剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
医生给我解释清楚了
The doc explained it to me clear as day.
我的脑子一团糟
My head is messed up.
那种伤害带来的副作用也包括
And one of the other side effects of that kind of damage
变得有侵略性 万一真是我做的呢
is aggression, so, what if I did this?
万一真是我杀了霍莉却失忆了呢
What if I killed Holly and I just don't remember it?
我们都知道我揍了那家伙
We already know I knocked out homeboy.
我知道你没有杀霍莉
I already know that you didn't kill Holly.
真的吗
Really?
你展示通灵神力时 我刚好错过了是吗
Did I miss when you developed psychic powers?
好吧 那不好意思 回答我的问题
Okay, so, I'm sorry. Let me ask you a question.
你那几个侄女的父亲吸毒
So, who was it that took their nieces in
当社会福利部门想把她们分开时
when social services tried to split them up
是谁收留了她们四年
when their father went up for four years?
她们生病治疗要花钱
Who worked as a janitor for three years
是谁做了三年清洁工来付的账单
to cover their medical bills when they got sick?
别说得像我是个圣人
Don't make me out to be some saint.
你才不是圣人 你离圣人可差得很远
You are not a saint. You are far from a saint.
见鬼 伙计 没必要那么冷血
Damn, man, you ain't need to be that cold about it.
但你会在乎他人
But you are a man who cares.
你愿意为别人付出
You make sacrifices for others.
你不是冷血杀手
You are not a cold-blooded killer.
所以 我要你做的就是
So, what I need you to do --
我要你别再说胡话
I need you to stop talking crazy,
在我回来之前都把嘴巴管严
and you keep your mouth shut till I get back.
还有 不用谢
And you're welcome.
我可兴奋了
My gut's tingling.
富勒那家伙有一长串案底
I mean, this Fuller guy has a rap sheet a mile long
还有一大堆本地名人的限制令
and a bunch of restraining orders from local celebrities.
他当天是什么行程
Hmm. So, what's his agenda?
这正是我想知道的
That's what I want to find out.
我得知道当晚乔乔揍他之前
I need to know what happened that night
都发生了什么
before Joo-Joo threw that punch.
慢着 派对上还有其他狗仔队 对吧
Wait. There were other paparazzi at the party, right?
-不止乔这一个 -没错 没错
- Joe wasn't the only one. - Right, right, right.
他们有照片
Their -- their photos.
没错 我们可以利用照片来确定
Yeah, we can use those to make a timeline
当晚派对上各个时间点发生了什么
of the events of the party that night.
就很有希望知道
Hopefully they'll show us
乔乔 霍莉和富勒是怎么回事
what Joo-Joo, Holly, and Fuller were up to
并找到真正的凶手
and point us to the real killer.
看吧 要是没我你可怎么办
See? What would you do without me?
我正想说我清楚哪有卖♥♥假睫毛 好吧
I was gonna say, I know where to buy fake lashes, okay?
你好
Hello.
你想了解我工作的地方
So, you wanted to know where I work.
这就是了
Here it is.
叹为观止
Wow. Impressive.
虽然我本来对你是另一番想象
Though I had pictured your feature a little differently.
亲爱的
Babe?
亲爱的 怎么了
Babe, what happened?
我还以为你跟你妈妈在吃晚饭呢
I thought you were still at dinner with your mom.
晚饭跟原计划不太一样
Mm-hmm. Dinner didn't really go as planned.
-怎么不找我 -我找了
- Why didn't you call me? - I did.
如果你检查一下手♥机♥
If you check your phone,
我打了一次或七次
I called like once or seven times.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我都没听见手♥机♥响
I didn't even hear the phone ring.
是啊
Yeah.
我是塔拉
Hi. I'm Tara.
别被我的情绪骗到了
And don't let the mood fool you.
今天真是我有生以来最棒的一天
I'm seriously having the best day ever.
没事 我听到你的很多事迹
Oh, no, I've heard so many great things about you.
我得走了
I'm gonna go now.
不打扰你们了
I don't want to intrude.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 晚饭时怎么了
Baby, what happened? What happened at dinner?
你取消了跟我进餐
You canceled dinner with me
却跟凯西一起出去吗
and you hung out with Cassie instead?
因为我也没别的事 就跟凯西一起出去
Since I was free, I hung out with Cass.
