剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
So what we'll do is a two-man sling carry on each shell-- got it?
好吗 利用车里的防水油布
Good? All right, so use the tarps inside.
小心点
Hey, be delicate.
我一向很小心
"Delicate" is my middle name.
拆弹队的计划不如杰森的好
EOD doesn't have a better plan than Jason's.
那他们有什么计划
Well, then, what do they have?
其中一个装置爆♥炸♥时的死亡预估
Fatality estimates for when one of the devices explodes.
我们最好希望这些伽玛射线
We better hope that these gamma rays
把人变成绿巨人 而不会把蛋蛋缩小
turn you into the Hulk and not shrink your balls.
反正你也没想过要生孩子
You weren't thinking about having kids
安定下来对吧
and settling down anyway, right?
没有 当然没有
No. Hell no.
好了
Okay.
你确定她说这样移♥动♥这些东西没问题吗
You sure she said it was okay to move these things like this?
其实她说不要移♥动♥它们
Fact is, she said not to move 'em.
数到三
On three.
一二三
One, two, three.
安全了
We're good.
看来这些人
Okay, so, it looks like these guys
真的没时间打电♥话♥叫支援
really didn't have time to make a backup call.
但是无从得知
Yeah, but there's no way to tell
他们是否要定时报备
they've got a scheduled check-in.
流氓国家的流氓
You're gangsters in gangster country,
比任何人都清楚
and you know more than anyone
这些路有多危险
how dangerous these roads can be.
你真♥相♥信只有一个六人安全队吗
You're really gonna be satisfied with a six-man security team?
杀了线人就只剩五个了
And five, after you murder our asset.
他们肯定会安排增援部队待命
They're gonna have reinforcements standing by.
我要开始和这些人谈话
I'm gonna start talking to these guys.
我们不是要推迟审问
I thought we were holding off our interrogations
-直到他们回来吗 -不
- till the guys got back. - No.
我只是想确定我们行动这么慢
I just want to make sure we don't wind up in trouble
不会有问题
moving this slow,
以防他们有我们该提防的同伙
in case they have some friends we should be worried about.
好吧
All right.
你想先选哪一个
Which one you want to take first?
他们去带走司机时
Who didn't have a partner
哪一个是没有搭档的
when they picked up the drivers?
三号♥
Number three.
-在那边 -是 长官
- Over there. - Yes, sir.
有可能是他干掉了我们的人
Probably means he's the one that smoked out guy.
从他开始吧
Let's start with him.
乌克兰人吗
是
我不会说乌克兰语
你会说俄语吗
审讯的时候 我什么都不会说
For an interrogation, I don't speak at all.
这不是审讯 这是在对话
It's not an interrogation, it's a conversation.
我这是在给你自救的机会
I'm giving you an opportunity to help yourself.
我听不懂
I don't understand.
没错 你就是凶手
Yes. You are. Ubiytsa. Killer.
不过
But, you know...
你还是可以救自己
you can still help yourself.
怎么救
How?
告诉我们你是如何跟买♥♥家联络的
Tell us how you were communicating with the buyers.
用无线电
On the radio.
好 在什么频率
Okay, what frequency?
二 三 二 点
Two... three... two... dot...
七 六 五
seven... six... five.
有暗语吗
Was there a code word?
"书"
"Books."
在频率232.765上找
Look for anything with the word "Books"
含"书"的所有内容
on frequency 232.765.
好了没
Hey, are we in?
我们要开很慢 懂吗
We're gonna go slow. Understand?
非常慢
Very slow.
好了 或许我们都得到车后面
All right. Probably have us all jump in the back here,
-避免它们撞到一起 -没错
- keep 'em from swinging into each other. - Yeah.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
-请说 -买♥♥家对运输队
- Go for One. - The buyers weren't happy
没有定时报备很不高兴
when the convoy failed to check in.
派了一支雇佣兵朝你们赶去
They've got a private army headed your way.
