剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
What? No. I mean, trust me.
我也想上去
I-I-I would love to be up there,
但这对她们来说是很重要的时刻
but, you know, this is a big moment for them,
所以我就不打搅了
so it should be their moment.
伊兹考夫夫人吓到你了
And Mrs. Izikoff scares you.
伊兹考夫夫人吓到我了
And Mrs. Izikoff scares me.
我的确被吓到了
Yeah. That's what I thought.
乔乔的体内没有非法药物残留
There was nothing illegal in Joo-Joo's system,
只有很多♥维♥他命和营养品
just a lot of vitamins and supplements.
所以他才拥有强壮到变♥态♥的体格
Oh, well, which explains his ridiculously amazing body.
我是同性恋 但是不瞎 如你所知
I'm gay. I'm not blind, just so you know.
-皮皮 -什么
- Pip. - What?
不 我不想上去
No. I don't want to.
不如我们找个地方谈谈吧
You know, why don't we go someplace and talk,
吃个午饭什么的
maybe grab an early lunch?
不行
Oh, I can't.
不行 我在工作
I can't. I'm working.
我相信你的工作可以等等
I'm sure your work could wait.
妈妈 你知道我在这儿做什么吗
Mom, do you know what I do here?
我帮助罗西抓捕罪犯
I help Rosie catch murderers --
不算什么大事 放倒坏人
No big deal -- and put away bad guys.
我不是那个意思
I-I didn't mean to imply -- you know what?
我重新来 好吗
Let-- let's start again, okay?
一起吃晚饭怎么样
How about dinner?
事实上 皮皮和我已经有晚饭计划了
Actually, Pippy and I have dinner plans, and --
还是挺重要的
Kind of a really big deal.
塔拉 我已经很努力了
Tara... I'm really trying here.
我也是
I am, too.
不要担心我们的计划 宝贝
Hey, don't worry about our plans, babe.
去吧 和你妈妈吃晚饭更重要
Come on. Dinner with your mom is more important.
很高兴再见到你 伊兹考夫夫人
It's good to see you again, Mrs. Izikoff.
我也是 皮皮
You too, Pippy.
如果就这么定下来了
Uh, well, if that is settled,
那你就回去 工作吧
I will let you get back to your...work,
晚上见
and I will see you tonight.
七点半
7:30?
我们去哪吃
Where should we go?
多芬
Dauphin?
多芬
Dauphin.
好吗 太好了[法]
Oui? Très bien.
好吧
Oui. Okay.
刚刚是真的吗
Did that just happen?
是的
Yeah.
不敢相信刚刚居然是真的
I cannot believe that that just happened.
死亡原因是窒息
Cause of death is suffocation.
嘴边和鼻子上
The lack of latex and nitrile residue
残留的乳胶和丁腈
around the mouth and the nose
意味着杀手可能是空手行凶
means the killer likely used their bare hands.
所以不是预谋的
So, not premeditated.
我还是有点担心
I'm still a little concerned
你选择称为家的那个新住处
about this new place you're choosing to call home.
你不住在那里是好事啊
Then it's a good thing you're not the one living there.
你怎么找到的
How'd you find it?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
我在关心朋友
Well, I'm concerned for a friend,
所以这就是我的事
So I'm making it my business.
还有 我们昨晚搂搂抱抱了
And plus, we snuggle-bugged last night,
所以你至少告诉我你在哪找到这个住处的
so you can at least tell me how you found your place.
我们昨晚没有搂搂抱抱
We did not snuggle-bug last --
不 不 我们真抱了
Oh, no, no, we really did.
我们的确搂搂抱抱了 我得说
We did snuggle-bug, and I got to say,
和你搂抱的经历能排得上前十了
you are like a top-10 snuggle-bugger.
如果你打鼾的声音没那么大的话
If it wasn't for that loud snoring,
你可以一路冲上首位
you might make your way up to the number-one spot.
-我没有睡 -你睡着时像个天使
- I did not sleep -- - You slept like an angel.
随你吧
Whatever.
我在查案时找到这个住处的
I found my place while working a case.
这是犯罪现场 是不是 我就知道
It's a crime scene, isn't it? You know what? I knew --
我在墙上看到一个弹孔
I thought I saw a bullet hole in the wall.
