剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他是世界上最大的毒品贩子之一
He's one of the biggest drug dealers on the planet.
他就是我老板
That's the man I work for.
海豹突击队
第一季 第十六集
每次我们在贾拉拉巴德
Every time we're in J-Bad,
都会有人提到穆萨·甘尼
somebody offers up Musa Ghani.
那家伙不如说他供出大脚怪得了
The guy might as well have said he dimed out Bigfoot.
目前帕奇尔所说的话均已核实
Pazir's story checks out so far.
所以E队烧毁了甘尼的一个农场
Sorry. So Echo Team burns one of Ghani's fields,
他就决定把他们全干掉了吗
so he decides to burn them?
为什么不呢
Why not?
-这倒是干净利落 -这个甘尼
- It is nice and linear. - This guy Ghani has got, what,
有上百个农场遍布各处
over a hundred fields all over the place.
他会因一个农场被烧毁而大动干戈吗
You think he's gonna go off when he sees one of them burn?
可以看得出
What we can tell,
新出♥台♥的禁令给甘尼带来的打击真不小
Ghani's been hit pretty hard by the new interdiction program.
也许他认为是时候该反击了
Maybe he decided it was time to push back.
禁令主要是由那些承包商来负责对吧
Interdiction program's mostly run by those contractors, right?
那他为什么瞄准了E队
I mean, so-so why's he target Echo?
也许E队烧毁农场终于让他忍♥无可忍♥了
Maybe the field that Echo burned was the last straw.
也许他认为干掉六名一级作战人员
Maybe he figured killing a half a dozen Tier One operators
是一个吓唬人的好办法
was a good way to throw a scare into everybody.
那这个帕奇尔呢 你相信他吗
What about this guy Pazir, huh? You believe him?
我相信他真的害怕一些事
I believe he's real scared of something.
除了名字 他还说了别的吗
He give up more than a name?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你不会因为帕奇尔
You wouldn't have got us out of bed
说他认识猛犸象先生 就把我们都叫醒的
just because Pazir claimed to know Mr. Snuffleupagus.
《芝麻街》里的一个形象
他给了我们一个电♥话♥号♥码
He gave us a phone number.
说是他用来与甘尼通话的
Says he uses it to speak to Ghani.
直接通话吗
Directly?
没人直接与甘尼通话
No one speaks directly to Ghani.
他说电♥话♥是保安队长巴舍尔的
He says the phone belongs to Bashir, the security chief.
戴维斯 连接到了吗
Davis, you ping it?
目前还没有
Nothing so far.
他也许在不用手♥机♥时 把电池取出来了
He probably keeps the battery out when he's not using it.
所以我们需要再次确认
That's exactly why we need a secondary confirmation
那是甘尼的手♥机♥
that this is Khan's phone.
那家伙这样关机
Well, how the hell we gonna do that
我们要怎么确认呢
when the guy just-just has his phone shut off?
巴舍尔的情妇住在布哈拉邻里
Bashir's mistress lives in an apartment
一个香料市场上面的一间公♥寓♥里
above a spice market in the Buhara neighborhood.
我们能派无人机去那个地方吗
Well, can we get a drone over the place?
已经派去了
Already done.
问题是 巴舍尔小心谨慎
Problem is, Bashir is very careful
不让自己暴露在外
about not exposing himself to open sky.
不如我们派监视队潜入市场
I say we just get a surveillance team into the market.
我问过了 司令部说没有可派资源
I asked. Command said there's nothing available.
好吧 不如这样
All right, you know what? Fine.
-我们自己采取行动 -我加入
- We just do this ourselves, all right? - I'm game.
他加入了
Yup, he's game.
在那邻里白天近距离侦察
Daylight close recon, that neighborhood?
简直犹如捅马蜂窝
Like stirring up a hornet's nest.
总之 你手上没人
Anyway, you don't have the personnel.
你有个说普什图语的 还有个人
You got one Pashto speaker, one guy who could pass for something
一看就是美国人 肯定行不通
besides American-- not gonna cut it.
好吧 干脆派小孤儿安妮
Okay, fine. Why don't we just send in Little Orphan Annie?
你想派杜里去
You want to send Dorri in there?
不然呢 她曾经是塔♥利♥班♥的信使
Why not? Well, she was a Taliban courier.
