剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on Seal Team...
艾伦·卡特
Alan Cutter.
至强战略安全公♥司♥的创始人
He's the founder of Xeon Tactical Security.
史蒂夫找到的 我们都找到了
What Steve found, we all found.
微量镧 没错
Traces of lanthanides, yes.
但微量而已 至强在这一区的
But traces only. That's the history of Xeon's
至强
勘测失败了
failed exploration in this area.
史蒂夫去找过他 说了这些稀土金属的事
Steve went to him to talk about these rare earth metals.
几天之后 史蒂夫死了
A few days later, Steve is dead.
我只是觉得这还有其他事在发生
I just think that there's something else that's going on here.
我是阿巴德·哈拉尼
This is Abad Halani.
我哥哥努里·哈拉尼
My brother, Nouri Halani,
几周前炸死了你们的突击队员
blew up your commandos some weeks ago.
我想把他送给你们
I want to deliver him to you.
阿巴德说能帮我们抓到努里·哈拉尼
Abad says he can give us Nouri Halani.
他要求亲自会面
He's asked for an in-person meeting.
我是阿巴德·哈拉尼
My name is Abad Halani.
-我知道你是谁 -你们的突击队
- I know who you are. - Your commandos
烧毁了一块罂粟农场 那是我哥哥手下的地
burned a poppy field belonging to one of my brother's people.
现在让我告诉你该怎么杀了他
Now, let me tell you how to kill him.
我们的朋友阿巴德
Our friend Abad convinced
说服了他哥 现在就去阿尤布凯尔村庄参拜
his brother to make the visit to the village of Ayub Kheyl.
那是塔♥利♥班♥国家
That's Taliban country.
如果你们当场被抓到
So if you guys get caught on the ground...
那我们最好动作快点
Then we better move fast.
-抓到了 -B1
- Jackpot. - Bravo 1,
确认努里·哈拉尼正确身份
confirming positive I.D. On Nouri Halani.
你怎么知道卡特的
How do you know about Cutter?
-那个英国佬 -是的那个英国人 卡特
- The Englishman. - Yeah, the Englishman. Cutter.
应对策略 防撞击姿势
Countermeasures! Brace!
照明弹 照明弹
Flare! Flare!
不
No!
B1 这里是作战中心 收到了吗
Bravo 1, this is TOC. Do you copy?
重复 收到了吗
Say again, do you copy?
B6 收到了吗
Bravo 6, do you copy?
通知快速反应部队
Call the Quick Reaction Force,
以及待命战斗搜救机
the Combat, Search and Rescue birds
让他们行动
on standby and tell 'em to launch.
要让另一架救伤机也出发吗
Do you want to spin up an extra medevac, too?
先等我们确认这是救援还是寻回任务
Not till we know if the operation is rescue or recovery.
抱歉
Sorry.
不该相信阿巴德
Shouldn't have trusted Abad.
相信他会轻易交出他的哥哥
The idea that he would just hand over his brother.
现在没时间说这些
We don't have time for that right now.
而且不管你做什么决定 我们都不放过
Besides, we were gonna go after an HVT like Nouri Halani
努里·哈拉尼这种高价值目标
no matter what call you made.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is TOC.
已派复仇者2-6前往坠机地点
Have Avenger 2-6 move to the crash site.
作战中心 我是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
我们正在折返 还有五分钟就到
We're already doubling back. Five minutes out.
不清楚击落2-4直升机的是什么
We don't know what took 2-4 out.
他们坠毁得很严重 保持警惕
They went down hard. Stay alert.
收到 我们会找到他们的
Roger that. We'll get to 'em.
好了 各位
All right, boys,
我们要在坠机地点周围戒♥严♥
we're gonna secure a perimeter at the crash site,
撤离伤员 然后等待
exfil the injured, then wait
快速反应部队救我们出去 懂了吗
for the Quick Reaction Force to get the rest of us out. Copy?
保持警惕 各位 保持警惕
Heads on a swivel, boys. Heads on a swivel!
复仇者2-6 我是B4 回话
Avenger 2-6, this is Bravo 4, come in.
复仇者2-6 我是B4 收到了吗
Avenger 2-6, this is Bravo 4. Do you read me?
作战中心 我是B4 回话
TOC, this Bravo 4. Come in.
