剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情提要
Previously on "Rosewood"...
这是...干什么
What are you...doing there?
天啊 你要干什么
What are you doing? Oh, my God.
米其 这是你犯的又一个
Mitchie, this is just another one
笨拙又烂的错误
of your awkward, poorly executed mistakes.
我好像又遇到了
I think I'm having one of those
"不解风情"的时刻
"can't read the moment" moments.
怎么 难道你要离开了
Yeah? You going somewhere?
终有一天要离开的 不是吗
We are. Someday, right?
你觉得艾瑞卡是你的真爱吗
You think Erica is that one for you?
你要大胆去追
You gotta go for it.
我觉得我们不再适合彼此了
I don't think we're gonna work anymore.
她是个很棒的女人
She's an amazing woman.
要是我该多好
Wish it were me.
我要感谢每一位参与今晚
I want to thank everyone who made tonight's
东迈阿密警员舞会筹备工作的人
East Miami Police-Person's Ball possible.
首先感谢纽曼警官 谢谢你的混曲
First, Officer Newman for his mixes.
还要特别感谢小博蒙特·罗斯伍德
And a special shout-out goes to Beaumont Rosewood Jr.,
是他的鼎力相助 我们今晚才能欢聚于此
for his sizable donation, helping making tonight possible.
给魔幻都市实验室交了那么多
It's good to see some of the dough we pay Magic City Lab
可算看到回头钱了
flow back into this department.
贵有贵的道理
You know I'm worth every penny, right?
倒也是
That you are.
通常公开演讲我都很紧张
Normally public speaking makes me nervous.
但今晚不紧张 知道原因吗
Not tonight. Why?
因为今晚 我要举杯
Because tonight, I'm raising a glass
向全迈阿密最勇敢 最忠诚的人致敬
to the bravest, most loyal men and women in Miami.
我要拥抱在座的所有人
I'll take two to the chest for anyone here.
费尔德海姆除外
Well, anyone except Feldheim.
迈阿密调调不要停 你懂我口味的
Keep it on the Miami tip. You know what I like.
别放斗牛犬就行
Anything but Pitbull.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers, cheers, cheers.
上次一吻都过去
Hey, so, I know it's been like 21-ish days
快21天了
since the lip graze,
可我还是能感受到来自皮皮的杀气
but I'm definitely still feeling some shade from Pippy.
好了 再告诉你一遍 没关系的
Okay, one more time. It's fine.
我跟她说错在我 我们在专心筹备婚礼的事
I told her it was my fault, and we're focused on the wedding.
是啊 婚礼
Right, the wedding.
还有不到两周了吧
The wedding's in two weeks, right?
很激动吧
So it's exciting.
走吧 宝贝 我们去浪一番
Come on, babe. It's time to tear it up.
可得盯紧了
Get after it.
跳个舞吗
Dance?
不了 罗西
Unh-unh, Rosie.
你那些舞步我都见识过太多次了
I've seen your moves, all of them, too many times.
然而你不知道 我又掌握了新技能
Well, what if I told you I've learned a few new moves?
什么时候的事
Since when?
跟艾瑞卡分手后
Well, since Erica and I ended things.
我花了几周时间熟练技能
I had a few weeks to hone my skills.
熟练过了
Honed, huh?
没错 得心应手
That's right. Ho-o-o-ne my skills.
你这是从哪学的
Where did you learn how to do that?
不劳你操心
Don't you worry about it.
见识到我娴熟的舞步了吧
Told you I honed my skills.
提升的仅仅是舞步吗
Is that all you got?
罗西 罗西
Rosie? Rosie?
这周末约吗
You want to get together this weekend?
好啊
Yes.
-我家见 -好的
- My place? - Your place.
维拉
Hey, Villa.
有案子了
We have a situation.
快 把整个桥封锁起来
Do the whole bridge. Let's move it!
周六有空吗
You're free Saturday?
没问题
I can be.
-8点见 -可以
- Come by at 8:00? - I like 8:00.
警员们找到了大量C4炸♥弹♥
All right, so, our guys found C-4 -- lots.
炸得太狠 我差点踩到颗牙
I mean, I almost stepped on a molar back there.
