剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
福伊托特工就快来了
Agent Foito is on his way.
你能不能给我点空间
Would you mind giving me the room, please?
我不想显得无理
I don't want to be rude,
但咱俩之间的负能量让我没法专心
but the negative energy between us is distracting.
认真的吗
Really?
看到你脸上那个表情了没 也很让人分心
See that look on your face? Also distracting.
-给你十分钟 -谢谢
- You have 10 minutes. - Thank you.
爸 你会想要见证这一刻的
Dad, you're gonna want to see this.
法医
维拉警探
Ah. Detective Villa.
你这么晚怎么还在走廊里晃悠
What are you still doing roaming the halls this late at night?
我应该问你同样的问题
I should ask you the same question.
我来取马克斯放在办公桌上的一些文件
Uh, Max left me some paperwork on his desk.
你要有密♥码♥才能开得了门
You need a code to get in.
他把密♥码♥也给我了
He left me that, too.
一切都还好吗 警探
Everything all right, detective?
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
很诡异 但是可以
Weird, but okay.
我一直在想你和你做的事
I've been thinking about you and what you do.
我不得不说
I got to say,
我一直在琢磨
I've been flirting with this idea
要不要稍稍换个职业方向
of a slight career change.
这段日子有些迷失
Feeling a bit lost these days.
我只是 大晚上的还在走廊上晃悠
Look, I'm just, uh, roaming around the halls late at night,
所以我也不知道
so I don't know.
也许我们可以聚一聚
Maybe we could hang,
谈谈内务部和其它的
talk about internal affairs and whatnot?
你想知道什么
What is it you want to know?
我对内务部非常感兴趣
I am so intrigued by I.A.D. --
执法者中的执法者
the rule keepers of the rule keepers.
太令人兴奋了
It's...exciting.
我好像从来没有这样想过
Uh, I guess I never really, uh, thought about it that way.
你应该这么想 和我一起
Well, you should. With me.
我知道有家古巴餐厅开到很晚
I know a great Cuban place that stays open late.
他们那里的莫吉托[鸡尾酒]很好喝
They make the best mojitos.
我很爱喝莫吉托
I love mojitos.
我也是
Me, too.
我想咱俩都清楚这不是个好主意
I think we both know this wouldn't be a good idea.
我们可以
I mean, we could --
但如果你还感兴趣的话
But maybe when this investigation is over,
也许等这个案子结了以后
if you're still interested.
你知道到哪找我
You know where to find me.
非请勿进
你刚才调情
You know, that was a pretty great
调得实在是太棒了
flirtation clinic you just put on.
我能给你点小提示吗 当然
Now, could I give you a tip or two? Sure.
但你一旦使出浑身解数
But once you hit your stride --
-我知道 -我也有收获
- I get it. - And I got it.
这个子弹是证据之一
This bullet was pulled from evidence.
这是口径点45的枪射出的
Now, it's from a .45,
但却不是杀死贾尼丝的子弹
but it's not the bullet that killed Janice.
我们在实验室用3D打印机打出来的头骨
The entrance wound on our 3-d-printed skull
上面的射入伤痕是对的
back at the lab presented incorrect.
我开始还以为是打印错误
Now, I thought it was a printer error.
-但其实不是 -所以呢
- It was not. - So?
所以她的伤痕太小 不可能是霍恩斯托克的枪造成的
So her wound was too small to come from Hornstock's gun.
贾尼丝是被点38口径的枪打死的
Janice was killed with a .38.
有人故意把这个子弹留在了犯罪现场
Someone planted the slug at the crime scene.
-你怎么知道 -因为我们的荧光检测显示
- And you know that how? - Because our fluorescence test
这个子弹上布满了叶绿素
shows that the chlorophyll's all over this bullet,
这肯定来自于某种活着的有机体
which has to come from some type of a living organism,
而不是某个墙上的某块夹板
not some piece of plywood on some rest-stop wall.
你是说像是棵树
You mean like a tree?
没错 很诡异对吧
Yeah. It's weird, right?
我知道凶手是从哪拿到那个子弹的了
I think I know where the killer got that bullet.
谢谢你在实验室的时候拖住了内务部
Thanks for delaying Internal Affairs back at the lab.
