剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Ray's baby's coming early.
等等 怎么回事
Wait a second, what's wrong?
胎心心率比期望值慢了很多
The fetal heartbeat's a lot slower than they'd like.
他们准备进行紧急剖宫产
They're gonna have to do an emergency C-section.
此时奈玛正在准备手术
Naima's getting prepped for surgery as we speak.
她怎么样
How is she?
现在不太好
Not great at the moment.
独自面对这事很艰难
It's a tough thing to have to face on your own.
听着 她并不孤单
Look, she's never alone.
你知道我指什么
You know what I mean.
你准备告诉雷吗
You gonna tell Ray?
还没想好
Haven't decided yet.
听着 布莱克本不让我告诉你
Okay, look, Blackburn didn't want me to tell you.
要我等你们回来再说
Wanted me to wait till you got back.
可是你说过要我及时更新信息
But you said that I should always give you the data,
然后你来决定哪些事可以告诉大家
then you'd decide what to tell our guys.
你做得对
No, you did the right thing.
谁做得对
Who did the right thing?
军情报告吗
Sitrep?
刚完成对平民的去毒工作
Just finishing up deconning the civilians.
拆弹队将前往实验室 准备引爆装置
EODs are gonna move to the lab, start setting charges.
你准备告诉我刚才楼下是怎么回事吗
You ready to tell me what happened downstairs?
什么时候
When?
队长从来不第一个穿过门 兄弟
Team leader is never first through the door, brother.
你是在确保我能活着回家
You're trying to make sure I get back home in one piece
去拿冰碴吗
for those ice chips, huh?
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is TOC.
差不多吧
Something like that.
这里是B1
Go for Bravo 1.
听着 我们报告过了 我告诉上校
Listen, we made our case. I told the captain
我认为我们应该委派你
I believed we should authorize you
疏散平民 可我的意见被驳回了
to evac the civilians. I was overruled.
B1 你的任务目标
Bravo 1, your mission objectives
仍维持不变 收集样本
remain unchanged: collect the samples,
摧毁一切库存和基础设施
destroy any stockpiles and infrastructure
并让所有盟军人员撤离 清楚吗
and exfil all allied personnel. Is that clear?
难道就让这些人在这等死吗
So we're just gonna leave these people here to die?
他们的情况没有因我们出现更糟
Not leaving them any worse off than if we hadn't shown up.
我明白很糟糕 可我已经在线
I know it sucks, but I have been on the net
好几小时了 没人愿意委派更多美国部队
for hours, and nobody's gonna authorize more American military
越过边界了
across that border.
你是在说 特种部队接到了
Look, you're trying to tell me that the Green Berets
和敌军交火的呼叫 但国防部不准回应吗
get a TIC call, that the DoD's not gonna let them respond?
我估计真的
I guess to answer that for certain,
得跟敌军交火了才行
we'd have to have troops in contact with the enemy.
有敌军和我们交火吗
Do we have troops in contact?
还没有
Not yet.
我们的任务完成了
So, we completed our mission.
作为你们的地面指挥官
As your ground commander,
现在我唯一能下达的合法指令
the only lawful order I can give right now
就是撤离
is for us to make exfil.
但我不准备下这个指令
But I'm not gonna give that order.
我也不会命令大家留在这里
I'm also not gonna give the order to stay.
所以想走的人可以下楼上车
So anybody who wants to leave can get in those cars downstairs
然后径直开往边境
and they can drive straight for the border.
现在开车肯定很舒服
I'm sure it'll be a nice Sunday drive by now.
不准备走的继续坚守这里
The rest of us are gonna stronghold this position
抵御即将来临的大批敌军
against a very large enemy coming our way.
我预计
I expect,
一旦我们发生交火 辛加尔的特种部队
once we're engaged, the Green Berets at Sinjar
就会回应我们和敌军交火
will respond to our TIC.
否则 如果他们不回应
Otherwise, if they don't,
我们一定会遭受灭顶之灾
pretty sure we'll be overrun.
你不会以为我们没悄悄做过英雄梦
You don't think we became frogmen
就当了海豹突击队员吧
because we didn't secretly all want to be Batman?
得了吧
Come on now.
说实话 你们打仗的时候肯定不想要我
Well, you guys wouldn't miss me in the fight, let's be honest.