你觉得是专业人士干得吗
Think it was a professional job?
也许吧 现在还无法定论
Maybe. It's too soon to tell.
天啊 那是...
Oh, my God, is that a --
尾气管旁边吗 没错 是条腿
Tail pipe next to a leg? Yeah, it is.
要花多久才能把肢体组装起来
All right, so, how long to piece this together?
增援到了
Well, reinforcements are arriving now.
每一片组织 每一滴液体都不要落下
I want every bit of tissue, every milliliter of fluids.
爆♥炸♥时车体内外四周
Anything and everything that was human
所有属于人类的样本都要收集
that was in, on, or near that car when it blew up,
装袋 贴签 带回实验室
we need to bag it, tag it, bring it home.
不要浪费案发后宝贵的48小时
We're not gonna waste the first 48 hours
查出所有尸块的原本位置
figuring out which pieces go where.
我们会解决这个案子的 准备好了吗
We're gonna solve this case. You ready?
好吗 来吧
All right? Let's do it.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
早
Morning.
唐娜·罗斯伍德从不会哼歌♥
Donna Rosewood's not the humming type
除非她遇上什么非常好的事了
unless something's going very, very well.
新男友应该能解释
Well, a new man would explain
吃午饭时煲的那些电♥话♥粥
those long phone calls during her lunch hour.
你俩都消停吧
Y'all need to stop.
她没有否认
Oh! She didn't deny it.
他叫什么
Oh! He got a name?
什么
Excuse me?
他叫杰拉德 来自代托纳
His name is Gerald. He's from Daytona.
只告诉你们这么多
And that is all you're gonna get.
我们可不会这么轻易放过你
Oh, we're not letting you off that easy.
周末晚餐时带那位男友一起来
Bring Mr. Thing over for Sunday dinner.
-我想见见他 -我才不会那么说
- I want to meet this man. - I do not sound like that.
怎么样 我觉得不错呢
Was that good? I think that was good, right?
的确不错 干得漂亮
Exactly like that. Good job.
查出什么了
So...what have you got?
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时车内只有一名受害人
There was only one victim in the car when the bomb went off.
DNA和骨骼检测证明受害人是西班牙裔男性
DNA and bones suggest a male, Hispanic,
三十来岁
around 30 or so.
他可上相了
He photographs very well.
我在他的肾脏里发现了这个
I found this embedded in one of his kidneys.
"沃德医药"
"Ward Pharma."
去这家公♥司♥看看谁没去上班
So, let's go see who didn't show up for work today.
他的肝脏由于毒药
His liver had microscopical damage
造成了轻微肝损伤
from a drug-induced hepatotoxicity.
你觉得有人给他下毒
You think someone drugged him?
有可能 我们还没能认出是哪种毒剂
Maybe. We can't seem to I.D. the agent.
没造成肝损伤
Didn't cause liver failure.
不过可能使心脏停跳
Could have stopped the heart, though.
爆♥炸♥只是二次伤害
And all the blast injuries are post-mortem.
我觉得在爆♥炸♥前他就被人下毒心脏停跳了
I think someone stopped his heart before the explosion.
这是过度杀戮
Talk about overkill.
所以如果受害人已经死了
So, if our victim was already dead,
为什么还要把尸体炸掉
why would someone blow him up?
所以我们周末还约吧
So, we are still on for this weekend, right?
沃德医药公♥司♥
安德烈·沃德 我是维拉警探
Andre Ward. I'm Detective Villa.
这位是罗斯伍德医生 我们有几个问题问你
This is Dr. Rosewood. We have some questions for you.
那你们得赶快了
Well, you're gonna have to be quick.
我得在教皇发现这位塞巴斯蒂安被我偷走前
I got to get Sebastian here back to the Vatican
把他送回去
before the Pope knows I stole him.
面料是秘鲁羊驼呢混布拉格安哥拉呢
你在这儿呆多久 能给我做件42码的吗 全羊驼呢
没问题 先生
这个人
This guy.
他为你工作对吧
He works for you, yes?
乔·坎波斯 是的 他还好吧
Uh, Joe Campos. Yeah. He's okay?
事实上不好 他昨晚被谋杀了
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表