你帮了我 我很感激 维拉
You had my back. I appreciate that, Villa.
我那么做是为了霍恩斯托克
I did it for Hornstock.
好的 我明白
Okay. And, listen, I get it.
你还没准备好解决咱俩之间的问题
You're not ready to work things out yet.
我可以了解 我会耐心等待的
And I can understand that. I'll be patient.
知道为什么吗 因为值得
Know why? 'Cause it's worth it.
真的很值得
It's really worth it.
你是在笑吗
Whoa. Is that a smile?
以前霍恩斯托克
Back in the day,
就在这里教我射击
this is where Hornstock taught me how to shoot.
他是唯一一个
He was the only detective
尊重我这个信新人的警探
that showed me any respect as a rookie.
其他人脑子里想的都是
Everyone else had it in their heads
怎么给我们下马威 但他不是
that they had to beat us down, but not him.
我不知道怎么回事 我也没做什么特别的事
I don't know why. I never did anything special.
他 他就那么把我保护了起来
He just... he just took me under his wing.
我也知道有朝一日他会当上队长
I always knew he'd be captain, too.
他真的很擅长跟政客打交道
He really knew how to work with the politics,
能抓住要害
scratch the right backs.
维拉 如果我托着你
Hey, Villa, if I give you a boost,
你觉得能够到哪里吗
you think you could reach up there?
你又要托我
You're boosting me again?
你试着托我也行
Well, you could try to boost me.
为什么要把人托起来
Why does anyone have to be boosted?
每一个谋杀案都需要帮助
Every murder case needs a boost --
士气上的鼓舞或是被托一把[音同]
A boost of morale or a boost in the caboose.
你能够到那里吗
Okay, can you reach that?
准备好了吗
All right. Ready?
好的 数到三
All right. Ready on three.
一 二
One, two...
三
Three.
那个子弹就是从这里取出来的
Yep, this is where that bullet came from.
从现场来看 这只是时间问题
From the looks of this place, it was only a matter of time.
那个神经病犯病只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time before this psychopath snapped.
其实我不同意
Actually, I disagree.
如果你仔细观察
I mean, if you look really closely,
这地方就像是他的避难所
this place was like his sanctuary --
一个能让他找到自我的地方
Place he came to just be himself.
我希望你把我我们叫来这里
I hope you called us out here to tell us more
不止是要告诉我们霍恩斯托克的人生哲学
than your philosophy on Hornstock's life.
你是个喜欢能抓住重点的人
A man who likes to get to the point.
不错
That's good.
因为说到点
Because speaking of points,
穿过贾尼丝头盖骨的子弹
the point of the bullet that passed through Janice's skull
就是从那边树上的取出来的
was pulled from that tree right over there.
上面全是叶绿素
Chlorophyll was all over it.
这里是霍恩斯托克经常来射击的地方
This is where Hornstock always comes to shoot.
-他讨厌去射击场 -太社会化了
- He hates the range. - Too social.
在这里可以集中注意力
His mind was focused out here.
一个神枪手
A talented marksman.
-我们的观点 -我们的观点
- Our theory -- - Our theory...
有个很了解队长的人知道他会在这里射击
Is that someone who knew cap very well knew he shot out here
设下圈套让他承担谋杀贾尼丝的罪名
and set him up to take the fall for Janice's murder.
我们要找的这个人
We're probably looking for someone
对他和他妻子都很了解
who knew both him and his wife.
我已经通知我辖区
I've already alerted my precinct
着手筛查
to start combing through
贾尼丝的电♥话♥记录和银行对账单了
Janice's phone records and bank statements.
霍恩斯托克队长是无辜的
Captain Hornstock is innocent.
我们来之前你俩排练过这段吗
You two rehearse that before we showed up?
没有 我俩心有灵犀
No. That's just our natural chemistry.
戴德县监狱
霍恩斯托克到现在还没被释放吗
Shouldn't Hornstock have been released by now?
你知道两颗鳄梨树种在一起才能成活
You know it takes two avocado trees to grow a viable crop?
这是科学真♥相♥
That's a scientific fact.
你明明知道我不知道
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表