剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
With all due respect, sir.
失陪一下
Excuse me,
戴维斯海军军士
Petty Officer Davis.
我们的潜入直升机是两架MH6小直升机
Our infil helos were two MH6 little birds.
是我在这种受限情况下
Which was the most that I could get approved
能获批的最佳配备了
for the lowest signature in this non-permissive environment.
每架机有六人坐在长凳上
Each little bird brought over six on the benches.
鉴于延伸的燃料挤压囊
Between the extended fuel bladders
还有这高温环境
and this high heat environment,
我们撤离时只能多90公斤
we only have 200 pounds left to spare for exfil.
是的 长官
So yes, sir,
我也许能保证
while I might be able to guarantee
我们能再挤多一个人上直升机
that we could squeeze one extra person on board a helo
甚至能起飞 我不能保证
and maybe even lift off, I cannot guarantee
能飞那么远
that anyone will make it very far.
他说的是...长官
What he said... sir.
去试试纳西姆
Go try Naseem.
所以你说那是你的手♥机♥ 但那不是你的手♥机♥
So you're saying it's your phone, but it's not your phone.
他让我拿着那部手♥机♥一周
He gives me the phone to hold during the week.
我得抄出新联络人 然后删掉
I'm supposed to copy the new contacts and then erase them.
那家伙叫什么名
What is the dude's name?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
他会杀了我全家
He'll kill my whole family.
你怎么卷入这项活动的
How'd you get involved in this activity?
是哈里德·哈萨齐
It was Khalid Hazazi.
你找到的册子是他写的
The man who wrote the pamphlet you found.
还有那是属于我的
That belongs to me, by the way.
我去年去听他讲话
I went to hear him speak last year.
他说得很有道理
What he said made sense.
我们不能保持沉默
We cannot stay silent
任由你们和沙特人消灭我们
while you and the Saudis try to exterminate us.
你丈夫知道你在干什么吗
Your husband aware of what you've been doing?
他可能有怀疑 但我是单干的
He might suspect something, but I do this alone.
你要知道的我全告诉你了
Look, I have told you everything you need to know.
带走我或做你要做的任何事
Take me or whatever it is you need to do,
让哈达德带艾莎去医院
and let Haddad take Aisha to the hospital.
老大
Hey, boss.
我试了纳西姆的指纹 没法解锁
So I tried Naseem's print. It didn't unlock it.
-谢了 去找丈夫 -好
- Thanks. Get the husband. - Okay.
就剩她了
That leaves her.
我知道 我们试了她 锁着
Yeah, I know. We try her and it locks,
我们搞错 整个就锁住了
and we're wrong, that whole thing locks.
但可能还是她 可能是当中任何人
But it could still be her. It could be any of them.
总之 我们得走了 还有四分钟就要祈祷了
Either way, we have to go. Call to prayer's in four minutes.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
作战中心 我是B1
TOC, this is Bravo 1.
手♥机♥有什么新情况吗
What's the update on the phone?
曼迪在处理
Yeah, Mandy's on it.
到点了 伙计们
It's zero hour, boys.
收到 作战中心
Copy that, TOC.
我不确信是妻子
I'm not convinced it's the wife.
我很抱歉 这女人告诉你那是她的手♥机♥
I'm sorry. This woman is telling you it's her phone.
-我错过了什么 -上将
- Am I missing something? - General.
她要救她女儿的命
She wants to save her daughter's life.
好 这是我们查到的消息
Okay, here's what we got.
手♥机♥是五个月前在德国汉堡买♥♥的
The phone was purchased five months ago in Hamburg, Germany.
我们还在查买♥♥家的身份
We're still working to ID the buyer.
你问我的哈里德·哈萨齐
Oh, and you asked me about Khalid Hazazi,
他写了你找到的文章
the guy who wrote the article you found.
原来他曾是真正的坏蛋
Turns out he was a real baddie.
曾是
Was?
对 各种名单上都有他的名字
Yeah, he was on all kinds of lists.
三年前运气不好
Ran out of luck three years ago.