我是B4 回话
This is Bravo 4. Come in.
复仇者2-6 我是B4 回话
Avenger 2-6, this is Bravo 4. Come in.
克莱 过来帮我救杰森
Clay, I need a hand with Jason.
杰森
Jason?!
杰森 杰森 你没事吧
Jason? Jason, are you okay?
能听到吗
Hey, hey, can you hear me?
杰森 你... 怎么回事
Jason, can...? What's going on?!
直升机坠毁时他撞到头了
He got hit in the head while we were spinnin' out.
我们被击落了
We got shot down, man.
老杰
Hey! Jace?
卫星通讯断了
Hey, we lost the satcom.
联♥系♥不上作战中心
We got no comms with TOC.
但愿他们看见我们
Hoping they got eyes on us.
那里有多名幸存者
We got multiple survivors down there.
让救伤机起飞
Get that medevac launched.
B2 发现幸存者 你们还要多久
Bravo 2, there are survivors. How far out are you?
还有两分钟 两分钟
Two minutes out! Two minutes out!
各位 还有两分钟
Okay, boys? We got two mikes out!
驾驶员牺牲了
Pilot's dead.
副驾驶被困 得把他弄出来
The co-pilot's in trouble. We got to move him.
好 我们这样做
All right, this is what we're gonna do, okay?
得稳定这边的伤员 好吗
We're gonna stabilize the wounded here, okay?
然后去降落区
Then we're gonna push to an LZ and wait
等待快速反应部队救我们离开
for the QRF to get us the hell out of here.
-都明白了吗 -明白了
- That sound good, y'all? - Good.
麦德斯 你没事吧
Medders? Hey, you all right?
-行吗 -行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-没事吧 -没事 我没事 你呢
- Hey, you good? - Yeah. I'm good. I'm good. You good?
努里在哪
Hey, where's Nouri?
撞击前他就被甩出去了
He got tossed out prior to impact.
没有把他绑稳
We didn't strap him down.
没事 现在有更大的麻烦
It's fine. We got bigger issues right now.
我们这样是活靶子 那有间农舍
We're sitting ducks out here. T-there's a farmhouse, okay?
我们得设立伤员集♥合♥点
We're... we're gonna set up a CCP.
特伦特 我们先架走杰森
Trent, let's-let's move Jason now.
然后再回来带走其他伤员
And then we'll come back and get the rest of the wounded guys.
准备好了 你能走吧
You ready? You good to walk?
你能走吧 我们走兄弟 加油
Yeah. You good to walk? Let's go, brother. Come on.
我的腿
My leg.
我的腿很疼
My leg's burning up.
我的腿疼死了 给我吗♥啡♥
My leg's burning up. Give me the morphine.
-吗♥啡♥ -给 给你
- Morphine. - Here, here. I got you. I got you.
-快点 -拿来了
- Come on! - I got you!
我去侦察下那间屋子确保安全
I'm gonna go clear this house and make sure it's secure.
收到
Roger that.
麦德斯 快跑
Medders, move your ass!
德里克 掩护我
Derek, cover me!
快找掩体
Take cover!
这些人又是谁
Now who the hell are these guys?
努里不可能从村里赶过来
Nouri's men can't have made it up there already from the village.
他们坠机地点附近是塔♥利♥班♥领地
Neighborhood they went down in is Taliban territory.
我们在那一带不怎么受欢迎
We don't have a lot of fans up there.
他们打起来了
They're in combat!
放我们下去
Get us down now!
火箭筒
RPG!
-瞄准你了 -我们受到火力攻击
- I got you. - We're taking fire!
该死
Damn it!
老杰 趴下
Jace, stay down!
你这样会被♥干♥掉的 快点
You're gonna get yourself killed doing this, come on.
特伦特 特伦特
Trent! Trent!
杰森 杰森
Jason! Jason!
加油兄弟 我们快撤 加油兄弟
Come on, brother, let's move. Come on, brother.
走走走 德里克
Go, go, go. Go! Go! Derek!
带上麦德斯 快走
Get Medders. Moving!
我们再去找剩下的人
We're going back for the others, okay?
好 去吧
Yeah, go.
杰森受伤了 快过去
Jason's down! Put us in!
快放我们下去
Get us down now!
有地对空导弹在瞄准我们 我们得离开
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表