剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Try to get your Joyce papers in to me ASAP.
如果需要现代语言协会会议的日程表
And if you need an agenda for the MLA conference,
请找巴克斯特小姐
speak to Ms. Baxter,
她 一如既往 比我们知道的都多
who, as always, knows more than any of us.
谢谢 戈登
Thank you, Gordon.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
现代语言协会加了四堂
Okay, people, so the MLA added four more sessions
相互作用文本分♥析♥研讨
on transactional text analysis.
就是说如果你们跟我一样
Which means that if you're like me,
不知道那到底是什么
and you don't really know what that is...
你可以来我办公室找我
you can, uh, you can join me in my office,
我的办公时间
My office hours
是
a-are...
是
which are...
我的办公
my office...
抱歉 对不起
Sorry, excuse me.
等等
Wait a minute, okay,
你是说你请了两周的假
so you're telling me that you get a two-week...
去印度洋沙滩度假
vacation on a beach in the Indian Ocean?
迭戈·里维拉其实不是度♥假♥区♥
Diego Rivera's not exactly a resort.
想要点什么
Can I help you?
欢迎回家
Oh, hey! Welcome home.
是啊 回来太好了
Yeah. It's good to be back.
上周阿兰娜和孩子们来过
Alana and the kids were in last week.
那很好
That's nice.
那么 老样子
So, uh, the usual?
对 老样子
Yeah, the usual.
两份墨西哥牛排卷饼 加牛排
Two steak burritos, extra steak.
你呢
And for you?
两份鱼肉玉米卷
Two fish tacos, please.
多浇酸橙汁 对吗
And a lot of limes, right?
对
Right.
没错
Yeah.
-19.14块 -找零留着吧
- $19.14. - Just, um, keep the change, will ya?
你是67号♥
You're order 67.
一定很好吃
Must be some pretty good food.
比起贾拉拉巴德 跟你说 这地方简直
Ah. Compared to J-Bad, I tell you, this place is,
令人称奇
oh, it's amazing.
让你膝盖发软
Makes your knees weak.
辣椒酱真的很辣
The salsa is really hot.
不知道我尝起来怎样
Don't know how I feel about that.
所以 阿兰娜明天到家
So, Alana gets home tomorrow?
对 对 应该是
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我跟你说过我是怎么遇到阿兰娜的吗
Hey, have I ever told you how Alana and I met?
再说一遍吧
Tell me again.
我们当时在一个高中
Well, we were in high school together.
严格意义上讲 那时她高二
Um, technically, she was a junior.
暧昧
Scandalous.
是啊
Yeah.
我们当时放学后总去狂欢
And, uh, we used to always go to this quarry a-after school.
热的时候就去游泳
When it was warm, we'd go swimming.
而且我 我一直喜欢做疯狂的事
And, uh, I was... I was always doing something crazy.
你 难以想象
You? Can't imagine.
所以 我做了
So, I did this, um....
前空翻 三圈
front flip, triple...
然后我就落了地
thing, and I landed just...
肚子着地
flat on my tummy.
从十米多高的地方摔下来
From about 35 feet up high.
接下来你意识到自己在往下落
Next thing you know, you were...going down...
是的 我在往下落
Yeah. I was going down.
之后
And, um...
之后我感受到有一只手
then I felt this hand, it was...
我发现是一个瘦小的女孩
I looked over, and this skinny girl,
她在拉我起来
she was pulling me up, and...
我从没见过她
I never seen her before.
真是坚强的女孩
Tough chick.
坚强的女孩 我当时就是这么想的
Tough chick-- that's what I thought.
我看着她
Looked over at her, and...
她正对我笑着
she was grinning.
然后我就知道
And I knew, I...
我就明白
I knew that, uh...
你要娶她为妻
She was gonna be your wife.
我要娶她为妻
That she was gonna be my wife.
67号♥
Number 67?
我去拿
I'll get it.
道琼斯指数上升234点
The Dow was up 234 points,
纳斯达克下降45点
and the NASDAQ down 45.
相较于上周降低了2%
That's a two percent drop in the last week.
下面是国际新闻 艾伦·卡特
And in international news, Alan Cutter,
这个充满争议的至强战略安全公♥司♥总裁
the controversial president of Xeon Tactical,
已被逮捕
has been arrested.
艾伦·卡特
至强战略安全公♥司♥创始人 总裁
曾服役于英国特种部队
至强战略安全公♥司♥是阿富汗境内主要军事承包商
卡特以及几名公♥司♥员工
Cutter and several members of his staff
已经在阿富汗的贾拉拉巴德被警方拘留
were taken into custody in Jalalabad, Afghanistan...
他刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来吗
He's just back from Iraq?
是阿富汗
Afghanistan.
对不起
I'm sorry,
孩子 对不起
kid, I'm sorry.
我真的很想帮你
I really tried to help you.
我真的想要救你 但我
I wanted to save you, and I...
但我没有
I didn't.
我没有
I didn't...
杰森
Jason?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
杰森 你还好吗
Jason, are you okay?
没事的
Okay.
-不 我不应该 -没关系
- No. I shouldn't... -It's okay.
没事了 我在这
It's okay. I'm here.
没事的
It's okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是我 是我 我是曼迪
It's me. It's me, it's Mandy.
我们回家了
We're home.
你只是脑震荡了 你没事的
You just had a concussion. You're okay.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表