剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
人类的心脏
The human heart --
是最为精密 纯天然的机器
Best built machine not built by man.
即使出现伤病 瑕疵 也是那么美丽
It's a beautiful thing, even when it's sick, flawed,
比如我的
Like mine.
我爱我的生命 每一分每一秒
I love this life, every single moment.
但我的挑战就是要尽我的努力
But my challenge is to stay on this earth
活下来 享受这一切
for as long as I can and soak it up.
只要我一有机会 就会测试这台机器
I test this machine of mine every chance I get,
使其达到它的极限
Push it to its absolute limits.
所以我才跑步 让我感觉更有活力
That's why I run. Makes me feel alive.
你知道还有什么能让我的心脏加速跳动吗
You know what else gets my heart racing?
那就是今晚要来见你的念头
The anticipation of seeing you on this night.
会发生什么事呢
What will it bring?
更不用说我得挑出最合适的衣服
Ah, not to mention I had to find the perfect suit.
所以我才迟到了十分钟
And that's why I was 10 minutes late to our date.
我很抱歉
So my apologies.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
我们走
Let's go.
大家伙 关灯了 该回家了 走吧
All right, mi gente! Lights up! Time to go home! Vámanos!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
再来一首嘛 二十分钟就好
Just one more song, 20 minutes.
我知道 我知道 我知道
Hey, I know. I know. I know. I know.
-不好意思 回家吧 -好吧 好吧
- No, I'm sorry. Go home, go home. - Okay, all right. Yes, yes.
再来一首歌♥嘛 有什么大不了的
It's not a big deal, one more song!
我才不跟你回去呢
I'm not going home with you.
-别这样 我就想问问... -我说了不行
- Come on. I'm -- I'm just asking -- - Hey, I said no!
你醉了 回家吧 回家吧
You're drunk. Go home. Go home, drunk lady.
我没醉 我一杯都没喝
I'm not drunk. I haven't had a drop to drink.
我一杯都没喝
I haven't had a drop to drink!
-回去吧 -住手
- Let's just go back. - Stop it!
我们走 快走 快离开这里
People, come on. Let's go. Let's get out.
这是你的婆娘吗
Hey. That's your girl, man?
你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
走吧 女士 我们走
Let's go, baby. Let's go.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
我踩刹车有充分的理由
There's a good reason why I'm hitting the brakes.
这不应该是一个松开刹车的好理由吗
Shouldn't it be a great reason to pump the brakes?
没错
Yes, it is.
真的吗 香槟 来嘛
Oh, really? Champagne? Come on.
我希望我们现在不要这么做
I prefer that we don't do it right now.
你这么强的意志力真扫兴
Your willpower sucks.
我在睡过去之前还需要
Is there anything else I should know
知道些什么吗 大夫
before I pass out, doctor?
有啊
Uh, yeah.
你明早起来会有强烈的宿醉感
You got a hell of a hangover on the horizon.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
爸爸
Dad!
怎么了 孩子
What is it, buddy?
过来 过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
你从来不睡觉吗
Don't you ever sleep?
隔天睡一觉
Only every other day.
你可真有意思
Oh, you're funny.
我没在开玩笑哦
I'm not joking.
当然没有啦
Of course you're not.
你有各种各样的止痛药
Hey, you have a painkiller of any kind?
是啊 但是你不需要
Oh, yes, but you're not gonna need that
因为我们准备了芦笋
because here we have the asparagus
消除酒精的效果
to break down the booze,
藜麦来中和多余的氨基酸
the quinoa to break down the amino acids,
以及椰子汁来促进再水合
and the coconut water rehydrates.
这就是你的早餐吗
And is this your breakfast?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
罗西 你昨天喝了几杯香槟后
Rosie, did you really pump the brakes last night
真的及时踩刹车了吗
over a few glasses of champagne?
你有没有意识到你说话这会儿
Mm, do you realize that you're talking
正好放了一首超赞的歌♥
through a great song right now?
你听
Listen to that.
我知道我们才认识了
Look, I know that we're only a few weeks
几个礼拜 但是...到底有多糟
into this thing, but... How bad is it?
