剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你就会变得年轻
and you're looking years younger.
注射到你的血液里
Injected into your bloodstream,
你就感觉身体里每一根神经都燃了起来
and it feels like every nerve in your body is on fire.
一旦达到一定剂量
Now, once I inject the full dose,
那感觉就像脊髓像刮胡刀片一样
it's gonna feel like your spinal cord's spinning
飞速旋转
like razor blades.
所以在我把剩下的全注射进去之前放下枪
So release the gun before I inject the rest.
快点
Come on!
很好
There you go, 305. There you go.
你根本抓不到我的把柄 女警官
You got nothing on me, lady cop.
那些谋杀案不会被归到我身上
They're never gonna pin those murders on me.
你看看你口袋里有什么
Why don't you check your pocket?
跳舞的时候我塞进去了点儿小玩意
Sent you little something during our special dance.
是我的蓝牙耳机
It's my bluetooth.
大约十分钟之前我给911打了电♥话♥
I gave 911 dispatch a call about 10 minutes ago.
我让他们不挂电♥话♥录下一切
I had them hang on the line, record everything.
就等你说点劲爆的
Just in case you said anything juicy.
你还真中计了
Turns out you did!
好了 刚才很棒吧
Come on, now. Come on. That was sweet, right?
我们俩搭档 亲密无间
You and I working together as a team.
咱俩一起 我是阴 你是阳
You and I together? I'm the yin, you're the yang?
你是油 我是水
You're oil, I'm water.
我们很走运
And we got lucky.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
孩子
Oh, son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
每当我解决一个大案 我就来杯奶昔
I like to have a milkshake when I solve a big case.
你喜欢奶昔吗
You like milkshakes?
谁不喜欢
Everyone likes milkshakes.
怎么样 我请客
So, what do you say? My treat.
谢谢 下次吧
Thanks, but I'll take a rain check.
下次 那就意味着咱俩还有机会搭档了
Rain check? Now, you know that means we have to team up again.
并且
And...
海洋浸礼会
"Ocean point baptist church."
他们每星期五都帮助人们从悲伤中恢复
They offer a grief-recovery group there every friday.
我曾经把这地方推荐给失去亲人的家庭
I used to send families there after they lost a loved one.
你丈夫去世了对吧
Your husband died, didn't he?
这就是你调回家的原因
That's why you transferred back home.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
九个月以前 他在中♥央♥公园跑马拉松
Nine months ago, he ran a marathon in central park.
在床上看电影吃披萨是我们周日的套路
Pizza, movie, bed -- that was our sunday routine.
那晚他睡的很沉
He slept like a baby that night.
第二天早上起来 他起床
The next morning, he -- he got up,
穿上他最喜欢的西装
put on his favorite suit
跟我吻别
kissed me goodbye
然后就倒下了
and collapsed.
肺栓塞
Pulmonary embolism.
倒地之前就已经死亡了
Gone before he hit the floor.
当你失去人生的挚爱后
When you lose the love of your life,
你就不那么热爱生活了
it-- it makes you love life less.
快速说五遍
Say that five times fast.
维拉 我很抱歉
Villa, I'm sorry.
要知道是这样就不提这茬了
Had I know I wouldn't be saying it.
不用担心
No. Don't worry about it.
没事的
It's okay.
罗西 你还在这干什么
Rosie, what are you really doing here?
案子已经结了
The case is closed.
我来给你送个福利
Came to offer you a groupon.
我实验室专享解剖优♥惠♥
A two-for-one autopsy special at my lab.
私人病理学家界的贝多芬
The Beethoven of private pathologists
要给我打个折吗
is offering a discount?
是的 但是只是对你
Yes, but only on your cases.
其他警探们就做梦去吧
All those other detectives can kiss my talented ass.
你笑了
A smile.
你笑吧 我走了
I'm gonna leave while you're still smiling.
对了 维拉
Oh, and, Villa...
你要是忘了我长什么样
If you ever forget what I look like,
就回头看看
Just turn south.
小博蒙特·罗西伍德医生
私人病理学顾问
各大信♥用♥卡♥均可使用
I accept all major credit cards.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表