他们最后一次无线电通话的位置是在
Last radio transmission pinged their frequency
你们西面十五公里处
15 klicks to your west.
-多少人 速度多快 -有三辆车
- How many, how fast? - Gonna be three vehicles.
应该有十几个人
Looks like about a dozen men.
你们最好能在他们追上前到达机场
You better get to the airfield before they get to you.
你们必须快速行动
You're gonna have to move really fast.
我们现在偏偏快不了
That's one thing we can't do right now is move fast.
你们往右半公里处有一条消防林道
You got a fire road ahead about half a klick up on the right.
路况貌似很差
Looks like a rough ride,
但那是条捷径
but it's gonna bring you right to us.
但问题是那帮坏家伙
The problem is the bad guys
在你们到这里前就能追上你们
are gonna catch you before you get here.
车上运着这些炸♥弹♥跟人交火
Yeah, well, a firefight with these bombs on board
的确是个问题
could be a real problem.
分开队伍
Split the team.
你要怎么办到 你们只有一辆车
How are you gonna do that? You've got one truck.
一个人带走外援和军♥火♥
One's gonna take out the strap and the ordnance.
四个人留在这里设埋伏
Four of us will stay here, set an ambush.
你要埋伏人数三倍于你们的队伍
You're gonna ambush a force three times your size?
我们是突击队 突击是我们的拿手戏
We're assaulters. It's what we do, we assault.
-我们准备设埋伏 -真帅
- Let's start prepping for an ambush. - Oh, cool.
等等 你要去哪
Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going?
我要去找一块可以开火的平地
I'm gonna find a place with a flat field of fire,
-架起机♥枪♥ 大开杀戒 -不用
- set her up, let her eat. - No, no.
我要你带外援开车离开
I need you to drive out the strap.
-什么 -我要你带外援开车离开
- What? - I need you to drive out the strap.
我听到你刚说的话了
Yeah, I heard what you said,
但我们就要跟人交火了
but we're about to get in a firefight,
为什么不派那小子去
so why don't you send the kid?
我要教那小子怎么设埋伏
I'm gonna teach the kid how to do an ambush.
其实他已经知道怎么设埋伏了
Actually, the kid already knows how to do an ambush.
我要教你如何正确地设埋伏
I'm gonna teach you how to do one the right way.
记得吗 观察学习
Remember, watch and learn.
好吧 杰森
Okay, Jason,
我们正准备来个老式的"疯狂时刻"
we're about to get in a good old-fashioned Mad Minute,
结果你现在跟我说
and you're telling me right now that
你想让斯宾塞而不是我协助你
you want Spenser beside you and not me?
我现在需要最有资历的队友
You know what? Right now, I need my most senior guy
站出来 那个人就是你
to step up, and that's you.
等雷回来了 你就可以回去
Ray comes back, you can go back
当你的陀枪霸王 但是现在
to being a knuckle-dragger, but right now,
我们出了状况 我需要你把这辆车
something happens to us, I need you to get that truck
开得越远越好
as far away as possible.
-领导什么的真是够了 -现在的你
- Leadership sucks. - Yeah, now you're starting
跟雷一模一样 我可喜欢了
to sound like Ray-- I love it.
好了
All right.
我要开车了
I'm about to start this engine.
你能把它们固定好吗
You ready to hold them steady?
可以
Yeah.
作战中心说买♥♥家队伍五分钟后就到
TOC says buyer's muscle is five minutes out.
行动
Let's go.
快点
Move.
好了
Got it.
你能不能不摆那张脸
Can you stop making that face?
这是我的"无所畏惧"脸
Well, that's my "There's nothing to be afraid of" face.
你真的一点不怕
Well, you're really not afraid?
我要是怕了就摆不出这张脸了
Couldn't make that face if I was.
你当真
Seriously?
我们现在当真
We seriously have more
有更棘手的麻烦
pressing issues at the moment.
比如你在后面照看那些核弹
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表