肯定习惯穿梭在危险之地
We know she's used to being in dangerous places.
话是这么说 万一她其实是甘尼的信使
Exactly. What if she was used to send messages to Ghani?
巴舍尔会认出她的
Bashir might recognize her.
看来没更好的办法了
It's... it's hard to see a better option.
罂粟农场主
我们在找这个人 巴舍尔·可汗
Okay, this is the man we're looking for-- Bashir Khan.
这两位就在附近
These two are gonna be nearby just in case
以防你遇到危险 但他们不能进入市场
you get into trouble, but they cannot enter the market.
这个摄像机将会记录下一切
This camera's gonna be streaming video the whole time,
因此你什么都不用做
so you don't need to do anything.
找到巴舍尔即可
Just find Bashir.
一旦发现目标
Soon as you get a good look at him,
即刻回到车上 明白吗
head straight back to the car, you understand?
我明白
I understand.
快速反应部队 请注意
QRF, be advised.
守望队已就位
The overwatch team is in position.
线人已进入市场
Asset has entered market.
收到 作战中心
Copy, TOC.
如有不测 将不留任何考虑的时间
If this thing goes bad, it's gonna happen fast.
随时待命营救他们
Stand by to pull them out of there.
收到 快速反应部队随时待命
Roger that. QRF, standing by.
干活了伙计们
Here we go, boys.
待命 来吧 桑尼
Standing by. Come on, Sonny.
我实在不懂 老大
I don't get it, boss.
你不懂什么
What don't you get?
我还以为派遣线人
I thought the whole point
就是为了不让兄弟们冒险
of using assets is so we didn't have to risk our guys.
哪怕线人只是个想保护弟弟
Even if the asset is a scared little girl
恐惧害怕的小女孩吗
protecting her brother?
每个人都有自己的理由
Yeah. Everybody's got their reasons.
我最近一次查看守则 上面写着
The last time I checked in my rule book,
你给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥跑腿
you run errands for terrorists,
你就是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
you're a terrorist.
太无情了
That is cold.
你看到什么了兄弟
Tell me what you see, brother.
两名成年男性在看守着顾客
I got two military-age males watching the shoppers.
要是其中一个是巴舍尔
Any chance one of them's Bashir,
咱就能早点回家了
we get to go home early?
不行 抱歉
No. Sorry.
作战中心 我是B2
TOC, this is Bravo 2.
市场里有两名成年男性
We have two military-age males inside the marketplace,
似乎在站岗看守
appear to be standing watch.
收到 B2 发现高价值目标了吗
Copy, 2. Any sign of the HVT?
没有
That's a negative.
若那俩是巴舍尔的人 他可能也在里面
If those are his guys, Bashir's probably still inside.
收到 随时更新情况
Roger that. Keep us posted.
那家伙看她的眼神真让人不爽
I really don't like the way this guy's looking at her.
他识破她了吗
Think he could have made her?
有可能
Well, it's possible.
他开始走向线人了
He's start... he's starting to move toward her.
作战中 其中一名成年男性走向了线人
TOC, be advised, one of the MAMs is approaching the asset.
收到 快速反应部队待命
Roger. QRF standing by.
别碰我
No.
要我收拾他吗
You want me to reach out and touch him?
不 先观察情况
No. Let it play.
是我想多了 还是
Hey, is it just my imagination, or does it look like
他在和她搭讪
he's trying to pick up on her?
不 你没想多
No, that's not your imagination.
不知道这算不算好消息
I just don't know if it's good news.
你认为他发现了她是个女的
You think he knows that she's a she?
我认为一个人要是身边
I think a man who lives in a place
只有亲戚里有女人
where he doesn't know any women who aren't his relatives
或许觉得秃头男孩就够不错了
might think a hairless boy is good enough.
你要如何行动
How do you want to play it?
"他是我的"用普什图语怎么说
How do you say "He's mine" in Pashto?
-我们不该下车的 -怎么说
- We're not supposed to get out of the car. - He's mine.
随时准备开车
All right. Be ready to get behind the wheel.
很可能得快速撤离
We might have to leave on a hop.
好吧
All right.
B6 这里是作战中心
Bravo 6, this is TOC.
侦察监视设备显示
ISR appears to show
B2离开了车子 请回复
Bravo 2 exiting the vehicle. Please advise.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表