这有什么不对吗
What's wrong with that?
你怎么会看不出来有什么不对
How can you not see what is wrong with that?
所有照片都在了
These all the pictures?
没错 我们已经把范围缩小到了
Yeah, so, we've narrowed it down
那晚跟霍莉 富勒还有乔乔
to the ones that show Holly, Fuller,
一起出现的几个人身上
and/or Joo-Joo's movements that night.
显然还有你
And apparently you.
放大看这个
Zoom in on this one.
你们有什么情况该告诉我的吗
Is there something I should know about you two?
-什么 -警监 拜托 说真的
- What? - I mean, well, Cap, come on. I mean, seriously.
我们只是在庆祝成为搭档
We were just celebrating our 9 1/2-month anniversary
九个半月
as partners.
-这没什么大不了 -我也这么说的
- That's not a thing. - That's what I said.
最近一次我那样跳灵魂列车舞
And last time I soul-trained on the dance floor like that --
之后我跟对方结婚了
Huh? -- I married the person.
我们都清楚这一套
We all know how that turned out.
灵魂列车吗 这不是
Soul-trained? This isn't --
我们能关注案情吗
Can we -- can we just focus on the case?
能吗
Can we do that?
这张照片上富勒
Here's a picture of Fuller
冲霍莉晃一个优盘
shoving a flash drive in Holly's face.
接着富勒推了霍莉
Next stop, Fuller shoves Holly,
然后这儿
and then here,
-乔乔揍了富勒一拳 -没错
- Joo-Joo punches Fuller. - Right.
你看这些照片上标记的时间
Now, if you look at the time stamp on all these pictures,
乔乔是在富勒推了霍莉之后揍的他
Joo-joo punches Fuller after Fuller shoves Holly.
他是在保护她
He was protecting her.
所以霍莉跟富勒之间发生了口角
So, Holly had an altercation with Fuller,
过了几个小时她就死了
and hours later, she's dead.
这不可能是巧合
I mean, that can't be a coincidence.
慢着 我跟你走
Whoa. Hold up. I'm going with you.
-我来负责处理 -我知道你应付得来
- I got this. - No, I know you got this.
我只是想来看你"负责处理"
I just want to be there to see you "got this."
好啊 来张双人照
All right, let's get a two shot here.
别下去 天呐
Don't go down. God...
笑一个 乔
Say cheese, Joe!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
她很厉害
She gets that quite a bit.
如果我是你 我可不会动
Hey, I wouldn't move if I were you.
这么坠下去很可能会伤到脊椎
That fall likely bruised a few lumbar vertebrae.
说说看 德文·韦德是否知道[篮球明星]
Tell me -- does Dwyane Wade know
你偷♥拍♥他们夫妻俩
that you're snapping pictures of him and his wife?
不知道 这才是重点
No. That's the whole point.
天呐 这可是袭击
God. This is assault.
你袭击了我
You assaulted me.
那边的塔布斯就是我证人
And Tubbs up there is my witness.
电视剧《迈阿密风云》的黑人男主角
"塔布斯" 拜托 我们长得不一样
"Tubbs"? Come on. We don't all look like.
俗话说 有图有真♥相♥
You know, they say a picture's worth a thousand words, right?
你猜我在这张照片上看到了什么
You know what I see in this picture?
一个人做不成摄影记者
A loser who couldn't make it as a photojournalist,
就转而成为没有道德底线的狗仔
so instead became a bottom-feeding celebrity chaser
勒索年轻明星来赚外快
who blackmailed young stars for extra money.
-这说法真伤人 -很好
- That was hurtful. - Good.
因为我们知道霍莉和优盘的事
Because we know all about Holly and the flash drive.
我们只是想知道里面有什么
We just want to know what's on it.
什么优盘
What flash drive?
好吧 你想这样玩试试吗
Oh, okay, okay, you want to play it like that.
-这样 -不 你疯了吗
- That? Oops! - No! Are you nuts?!
-漂亮 -护手霜涂太多了
- Nice toss. - Too much lotion on my hands.
罗西 你有没有试过
Hey, Rosie, you ever played catch
-用超贵相机玩投掷 -没有 我想试试
- with a really expensive camera? - No. I want to try to
闭上眼能不能接到
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表