我想想 到底有多糟
Let me see. How bad is it?
我得说 比你想象中的糟多了
I would have to say it's worse than you can ever imagine,
但却不足以拖住我的步伐
but not enough to slow me down.
那我们就不要停下来
Then let's not slow down.
我是罗斯伍德
Yeah, this is Rosewood.
好的 好的 我马上到
Okay. All right. I'll be there.
最多三分钟
Eight minutes, tops.
不 相信我 有可能的
Yeah, no, trust me -- it's possible.
好 你好好吃 我等会儿打给你
All right, you eat that, and I'll call you later.
-你给他打电♥话♥了吗 -我打了
- Did you call him? - Yes, I called him.
-他在哪儿 -他马上到了
- Where is he? - He's -- he's on his way.
-放松 -再打给他
- Relax. - Call him again.
给我滚开
Get the hell away from me.
怎么回事
What do we got?
我不知道 心脏病 中风之类的
I don't know. Heart attack, stroke.
-都不是 -他不让急救人员接近
- None of those. - He won't let the EMTs near him.
霍恩斯托克队长 感觉怎么样
Captain Hornstock, how you feeling?
我吗 我棒极了
Me? Oh, I'm a pair of aces.
既然你打电♥话♥找我 我就来了 怎么回事
Well, you called. I'm here. What's up?
只有你能不戴着手套在我身上摸来摸去
You're the one doc who could tell me if I'm dying
就能告诉我我是不是快死了
without putting his mitts all over me.
好吧 只用眼睛 我知道了
Okay, eyes only. I got it.
维拉 手电筒
Villa, flashlight.
瞧瞧这里有什么
See what we got here.
很好 很好
Okay. Perfect, perfect.
张开嘴
Open wide.
张大一点 再大一点
Nice and wide. Get a little wider.
没错 这才对 没错 没错
Yeah, that's it. That's it. That's it.
队长 你快死了
Cap, you're dying.
虽然今天不会 但是也快了
Not today, though, but soon.
这份工作的压力
All right? The stress of this job
以及这种节食的生活快把你弄死了
and the diet of a starving student are killing you.
你脸上的红晕和喘气声
Now, the facial flushings and the labored breathing
说明你的血压已经到达170/85
tell me that your blood pressure's about 170 over 85.
-正常吗 -不 很糟糕
- Is that decent? - No, it's horrible.
你有收缩期高血压 胃酸反流
You have systolic hypertension, reflux disease,
肝脏过度工作 以及早期的口臭...
an angry liver, and early on-set halitosis...
也就是所谓的有口气
which is better known as bad breath.
我的口气堪称一流
My breath is top-notch.
不 你身体里根本没有什么一流的东西
No, nothing in your body is top-notch.
你有孩子吧
You have kids, right?
七个
Seven.
你和玛莎竟然生了七个
You and Martha have seven kids?
-有的是跟我的前妻生的 -我告诉你
- Some are with my exes. - Well, I tell you what.
我认识一个家伙 非常精通药理
I know this guy, right? He's a master at meditation.
他有延年益寿 增强健体的无上秘诀
He has the winning formula for life, longevity,
并能完美地平衡他的气数
and the perfect balance of chakras.
-你想见见他吗 -真的有这个人吗
- You want to meet him? - This guy a man?
是啊 就是你
Yeah, it's you.
如果你觉得应该对你的家人
And if you have any loyalty to your family
和局里的这些警官负有责任
or any of these officers in this station,
你就应该跟我一起塑造更健康的人生
you'll follow me down that path to a better life.
刚刚接到一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Hey, a call just came in.
-有人在黄金海滩发现了一只脚 -一只脚
- They found a foot down at golden beach. - A foot?
这个案子太适合我了
It's the perfect case for me.
-不行 -不行
- No! - No!
维拉 我很担心你
You know, Villa, I'm worried.
我觉得你该找人谈谈 专业的治疗师
I think you need to talk to someone -- a pro.
听着 没什么好不好意思的
Look, hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
我自己就在参与多种不同的治疗
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表