剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
but no, Calvin is just
异常成功的商人
an incredibly successful businessman.
他结过婚吗
Ah, did he ever marry?
结过两次 两任前妻
Twice. Two ex-wives.
现在他非常享受坐拥百万的钻石王老五生活
But now he fully embraces the millionaire bachelor life.
毛巾是湿的
It's wet.
根据毛巾的吸水程度
Based on the absorption level,
我推断三小时内有人游过泳
I'd say someone was swimming less than three hours ago.
卡尔文有任何疾病吗
So did Calvin have any sickness at all?
放疗 化疗
Radiation? Chemotherapy?
没有 我没发现他有任何生病的迹象 怎么了
No. I've never seen signs of it. Why?
脱发很严重
A lot of hair loss.
你们看到放在桌边的东西了吗
You guys, see that over there by the table?
钥匙旁边放着的好像是他的护照
Looks like his passport by the keys.
他还没离境
He hasn't left the country.
这不是失踪人口
This isn't a missing persons case.
慢慢吃 慢慢吃
Hey, settle now. Settle, pigs.
每个人都够吃 好了 别抢了
Plenty for all y'all here. Come on. Come on.
慢慢吃 慢慢吃 慢慢吃
Hey! Settle. Settle now, pigs. Settle.
天啊
Oh! My Lord.
魔力城市实验室公♥司♥
这个可不容易 女士们
This one's not gonna be easy, ladies.
原始致因 钝器伤
Original cause, blunt force trauma,
应该没费多大劲
which didn't take much effort
因为死者本身骨头就有问题
considering the victim had bone issues.
他的骨头比这个年龄的正常人
He's way more fragile than he should've been
要脆弱的多
for a man his age.
他的手腕关节折断
See, the hand was severed from the carpometacarpal joint,
尺骨和桡骨外露
exposed ulna and radius bone.
头发和头皮被扯掉 露出了骨膜
Hair and scalp torn down to the periosteum.
这些猪把他的尸首啃得够狠
Wow those pigs went to town on his body.
我戈特婶婶也曾养过一头猪
My Aunt Gert had a pig once --
这个故事的结尾是不是
Does this story end with
她给这头猪洗泡泡浴还揉他的肚子
rubbing a pig's belly in a bubble bath?
是的
It does.
那我们就听过这个故事 米其去哪了
Then we've heard it before. Hey, where's Mitchie?
他今早没来
Oh, he didn't make it in this morning.
这不像是他的作风呀 你们给他打过电♥话♥吗
That's not like him. Anybody try calling him?
这个故事的结尾是不是
Does this story end
给这头猪洗泡泡浴还揉他的肚子
with rubbing a pig's belly in a bubble bath?
要我猜的话 他赢了彩票
If you ask me, he won the lottery,
现在正跟巴塞罗那女子举重队
and he's on a plane to Spain
搭同一班飞机飞往西班牙呢
with the Barcelona girls weightlifting team.
你也知道那孩子就喜欢那类型的
You know that boy got a type.
提麦 他去哪了
TMI, where is he?
你为什么问我 我怎么会知道
Why you asking me? How would I possibly know?
说真的 这屋里这么多人 为什么问我
Seriously, out of all the people in this room, like, why me?
奥布里 现在这是一起谋杀案
Aubrey, now that this is a murder,
所以医患保密协议不管用了
there's no doctor-privilege anymore,
我需要卡尔文所有的资料和病例
so I'll need all the files and notes on Calvin.
我们每一次谈话 我都录了音
Well, I tape all our sessions,
我会把所有东西拿给你
so I'll have everything sent over.
我们的首要任务就是追踪
Our first priority is to track his moves
他过去的12个小时内去了哪里 他怎么付款给你
over the last 12 hours. How did he pay you?
用支票 怎么了
By check. Why?
因为在没有其它线索时 我们就从经济入手
Because when all else fails, we follow the money.
艾瑞卡来了
Ooh. Erica's here? Ooh.
旧爱遇新欢啊
When old lovers meet new flames.
皮皮 别这样
Pippy, you need to stop.
你还没上楼和奥布里打个招呼
And you still haven't been upstairs to say hello to Aubrey.
我不去
And I won't.
你可能已经原谅她了 但我没有
You may have forgiven her, but I have not.
亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
我最爱的心脏医生和游戏搭档怎么跑了
How is my favorite heart doctor and online crossword partner?
轮到你了 怎么一直让我等
Girl, it's your turn. Why you leave me hanging?
