剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
It's an extra level of security required
需要额外的验证措施
when a person is withdrawing a very large sum.
他到底取了多少钱
How much exactly did he withdraw?
维拉
Villa?
你肯定不会相信的
You are not gonna believe this,
卡尔文·斯皮茨今早出现在银行
but Calvin Spitz was in the bank this morning,
提取了两百万现金
withdrawing $2 million in cash.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我解剖台上的这具尸体都死了三天了
The body that's on my table has been dead for three days.
看到手舟骨的切面了吗
See the break at the scaphoid bone?
这不是被成年猪的利齿咬断的
It's not a cut made by the sharp teeth of an adult pig,
而是被手术锯切断的
but by the surgical saw of a human.
凶手切掉了他的手
That hand was cut off by the killer.
凶手要他的手做什么
Why would the killer need the hand?
他不需要整只手 只需要手指
He didn't. He just needed the thumb.
他利用卡尔文的断指进入银行 厉害
He used Calvin's severed thumb to get into the bank. Cool.
我是说太恶心太变♥态♥了 完全不可接受
I mean, creepy and psychotic. That's unacceptable.
不仅如此
And that's just the beginning.
他还要看上去像他
He also had to look exactly like him, too.
从头皮上扯下来的头发是用来做假发的
This hair torn off at the scalp was used to make a hairpiece
为了吻合卡尔文的发型和发色
to match Calvin's exact style and color.
看看这个 你们发现了什么
Check this. What do you see?
-没啥 -什么都没有
- Nada. - Zip.
没错 身体脱水了 胃里没有残留物
Exactly. The body was dehydrated. No stomach contents.
他在死前至少48小时没有进食
He hadn't eaten for at least 48 hours prior to his death.
-为什么 -就这要靠你们来查清楚了 开工吧
- Why? - That's gonna be for you ladies to figure out. Get to work.
我不能让别人喜欢我
I can't make people like me.
你喜欢你自己吗
Do you like you?
比起和别人 我更愿意自己呆着
I prefer to be with myself than others.
你在忙吗
Hey, you busy?
没有 我只是在网上购物而已
No, I'm just doing some online shopping.
你觉得我穿那种包臀铅笔裙好看吗
Hey, you think I should pull off those pencil skirts that J.Lo wears?
你在搞笑吗 我没明白啊
You cracking wise? I'm spinning here.
听着 我问你
Look, I gotta ask, uh,
你今天早上走的时候你妈在家吗
was your mom home when you left this morning?
-我... -算了 没事
- I... - You know what? Not your problem.
那些是受害者的录音带吗
Those are the tapes on the victim?
是的 警监 我能搞定
Yeah, Cap, I got this covered.
你发现什么了吗
What do you got?
所以你不打算把衬衫换下来了吗
So you're not gonna change the shirt? Huh?
你打算全天走夏威夷风是吧
You're just gonna rock the hula girl all day?
从头再放一次录音
Start the tape again.
罗西 你会想看看这个
Hey, Rosie, you're gonna wanna see this.
在手腕和嘴唇上发现的粘稠物质
That viscous substance found on the wrist and lips
是胶带上常用的胶水
was a glue most commonly found in duct tape.
他被关起来好几天 没有水和食物
Held for days without food and water.
对银行抢劫来说太过了
That's a long way to go for a bank heist.
卡尔文是被绑♥架♥的
Calvin was kidnapped.
所以你离开了餐厅
So you just left the restaurant?
我只是...我再也不能跟其他人一起吃饭了
I just...I can't eat with other people anymore.
我吃得太快 在他们开吃之前我就吃完了
I eat too fast. I'm done before they've even started.
这像是有兄弟姐妹的人
Mm. It's a guy with siblings.
不 系统里没有记录
No. There's no record in the system
奥布里的笔记中也没有提到有兄弟姐妹
or mention of any brothers or sisters in Aubrey's notes.
他有两个前妻 但没有兄弟姐妹
He had two ex-wives, but no siblings.
你没听到这人刚刚说的吗
Have you been listening to this guy's spiel?
他不是会分享玩具的那种人
He's not someone who likes to share his toys.
现在又说别人吃饭太快
And now this woofing food thing?
我是说 这明显是一些人长大的时候
I mean, that's a clear sign of someone who grew up
害怕拿不到他们的份儿的标志好吗
fearing they wouldn't get their share, okay?
我知道 我记得和我的弟弟和妹妹
I know this. I remember fighting my brother and sister
抢最后一条鸡腿
over the last chicken leg.
