剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
1014[警方用语代码]
1014.
进行调查
Conducting an investigation.
1034.
骚乱
Disturbance.
1038.
可疑人物
Suspicious persons.
今天天气多好呀 萨夫兰先生
Beautiful day out, isn't it, Mr. Safran?
可以请你张大嘴吗
All right, can you open wide?
会疼吗
Is this gonna hurt?
不会 别担心
No. Don't worry.
-1054 -欺诈
- 1054. - Fraud.
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
威林医生马上就来
Dr. Willing is gonna be right in.
不
No.
罗伯特
Hello, Robert.
古斯
Hiya, Gus.
早啊
Morning.
去四号♥诊室看一下科尔小姐
Check on Ms. Cole in 4.
她还需要牙线和牙刷
She still needs a floss and a brush.
288.
猥亵行为
Lewd conduct.
你听说赫伯·沙皮罗买♥♥了艘大游艇吗
You hear Herb Shapiro bought an 80-footer?
-赫伯 -是啊
- Herb? - Yeah.
我试过劝他不要买♥♥的
Tried to talk him out of it.
有游艇的人这辈子最开心的两天就是
Two best days in a yacht owner's life
他买♥♥下游艇的那天
are the day he buys it
和他从游艇上掉进水里的那天
and the day he throws himself overboard.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
还有就是你卖♥♥掉那烧钱玩意的那天
The day you sell that money pit.
没错
Oh. Yep.
一般人都会从其他人的错误中吸取教训
You try to learn from other people's mistakes,
-但你也知道赫伯那个人 -是啊
- but you know Herb. - Yeah.
好了 看看你情况如何
All right. Let's see what we got here.
深呼吸 你不会有任何感觉的
Breathe. You won't feel a thing.
-放松 鲍勃 -不
- Just relax, Bob. - No.
好的
Okay. Uh...
-开始了 -在你身后
- There we go. - Behind you.
放松 没事的
Just relax. It's okay.
1029.
抢劫
Robbery.
鲍勃 没事的
Bob, it's okay.
你身后那个人是在干什么
What the hell is behind you?
鲍勃 鲍勃 放松
Bob. Bob, just relax.
鲍勃 辛迪 进来一下好吗
Bob. Cindy, can you get in here?
你身后
Behind you!
1031.
凶杀
Homicide.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
再好不过
You can only prepare so much.
咱们去抓坏蛋吧
Let's catch the bad guy.
格斯·威林 牙医 你让我负责个死牙医
Gus Willing, DDS. I'm working a dead dentist?
关于过世的威林医生
There's two things you should know
你需要了解两件事
about the late Dr. Willing.
这家伙的病人都是福布斯富人榜上的
This guy had clients like the Forbes list.
他们做的都是上亿的牙矫正
We're talking billion-dollar overbites.
第二 大家都管他叫尘埃医生
Two, he went by Dr. Dust.
听上去像是个打碟的
Sounds like a deejay,
可不像是个在自己的劳斯莱斯的车尾箱里
not a man with 400k worth of tonik
装着价值四十万的托尼克的人
in the trunk of his Rolls-Royce?
是啊 你对托尼克有何了解
Yeah, what do you know about tonik?
是某种派对毒品 比如弗拉卡 莫莉和浴盐
It's some sort of party drug, like, flakka, molly, bath salts.
他们肯定是从玛莎·斯图沃特的产品目录上
I swear, they're getting these names
找到这些名字的
from a Martha Stewart catalog.
所以威林利用自己能拿到麻♥醉♥药♥这个条件
So Willing used his access to anesthetics
调配特质兴♥奋♥剂♥
to design his own uppers.
怪不得他能买♥♥得起劳斯莱斯
That explains the Rolls.
但他只卖♥♥给瑟斯顿·霍威尔[福布斯虚拟人物排行榜]
Yeah, but the guy only sold
这种人
to the Thurston Howells of the world.
住巴尔港 棕榈城那些人
Bal harbour, palm acres.
这种毒品从来没有出现在
You know, this stuff never hit a street
普通老百姓住的街道上
that didn't have gates in the driveway.
拜托 这也太荒唐了
Oh, come on. This is a travesty.
这么快就没了
Of all the days.
所以缉毒科才没盯上他
So that's what kept him off Narco's radar.
直到凶手登上了擦窗的工作台
Well, until his killer hijacked a window-washing platform.
目击者那边有什么线索吗
Did we get anything from the witness?
鲍勃·萨夫兰
Bob Safran.
你将成为第一个审问他的人
I'm giving you first crack at him.
迈阿密一半的办公楼都在他名下 所以掌握点分寸
This guy owns half the office space in Miami. Play nice.
这取决于他跟医生之间
Well, it depends what type of appointment
到底在干些什么了
he had with the doctor.
威林的牙医诊所是个幌子吗
I mean, do we think Willing's business was a cover?
不 不 他是合法的牙医
No, no, he's a legit dentist.
我猜他喜欢牙齿
I guess he liked teeth.
拉斯什么时候到
Hey, when does Russ get in?
弗拉格勒那边的调令今早到了
Uh, the transfer from Flagler went through this morning,
所以他随时会来
so we're on his clock.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
欢迎 警探
Welcome to the show, detective.
你记得这位吧
You remember this one.
安娜丽莎
Annalise.
陌生人
Hey, stranger.
毕业后就再没见过了
It's been a while since the academy.
是挺久的了
Sure has.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
警方办公和执法流程
"Police procedure and enforcement"?
维拉现在还给你留作业
Villa's giving you homework now?
不 是我给自己留的
No, I assigned it to myself.
想当一个好搭档就意味着学无止境
Being a better partner means you never stop learning.
台子上的是谁
Who's on the docket?
格斯·威林
Gus Willing.
东迈阿密警局送过来的
EMPD sent him over.
初步验尸结果 无最后结论
Initial autopsy -- inconclusive.
是吗
Really?
马克斯通常都很厉害
Max normally brings his a-game.
有多糟
How bad is it?
你自己看看
Take a look.
你不记得关于那个擦窗人的任何细节
You don't remember any details about the window cleaner?
身高 头发颜色 体形
Height? Hair color? Body type?
身形是可以改变的
Well, in his defense, body type can change.
你从瘦竹竿变成美国女大兵
I mean, I saw you go from string bean
也没用多久对吧
to G.I. Jane in how many weeks?
我那时候吸着氮气
I was hopped up on nitrous
等着做牙根管 结果到现在也没做成
waiting on a root canal that I still need.
所以抱歉我没看清那个人
Forgive me if I was ignoring the help.
这位海姆警探在警校的时候
Detective Hame here correctly identified
用不到30秒的时间确认了20位嫌犯
20 suspects in under 30 seconds at the academy,
而你盯着一个人看了五分钟
and you can't tell us one detail
却说不出任何一个细节
from a man you watched for five minutes?
请原谅维拉警探
Pardon Detective Villa here.
她少上了一节平民关系课
She missed a class on civilian conduct.
不过 我倒有个牙医可以推荐给你
However, I do have a dentist for you.
他在威吾德 医术棒极了
He's in Wynwood. He's top-notch.
这你得小心了
I'd be careful with that one.
我看过海姆警探
I've seen Detective Hame
用牙开啤酒瓶子
open beer bottles with his teeth.
看我现在
Look at me now.
我可在30秒内认出了20个人 警校记录
Oh, and it was 30 in 20 seconds. Police academy record.
直到我破了你的记录
Until I beat it.
我还有实战火警演习
Well, I'll always have the live fire drill.
还有第一个响应者测试
Oh, and the first responder exam.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表