利比亚的捕食者空袭
Predator strike in Libya.
三年前 你确定吗
Three years ago. Are you sure?
我可以给你发死亡照片
I could send you the death photos,
但我认为你不会感谢我
but I don't think you'd thank me.
你觉得妻子替丈夫掩盖
You think the wife's covering for the husband?
她替某个人掩盖
She's covering for someone.
来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
来
Come on.
瑞玛
Reema.
她没事
She's fine.
除了她刚承认她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, except she just admitted to being a terrorist.
我想也许你想道别
I thought maybe you'd like to say good-bye.
不可能 瑞玛 你在干什么
That's impossible. Reema, what are you doing?
抱歉 宝贝 你不知道
'Ana asif, baby. You didn't know.
不 他不知道因为这不是真的
No. He didn't know 'cause it's not true.
你说你一年前听了哈里德·哈萨齐的讲话
You said that you heard Khalid Hazazi speak
但他死了三年了
one year ago; he's been dead for three years.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
没有 那是我的手♥机♥
No one. It is my phone.
不 瑞玛 住嘴
No, Reema, stop.
-是我的手♥机♥ -是你的手♥机♥吗
- It is my phone! - It's your phone?
杰 过来
J, come here, hey.
我刚才在男孩的房♥里找到这些
Look, I found these earlier in the boy's room.
他们在玩德国汉堡买♥♥的卡
They're playing cards from Hamburg, Germany.
我觉得我们应该跟他谈谈
I just thought we should chat with him.
这就去
Let's do it.
伙计
Hey. Hey, buddy.
我的老大 他真的很喜欢这些卡
Hey, my boss, uh, he really likes those cards,
谁给你的
so wh-wh-who could we get it from?
我喜欢这个玩家 我可以从哪得到
I love this player. Where can I get this card?
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
阿瑟夫
Asef.
阿瑟夫 谁是阿瑟夫
Asef. Hey. Who's Asef?
我姐姐的朋友
My sister, her friend.
你姐姐的朋友是阿瑟夫
Your sister's friend is Asef?
是他们女儿的朋友
It's their daughter's friend.
她醒着吗
Is she up?
-我可以叫醒她 -叫醒她
- I can wake her up. - Wake her up.
艾莎
Aisha.
艾莎 听到我说话吗
Aisha! Can you hear me?
艾莎 听到我说话吗
Aisha, can you hear me?
-放过她 -A队 B队
- Leave her alone! - Alpha, Bravo team.
撤离飞机上路了
Exfil helos in route.
-现在准备撤离 -收到
- You've got to proceed now. - Roger that.
艾莎 你认识阿瑟夫吗 你认识阿瑟夫吗
Aisha, do you know Asef? Do you know Asef?
是阿瑟夫给我的手♥机♥
Asef is the one who gave me the phone!
我们一起共事
We work together.
你们要找的是阿瑟夫
Asef is the one you are looking for.
住嘴 住嘴
Stop it! Stop.
我们知道他是你女儿的朋友
We know he's a friend of your daughter's.
他们不是朋友 他肯定在利用...
They are not friends. He must be using...
住嘴
Stop it!
艾莎 是阿瑟夫给你这部手♥机♥吗
Aisha, Asef give you this phone?
他说什么"阿瑟夫" 没有什么阿瑟夫
What is he saying, "Asef"? There is no Asef.
有
There is.
阿瑟夫是清♥真♥寺的
Asef is from the mosque.
我以为他们只是朋友
I thought they were just friends.
肯定是他逼她帮他的
He must be forcing her to help him.
不
他没逼我做任何事
沉默吧
她只是个小女孩
She is just a little girl.
不
别再沉默了
我不是小女孩了
我是真♥主♥的士兵
I'm a soldier of God.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
你的直升机两分钟就到
Your air transportation is two minutes out.
收到 作战中心 我们准备撤离
Copy that, TOC. We're moving to exfil.
我们会带上一部手♥机♥ 一个接受治疗的犯人
We have one phone, one detainee under medical treatment.
收到 B1
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表