剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
私家法医
第一季 第十集
站住别动
Stop right there!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
36小时前
好吧
Okay, um...
愉快的
Happy! Happy! Happy.
愉快的帆船
Happy sailboat.
断了的脖子 是断头
Broken neck. It's a broken neck.
翅膀 微笑的翅膀
Wings. Smile wings.
颈部皮瓣 快乐的脖子
Neck flaps. Happy neck!
-不对 不对 领带 -颈托 是颈托
- No, no, necktie. - Neck brace. Neck brace.
别给他们提示 你不是他们队的
Why are you helping? That's not your team.
第二个词 第二个词
Second word. Second word.
-好像是... -好像是...
- Sounds like... - Sounds like...
好像是药片
Sounds like pills.
药 药 药
Pill. Pill, pill.
时间到了
You're running out of time.
跟药音近 依旧[谐音]
Sounds like pills. Stills.
吉尔斯 吉尔斯
Uh, gills! Gills!
-《高尔夫球也疯狂》 -是《高尔夫球也疯狂》[电影名]
- "Happy Gilmore"! - "Happy Gilmore"!
-猜的好 猜的好 -就是《高尔夫球也疯狂》
- That's a good one! Good one! - "Happy Gilmore"!
太好了
Yes!
烂 真烂
Suck it! Suck it!
太 烂 了
Suck it.
维拉 你太骄傲了
Villa, you're up here.
你得让让我们
I need you to kick it down to about right here.
她给了太多没用的信息
Why you talk so much trash? She talks a lot of trash.
我申请要换队伍
I want to switch teams, please.
别啊 你不能换队伍
No, you're not -- you're not switching teams.
看到了吧 罗西
Rosie, you see this, right?
她之前还死活不肯跟我来呢
I had to drag her here against her will.
才不是呢
That is not true.
游戏夜不是人家的菜罢了
I just said I don't love game night.
好吧 可你一来就成了赢家
Okay, well, you dominate game night, so --
必须的
Damn right I do!
没准真该换队伍
You know, maybe we should switch teams.
-谁也不许换队伍 -又轮到你了
- No one is switching teams. - You're up again.
好吧 我要把相同的分下类
Okay, all right, hey, I'm about to class this joint up.
居然是《高尔夫球也疯狂》
"Happy Gilmore"?
谁能猜到是《高尔夫球也疯狂》
Who gets -- who gets "Happy Gilmore"?
"羡慕嫉妒恨的高尔夫"
"Hater" Gilmore over there.
美女们好啊
Lovely ladies. Good to see you.
嗨
Hi.
斯凯拉 又见面了
Hey, Skylar. Good to see you again.
大伙们 这是斯凯拉 翠丝特还有伊薇特
Everybody, I want you to meet Skylar, Trista, and Yvette.
她们是我在日落时装周上认识的新朋友
These are my new friends from sunset fashion week.
你们好 有龙舌兰吞杯吗
Hi, everyone. Tequila shots?
有啊 嗨起来 嗨起来
Turn up. Turn up. Turn up.
尼尔
Hey, Neil.
除了穿绿裙子的剩下俩随便选 怎么样
Anyone but the one in green is mine, so, go for it. What do you think?
太够意思了
You are a man among men.
谢谢
Thank you.
儿子 难道说你目前
Son, please tell me that you are not on a date
同时在跟这三个姑娘谈恋爱
with all three of these women right now.
别紧张 老妈 就跟斯凯拉一人谈
Mom, relax, okay? Skylar's the one with me.
另外两个女孩是给尼尔准备的
The other two are potential dates for neil.
验尸官尼尔
Neil? The coroner?
是啊 他是个不错的小伙子
Yeah, well, you know, he's a good guy,
很崇拜我 只是缺个僚机
he's a fan of mine, and he needs a wingman.
我跟你讲 他需要的可不止是僚机
He needs more than a wingman, let me tell you,
并且斯凯拉那姑娘马上就喝上头了
and that Skylar is just passing through.
没有 你别乱说
No, you don't know that.
哈
Hello!
喝上头了 你说对了
Passing through, you're right.
我们要撤了
All right, we out, player.
急什么 就不能让我扳回一局吗
Wait, wait, come on. I can't get a redemption on that?