-抱歉 -妈妈 她没时间玩游戏
- I'm sorry. - Mom, she doesn't have time for games.
得了吧
Oh, please.
奥布里 刚刚可能忘记说了
Aubrey, in case I hadn't said it before,
很高兴再次见到你
it's been really lovely to see you again.
我也是 罗斯伍德夫人
It was great to see you, too, Mrs. Rosewood.
不给我介绍下吗
You going to introduce me?
对对
Oh, uh, yes.
奥布里 这位是我女朋友 艾瑞卡
Aubrey, this is my girlfriend, Erica. And...
我是罗西的老朋友 他在帮我破案
I'm an old friend of Rosie. He's helping me with the case.
很高兴认识你 找他就对了
It was lovely to meet you. Likewise. You're in good hands.
抱歉 能和你说两句吗
Excuse me, can I talk to you for a second?
感觉自己坐在《单身汉》的前排
It's like I have a front row seat...
《单身汉》 美国电视台ABC真人秀节目
观看狗血节目一样
to a juicy episode of "The Bachelor."
不是那样
Okay, that's not what this is.
没差 如果这俩姑娘都是医生
I mean, it's close. If all the girls were doctors...
我要去打个电♥话♥
You know what? I have to make a phone call.
-那就去打 -我马上打
- Then go make your phone call. - I'm making it.
-打啊 -马上打
- Then do it. - I'm doing it.
去打吧
Then do it.
"罗斯伍德的后宫"们相谈甚欢
Ah, the "Women of Rosewood" all in a sweet cluster.
我在想她们谁能撑到今晚的典礼
I wonder who'll make it past the rose ceremony tonight.
你知道自己也是"罗斯伍德的后宫"之一吧
Uh, you realize you're one of the "Women of Rosewood."
我 不不不
Me? No, no, no, no, no.
我最多算"好朋友" 闺蜜
I'm -- I'm the "best friend." The bestie.
该死的 我还真承认了
Crap. Now I'm saying it.
不不 你跟她们一样
No, no, you're one of the women... fo' sho'.
我才不是 我绝对 我是 喂 喂
I am not. I am definitely -- this is -- Hi, yes, yes, yes.
我是维拉警探 东迈阿密凶案组的
Hi. This is Detective Villa, East Miami Homicide Division.
我正在查一个
I was on hold to find out about a...
是吗
He did?
真的
You do?
谢了
Thank you.
我都不知道是他的立体平头大
I'm not sure what was bigger,
还是馅饼大
the calzones or his high-top fade.
不 其实那并不是立体平头
Well, no, actually, it wasn't a high-top fade.
更像是寸头
It was more like a tapered down...
-那是个很高的平头 -不 那是
- It was an enormous high-top fade. - No, it was kind of like --
女士们 抱歉
Hello, ladies, I am so sorry.
我能借用下罗西吗
But can I borrow Rosie for a quick sec?
抱歉
Um, excuse me.
那就是平头
Oh, it was a fade.
我相信你肯定更擅长一对一的约会
I think you'll do a lot better on the one-on-one dates.
你还觉得这挺好玩
And you find this funny somehow?
东迈阿密银行在监控录像上
East Miami Bank has Calvin Spitz
发现了卡尔文·斯皮茨
on a security tape.
我现在就过去
I'm headed there now.
你是不是得把热气球升上去
I imagine you have to fire up that hot air balloon
准备野餐篮了
and get that picnic basket ready?
你不该开这种玩笑
You're getting some joy where you shouldn't.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
抱歉 我来这儿干什么来着
I'm sorry. Why am I here again?
防止你把我妈
Preventing you from filing
列为失踪人口
a missing persons report on my mom.
听着
Look, um...
我也不想让你处境这么尴尬 但是
I don't want to put you in a weird position, but --
警探们 请随我来
Detectives, please. Follow me.
行 等等
Yeah, yeah. Hold on.
我得存多少钱
Um, how much coin do I gotta put in
能换一个六片多士炉
to qualify for the 6-slice toaster?
平均存款不少于五千美元
You must maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 at all times.
五千才能换一个破烤面包机
5 G's for a freakin' toaster?
我要是有那么多钱还不如直接吃百吉饼
For that amount of money, it better butter my bagel,
你懂的吧
if you know what I mean.
我不懂
I do not.
按指纹做什么
What's with the thumbprint?
当客户提取数额较大的存款时
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表