要把我弟弟法兰基拿下很容易
I could take my brother Frankie with ease,
但小艾米就难多了
but little Emmie was tougher.
她可狠了
She was mean.
相信我 这个叫斯皮茨的 他有兄弟姐妹
Trust me, this Spitz guy...he had siblings.
妈的 米其
Damn it, Mitchie.
没有人告诉你偷偷接近
Nobody schooled you sneaking up on a sister
正在抽液的姑娘会要了你的命吗
while she's drawing fluids can get you killed?
-对不起 我只是... -你去哪儿了
- I'm...I'm sorry. I just... - And where the hell you been?
我刚刚...我去...
Um, I was just, uh, I had a...
算了 赶紧过来
You know what? Just come on over here.
帮我把尸体翻过来 拜托了
Help me turn this body, please.
行
Okay.
好的 过来 你扶着他的头
All right, come on. You support the head.
你在等什么
Uh... What are you waitin' on?
这是你全部家当吗
Is that everything you own?
我的小房♥间里的全部了 没错
Well, it's everything from my cubbyhole, yeah.
我们这没有小房♥间
We don't have cubbyholes.
我给我自己搭了一个 那里超级超级舒服
I made one for me, and it's so, so very cozy.
它现在空了 但它...
I mean, it's empty now, but it's --
它很棒 也很暖和
it's nice. It's warm.
你没来上班 你翘班了
You weren't showing up. You were taking off.
再也不来了吗
For good?
听着 发生了一些事
Look, something happened.
到底发生了什么这么糟糕让你
What possibly could've happened that is so bad
就这么抛下你的全部工作
you would just throw away your whole career?
这都是我的错 我做的 是我
So it was all my fault. I did this. Me.
我知道我自己有缺陷
I mean, I obviously have a deficiency
我老不识相 不懂社交提示
where I don't pick up on social cues.
有一次 我想亲我的钢琴老师
One time, I tried to kiss my piano teacher,
她超级老了
and she was extra old.
但现在塔拉和我就
But now Tara and I just...
觉得最好还是我离开
thought the best thing would be to leave.
和你的小玩意儿一起吗
With your toys?
那些是收藏品 所以...
Well, those are collectibles. So...
行吧 这算啥 八年级吗
Okay, what is this, eighth grade?
你为什么觉得任何人会在意啊
Why would you think anybody cares?
米其 这是你犯的又一个
Mitchie, this is just another one
笨拙又烂的错误
of your awkward, poorly executed mistakes.
这听上去...听上去很不中听啊
Well, that felt...that felt kinda harsh.
有一点
A little bit.
你现在去把你的奎因·拉蒂法的专辑捡起来
I just need you to pick up your Queen Latifah album,
然后我们继续工作吧
and let's just get back to work.
-行吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Yeah.
好的
All right.
什么社交提示告诉你我现在想拥抱
What social cue told you I wanted to hug right now?
我以为我们有那么一刻 你...
Well, I thought we had a moment. You...
-不 -不
- No. - No.
-你得好好练练 -是的 我会的
- You need to work on that. - Yeah, I do.
所以你的鸡腿理论没错
So your chicken leg thing panned out.
没有记录表明他有兄弟姐妹是因为
There's a reason why records didn't turn up any siblings.
卡尔文八岁以前都在收容系统
Calvin grew up in the foster system till he was 8.
后来一家有钱人收养了他
Then he was adopted by a rich family
让他跟着姓斯皮茨
who gave him the last name Spitz.
但我追查到了寄养家庭
But I tracked down the foster home.
原来他有个没那么幸运的双胞胎弟弟
Turns out, he had a twin brother who wasn't so lucky.
到成年时都没人收养
Remained a ward of the state till he was... 18,
那家伙叫卡特·多布斯
and that guy's name is Carter, last name Dobbs,
随生母姓
same as their birth mother.
双胞胎是反常现象
Twins. Freaks of nature.
即使是我自己也向来不习惯
Never get used to them, even my own.
我要去找他
I'm gonna pay him a visit.
这地方看来
This place looks a lot different
和他哥哥的住所差别很大
than where his brother was living.
没错 而且他也不想有人找到他
Yeah, and he didn't exactly want to be found.
好不容易才查到这个地址
The address was hard to pull.
那是什么
What's with that?
什么什么
What's what?
那是"奥布里钮"吗
Is that the "Aubrey button"?
前任让你回到了过去 啪的一下
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表