够 医生
You got to do better than that, Doc.
我很多年前认识的一个人给我的
Someone I knew many years back gave me that.
他认识写这本书的人 哈里德·哈萨齐
He knew the guy who wrote it, Khalid Hazazi.
我都不记得这本书还在我这儿了
I didn't even know I still had that.
他为什么要送这本书给你
Why'd he give it to you?
我工作过的一家医院
A hospital I was working at
在一场空袭中被炸毁
was blown up by an air strike.
沙特人干的 用的美式无人机
By the Saudis, using an American drone.
我朋友愤怒至极
My friend was very angry.
-他想做点什么 -肯定也让你愤怒了
- He wanted to do something. - Must have made you angry.
但还不到让我成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的地步
Not enough to become a terrorist.
但足够让你同情他们了
Enough to sympathize with them?
不 我去清♥真♥寺听了哈萨齐的演讲
No. I went to hear Hazazi speak at his mosque.
非常激愤
It was hateful.
我不赞同
I do not believe in violent solutions
以暴制暴
to violent problems.
给你那本杂♥志♥的朋友
The name of your friend who gave you that magazine.
我要知道他的名字
That's what I need. The name.
为什么 这样你就能敲开他家的门
Why? So you can knock his door down
-朝他女儿开枪吗 -你不说是吗
- and shoot his daughter, too? - That your answer?
他叫阿克拉姆·卡西姆
His name is Akram Qasim.
我们曾经是朋友 但我无法接受他的信仰
He was a friend, but I do not share his beliefs.
我们多年没见了
I have not seen him in many years.
拿给他妻子看
Take it to the wife
看情况是否属实
and see if the stories match.
你专攻哪门医学
What's your medical specialty?
这熊叫什么名字
What's the bear's name?
扎克
Zak.
扎克 熊如其名
Zak. He looks like a Zak.
那么 熊先生扎克
Well, Mr. Zak the bear,
你知不知道
would you happen to know
像这样的手♥机♥会藏在房♥子哪里
where a cell phone like this might be hiding in the house?
它只是个玩具
He's just a toy.
说得对
Yeah, good point.
所以你会告诉我 对吗
You'd tell me, though, right?
你知不知道手♥机♥在哪儿
If you happened to know where a cell phone was?
我姐姐会死吗
Is my sister going to die?
不 不会
No, no.
她 她不会有事的
She's, uh... she gonna be just fine.
你喜欢足球是吗
Y-You like soccer, right?
英式足球
Uh, football. Yeah.
这是德国的冈特·舍恩贝奇
Gunter... Schonbach from Germany?
他球技高超
Yeah, he's a hell of a player.
没错
Yeah.
接球
Here.
进了
Goal!
对 我会踢
Yes, I play.
是我们学校最厉害的
The best in my school.
真的假的
No kidding?
我也是
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表