剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
This could be different.
情况可能会变得很危险
This could be dangerous.
我会好起来的
I'm gonna be fine.
关于这个嫌疑人查出点什么东西了吗
What have you got on the perp?
他叫杰伊·斯多特玛尔
Name is Jay Stottlemyre.
是个流浪汉 有人身袭击的前科
Homeless with a couple of priors for assault.
没有新的购买♥♥行为了吗
No new purchases?
上一个小时完全没有银行卡活动
Radio silence the past hour.
你查过待入账交易了吗
Did you check the card for pending transactions?
如果你买♥♥的东西要快递过来
Sometimes there's a 12- to 24-hour hold
有的时候会有12到24小时的延迟
when you charge something for delivery.
他买♥♥的东西寄到哪里呢 他是个流浪汉
Where would he deliver it to? He's homeless.
偷一张卡 然后买♥♥点什么东西
Steal a card, buy something,
再把东西寄到卡片失主的地址
then have it sent to the person who you stole it from's address.
然后在失主回家前把东西取走
Then pick it up before they come home.
我来让弗农从这个方向去查查看
I'll have Vernon look into that.
干得漂亮 索菲
Nice work, Soph!
你是从哪知道的这些鬼主意
Where'd you learn about that scam?
我自有我的办法
I have my ways.
不 不 索菲 我是认真的
No, no, I'm serious, soph.
我们可以晚上一起吃披萨的时候好好聊聊
Let's talk about it over pizza tonight.
德雷克家怎么样
Drake's?
德雷克家
Drake's?
那可是我们以前老去的地方
Wow, that's our old spot.
有几种馅饼真的很好吃
Some really nice pies.
是最好吃的 所以去不去
The best. So it's on?
好啊 当然去
Yeah, of course it's on.
我刚查了下达林的信♥用♥卡♥的待入账交易
I just checked the pending transactions on Darrin's card.
有一批各种尺寸齐全的外套
A shipment of coats in all sizes
今晚会送到他家
is being shipped to his home tonight.
这笔消费是昨天完成下单的
The charge was made yesterday.
偷窃罪是一回事 但怎么把他和谋杀案联♥系♥起来
Well, theft is one thing, but connecting him to murder?
是鞭打损伤导致的
Whiplash injury.
像达林这种状况的人脸上直接挨上一巴掌
When a man in Darrin's condition suffers a blow to the face,
就可能会引发内出血
it can trigger internal bleeding.
但达林是48小时前遇袭的
But darrin was attacked 48 hours ago.
那不重要
Well, it doesn't matter.
之后 血液的重量
Over that time, the weight of the blood
会给颈部脊椎形成压力
builds pressure on the cervical spine.
因为达林从飞机跳下时
Now, considering Darrin arched his back
背部上拱
hopping out of that plane,
很可能他脑干受压过大
it's quite possible he put too much pressure on his brainstem,
从而致死
resulting in his death.
那就是谋杀了
So, this is a murder.
有可能
Maybe.
我不喜欢"有可能" 罗西
"Maybes" are no good for me, rosie.
你在这件事上有什么"确定"的吗
I mean, is there a "Certainly" in that back pocket of yours,
比如来个"当然"
perhaps an "Absolutely"?
目前我只能做到这样 警监
Ah, at this point, it's the best I can do, Cap.
那我们要在达林住家附近安排盯梢
Well, then we need to set up a stakeout near Darrin's house.
盯梢啊
Stakeout!
至少我们可以
At the very least,
以欺诈和身份盗窃的罪名逮捕他
we get him for fraud and identity theft.
罗西也要跟来吗
Is Rosie tagging along?
没叫他也会来的 我俩都清楚
If he's not, he is. We both know this.
盯梢啊 不错
A stakeout -- nice.
我要带上冰镇饮料 小吃还有休闲音乐
I'll bring the cooler, snacks, and easy listening.
很好
Great.