得了吧 还想翻身 刚对你够仁慈的了
Come on. Redemption? Mercy is more like it.
猜词真不是你长项啊 哥们
Charades is not your game, my man.
是啊 说的没错
You're right, you're right.
说正经的 安娜丽莎快过生日了
No, but for real, Annalise's birthday's coming up.
你觉得送点什么礼物好呢
You got any, uh, gift ideas?
我想想 回头告诉你
Uh...let me think about it. I'll let you know.
好的 谢了哥们
Gotcha. Thanks, man.
-不客气 -唐妈
- No problem. - Mama D.
-晚安孩子 -好的
- Night, baby. - All right.
-再见 -再见
- See you soon. - Yes, ma'am.
晚安 宝贝
Goodnight, sweetheart.
爱你
Love you.
-罗西 -啥事儿
- Rosie. - Yeah.
天啊 看你玩猜词时候那表情
My god, the look on your face when you play charades.
很逗是吧 你出去
It's funny, right? Get out.
把你赶出门才是我的乐趣
That's how funny it is to me.
别说话 快走
Peace out.
不会给你还嘴的机会的
Not giving me a chance to get it back.
你俩怕了吧
You guys are running scared.
怎么样 再来一杯 这个不错
How's that? Another drink. Yeah, sounds good.
大伙们
Hey! What's up?
怎么样 你们喜欢我兄弟尼尔不
What's going on? You guys enjoying my man Neil here?
你好
So, hi.
你来了
You're here.
-我们之间没事 -真的吗
- And we're good. - Are we?
我是说 我之前的举动有些过分了
I mean, I might've been -- my reaction to what happened.
你有没有不试图不把自己想象成贱♥人♥的时候
Have you ever tried to not call yourself a bitch
然后发现...
and realize --
然而并不能找到更合适的词汇了
There's no other word that fits?
至少每周一次吧
At least once a week.
我跟一位医生展开了新恋情
So, I started a new thing with a doctor.
很英俊
Gorgeous.
是罗西的一位朋友
I mean, one of Rosie's friends.
听起来有点奇怪对吧 我也不知道
Yeah, it's weird, I guess. I don't know.
怪在他是罗西的朋友还是怪在这是段新恋情
Because it's Rosie's friend or because it's a new thing?
是因为我还纠结于过去
Because I still haven't let go.
过去的几个星期
The last couple of weeks,
我反反复复地听着之前艾迪
I found myself listening to this old message
给我的语♥音♥信息
Eddie left for me.
信息里他唱着生日快乐歌♥ 唱得一团糟
It's him singing happy birthday to me, just butchering it.
他加了些新词
I mean he's adding new words.
特别搞笑
It's so ridiculous.
我每次听都禁不住笑 但我...
It makes me laugh every time I hear it, and I just --
我没法狠心地按下删除键
I can't bring myself to hit delete.
你真该看看自己讲这段故事时候的表情
You should see yourself when you're telling that story.
你脸上带着跟
It's the same look you had
讲述新恋情时一模一样的神态
when you were talking about the new man in your life.
容光焕发的 不用删除信息
Glowing. You know what, don't delete the message.
且看跟这个新男朋友相处的怎么样
See where this thing is going with this new person.
相信你的直觉
Follow your instincts.
说到直觉
Speaking of instincts,
也许我在这说直觉有点班门弄斧了 但...
Maybe it's not my place to say this, but --
安娜丽莎
Annalise.
我认为应该先解决你的问题
I think we should just focus on you right now.
罗西 帮帮他
Rosie! Help him!
为什么不帮帮他 罗西 帮忙啊 他受伤了
Why aren't you helping him?! Rosie, help! Look, he's hurt!
拜托了 你要帮帮他
Please, you have to help him!
罗斯伍德医生 几个月前
Dr. Rosewood, the gentleman
接受了你医疗护理的那位先生
you administered medical attention to several months back,
即将要对你提出民事诉讼
is filing a civil suit against you in the coming days.
身为你的律师 我建议你尽可能从同事那里
As your lawyer, I'm suggesting you collect affidavits
收集书面证词 并准备好和解
from as many colleagues as you can and prepare to settle.
用泰迪·罗斯福的话来说
In the words of Teddy Roosevelt,
只有经过艰苦奋斗
it is only through labor and painful efforts,
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表