有个白♥痴♥擦枪时
Yeah, some moron was cleaning his gun
打中了自己的肩膀
and shot himself in the shoulder.
你得重找个住处
You need to find another place.
你还在这儿干什么
What are you still doing here?
乔乔的化验单很干净
Joo-Joo's tox came back clean.
现在我相信他确实是不记得了
Now, I believe he doesn't remember.
就是现在我还想不出来科学的理由
I just don't have a scientific reason yet.
我要和霍恩斯托克谈谈
Got to talk to Hornstock.
好吧 帮我个忙
Okay. Do me a favor --
不要再说搂搂抱抱了
Uh, never say "Snuggle-bug" Again.
什么 你想让我释放
What? You want me to release
一场谋杀调查中的主要嫌疑人
my primary suspect in a murder investigation?
警监 你知道
Cap, you know
我和乔乔之间没有多少交情
there's no love lost between me and Joo-Joo.
连我都相信他是不记得了
Even I believe he doesn't remember.
乔乔有很多身份 但他不是杀人犯 好吗
Joo-Joo's a lot of things, but he is not a murderer, okay?
我们要彻查他记忆丢失的原因
We need to get down to the bottom of his memory loss.
要做到这个 我要做点测试
And to do that, I need to run some tests.
释放他让我来监视
Release him into my custody.
你不如顺便问我要个肾吧
Why don't you ask for one of my kidneys while you're at it?
你的肾脏无法通过移植检测
Your kidneys wouldn't pass the transplant test.
有那个必要吗
Was that necessary?
我只是觉得在座的各位都不想对付
Look, I just don't think anyone here wants to deal with
格雷戈里·威廉姆斯这只斗牛犬
the pit bull that's Gregory Williams.
他将在这个案子上给乔乔做辩护
And that's who's gonna be defending Joo-Joo on this case.
格雷戈里就靠这种案子赚钱
Gregory lives for cases like this.
他请不起这种律师
He can't afford a lawyer like that.
我知道他请不起 但我请得起
I know he can't, but I can.
-你这么信任他 -是的
- You believe in him that much? - I do.
我不会释放他让你监视
Okay, well, I'm not gonna release him into your custody.
我会释放他让维拉监视
I'm gonna release him into Villa's.
什么
What?
不 不 警监
No, no, no, cap,
我还要给参加派对的人录口供
I-I got partygoers coming in to give statements.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
菲尔德海姆能处理
Feldheim can handle that.
现在 只有两个人
As of right now, only two people
知道昨晚发生了什么
know what happened last night.
一个死了 另一个声称脑子出了问题
One's dead, and the other's claiming a brain malfunction.
我要你监督罗西修理乔乔的脑子
I need you to oversee Rosie tinkering with Joo-Joo's head
看好嫌疑人
and keep a close eye on the suspect.
两个
Two.
放我出去
Give us, us free.
乔乔
Joo-Joo.
我将协助我们的调查
I'll ride shotgun on our investigation.
我的调查 这儿只有我是警探
My investigation. I'm the only detective here.
我就像是黑人版的里奥·盖茨
I-I-I'm like the black Leo Getz
她是瑞格斯 你是墨塔
to her Riggs and your Murtaugh.
《致命武器4》
"Lethal weapon."
看 这才是你应该收藏的电影
See, that's a movie you got to have in your collection.
但要记得 里奥中枪了
Just remember -- Leo got shot.
她生气是因为长得像梅尔·吉普森 对不
She mad 'cause she look like Mel Gibson, ain't she?
魔力城市实验室公♥司♥
这真让人难以接受 霍莉曾是那么富有生气
It just doesn't seem true. Holly was so full of life.
节哀顺变 威尔福德夫人
We're so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Wilford.
她没有家人 真的 只有我们
She didn't have any family, really -- just us.
我们本将成为她的家人
We were going to be her family.
我们就是她的家人
We were her family.
不管你们有没有结婚
It didn't matter that you weren't married yet.
她已经就像我亲生女儿一样了
She was already like my daughter.
我敢说她肯定已经把自己当成家里的一份子了
I'm sure she already considered herself a part of the family.
请原谅我离开一下
Uh, excuse me.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表