你喜欢哪个歌♥手 芭芭拉·史翠珊
Who you like? Barbra Streisand?
你今晚也要上班吗 爸
Are we still on for tonight, dad?
我也要跟着他们
Actually, I got to tag along
一起去监视嫌犯
with these guys for the stakeout.
但...很得力
But... Great assist.
好吧 你可以走了
Okay? You're free to go.
稍后再找你重新约时间
I'll call you later to reschedule.
你真带了吃的
You really brought food.
我带了
Yeah, I did.
循环便当盒
Repurposed bento box.
大容量 有益环境 而且维拉喜欢
It's spacious, eco-friendly, and Villa-approved.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
它有隔板
Well, it's got compartments.
那边有教堂
You got the church over here,
还有个州
and you have the state over there.
这样姜味西兰花
That way, the ginger broccoli
就不会碰到日式烧鸡肉
doesn't touch the chicken yakiniku.
目前看来 你得吃日式烧肉
And in this scenario, you have to be the yakiniku.
我不吃日式烧肉
I am not the yakiniku.
我不喜欢这个词 所以日式烧肉你吃
I don't like the word, so you got to be the yakiniku.
来了辆运货车停在那儿
Delivery truck just pulled up.
你来这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我用这款软件
I used this bluejack APP
黑入你的手♥机♥进行定位
to hack into your phone and find you.
大概用了两秒钟
It took me like two seconds.
你做了什么
You did what?
算了 待会儿再说
You know what, save it for later.
快回家
Go home now.
不行 除非你跟我谈
No. Not until you talk to me.
索菲 我在上班
Sophie, I'm on the job.
是你叫我留下来的
You're the one who asked me to stay,
但现在我想谈了 你又想闪
but when I want to talk, you want to run.
你是怎么回事
What's up with that?
上后座去 把脑袋埋低
Get in the back, head down.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你早前提到的那个
That thing you mentioned earlier --
小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
Chiari malformation?
你以后什么时候也会那样吗
Will you have that at some point, too?
不会
Nope.
该我了
My turn.
你设这些规矩的真正原因是什么
What's the real reason behind this whole parameters thing?
我说过了
I already told you.
就因为我突然出现吗 维拉
Because of the pop-bys, Villa?
说真的 得了吧
Really? Come on, now.
没有我不请自来
You know the pop-bys,
我们怎么能携手合作 增进了解呢
they're the foundation of our relationship.
在警局 健身馆 你家
At the precinct, at the gym, at your house.
但这些都是单向的
But it's only a one-way pop-by,
因为我不会那么做
because I don't do pop-bys.
原来你不会突然出现啊
Oh, you don't do pop-bys.
几个月前那次慈善活动怎么说
Okay, so the charity event a few months back,
还有我的晨跑
and what about my morning run?
你是老手了 我才两次
Two times versus an epidemic.
你说真的吗 我是老手
Wow. Really? An epidemic?
好吧
Oh-ho, wow, okay.
这也不重要 对吧
You know what, it doesn't matter, okay?
因为这在过去十个月都不成问题
Because for the last 10 months, it hasn't been a problem.
现在怎么会呢
Why now?
如果是学费的问题 我有足够的钱
You know, if this is about your tuition, I got it covered.
你刚出生我就开始攒了
I've been socking away money since you're knee-high.
我们还在说这个吗
Are we still talking about this?
其实 小索菲 我明白了
You know what, Soph? I get it.
我叫你往东 你就偏要往西
I tell you to do something, and you do the opposite.
你就是想表达不屑
It's a subtle way of giving me the finger.
那你就没明白
Actually, you don't get it.
我懂直觉
Well, what I do get are instincts.
我的直觉告诉我
And they're telling me
你现在的行为
that what you're doing right now
就是想躲开
is running away.
你听我说
And you know what?
我越细想
The more I think about it,
我身为人父所犯的错误
the mistakes I made as a dad,
我也越想躲开我自己
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表