不过我也知道你们不会把我一个人送走
But I also know you wouldn't send me alone,
所以我们不是八个人
so instead of having eight men here
来击退一大帮逐步逼近的坏人
to hold off the descending hordes of bad guys,
而是只有六个 也许是五个
you'd be down to, what? Six? Maybe five?
虽然我不知道
So, while I don't know
你们的面孔是不是会
if having to go through the rest of my life
从此在我脑海中挥之不去 更不用说
haunted by your faces-- not to mention
我们后面的那些可怜人
those poor souls behind us--
这样的感觉 是不是生不如死
is a fate literally worse than death,
我也不想体验那种感觉 所以我要留下
I also don't want to find out, so I'm staying.
那就这样吧 房♥顶上两个狙击手
Okay, so let's do this. Two shooters on the roof.
三个在下面 让大家
Three down below. Let's get everybody away
远离窗户 怎么样
from the windows inside, all right?
黑尔·斯托姆 告诉我
Hey, Hale Storm, talk to me.
你给那间实验室布线要花多久
How long is it gonna take you to, uh, wire up that lab?
20分钟吧 然后我就得去毒
20 minutes maybe. Then I'll have to decon.
好 行动吧 动起来
Okay, well, let's get on it. Move.
你不会以为
You didn't really expect anybody
有人会撤离吧
to take you up on that offer, did you?
我觉得博士只有一半几率留下 说真的
Oh, I was 50/50 on the doc to be quite honest with you.
B1 我是作战中心 有坏消息
Bravo 1, this is TOC. Bad news, guys.
有大批敌人正向你们移♥动♥
You have massed enemy on the move towards your position.
估计他们30分钟内就会到了
Estimate they could be less than 30 minutes out.
"大批敌人"到底有多少
How many "massed enemy" are we talking about?
很多
Too many.
我好喜欢马上要当枪靶的感觉
I just love that feeling when you're about to be shot at.
你还想去别的地方吗
Anywhere else you'd like to be?
不想
Hell no.
B1 我是拆弹队
Bravo 1, this is EOD.
实验室仪器布好线了 请确认
Lab equipment is all detted up. If you want to double-check
死亡博士需要的都拿到了
Dr. Death has got everything he needs
因为一旦我把这儿炸了
'cause once I blow this,
我们就不能再来大楼这一侧了
we'll need to avoid this whole side of the building.
收到 拆弹队 稍等
Copy, EOD. Wait, 1.
死亡博士 卢西
Hey, Dr. Death. Luci.
你要的东西都拿到了吗
You got everything you need?
-政♥权♥在制♥造♥神经毒剂的证据 -是的
- To prove the regime was making nerve agent? - Yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
我收集到的残余物能毒死半个国家
I collected enough residue to poison half the country.
泄漏了一些 他们的身体吸入了这么多
This was some leak. I'm amazed they're not all dead,
我真惊讶他们没有全部死掉
considering what they must've taken into their bodies.
我猜他们是运气好
I guess they got lucky.
我问你 实验人员
Let me ask you a question. Do you think that the lab techs,
会清洗仪器的吧
they'd clean their equipment, right?
我觉得会
Yeah, I guess so.
我也没仔细想过
Wouldn't say I think about it much.
对啊 尤其是在一个
Yeah, especially in a lab
制♥造♥对人体最致命毒物的实验室
making the deadliest stuff known to man.
-他们造的 -对 所以呢
- Created by. - Yeah, so?
拆弹队 我是B1 先不要行动
EOD, this is Bravo. Hold on that demo.
收到 B1 等你
Roger, 1. Waiting on you.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
作战中心 我是B1 有情况
TOC, this is Bravo 1, we have a problem.
我们的化验员说他收集到的样本
Our chem guy is saying that the samples he's collected
毒剂测试不会呈阳性
are not gonna test positive for a banned agent.
他觉得可能被稀释了
He's thinking they're possibly diluted.
请指示
Please advise.
待命 B1
Stand by, Bravo 1.
好的 长官 B1待命
Yes, sir. Bravo 1 standing by.
他们需要这里制♥造♥毒剂的证据
They need evidence this place was making poison,
如果我们不能带回样本的话
and if we can't bring them the samples...
他们就是我们的证据
Then they're our evidence.
真棒 杰森·海斯
Oh, that's good stuff, Jason Hayes.
好的 长官
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表