剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
文件里有什么吗
What's in the file?
我们在鞋跟上找到了一个DNA
We got a DNA hit on the heel.
与杰基·斯隆相吻合 35岁 高端女王攻
It matches Jackie Sloane, 35, high-end dominatrix.
而且她前科一大堆
Looks like she's got quite a rap sheet, too.
也许短裤无名氏
So maybe Johnny No Pants
邀请西装男回到游艇里来个三人行
invited The Gentleman back to the yacht for a threesome?
我们为什么还用这些名字
Why are we still using these names?
两名受害者都有近期出现的淤青
Well, both vics had recent bruising,
但是约翰尼还有和鞭子 铁链相吻合的
but Johnny also had marks consistent with past injuries
旧伤 这就意味着
from whips and chains, which means --
关于女王攻的事情你知道的太多了吧
You know way too much about dominatrixes.
我觉得应该是施虐人
I think it's dominatrices.
其实两个都行
Actually, both are acceptable.
看看你们 米西在行动
Look at that. Mosie in action.
请坐
Have a seat.
我更想站着
I prefer to stand.
你坐
You sit.
不是这样的 我才是那个审讯你的人
That's not how this works. I'm the one interrogating you.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
坐下
Sit down.
长官 我还挺喜欢你的
Captain, I think I like you.
好吧 我知道
Look, I get it.
一个老兄忘记了他的安全词 然后
A fella forgets his safe word -- next thing you know,
他紫了
he's purple.
干♥你♥们这行会出意外的 对吧
Accidents happen in your line of work, don't they?
也许这次对话也应该有个安全词
Maybe we should have a safe word for this conversation.
少来这套 这是谋杀案调查
Cut it out. This is a murder investigation.
我这行
My line of work
和你那行区别不大 长官
isn't so different from yours, Captain.
我们都给人戴手铐 然后执行规则
We both put cuffs on people and enforce the rules.
这就是昨晚发生的吗
Is that what happened last night?
有人违反了你的规则
Someone break one of your rules?
你认为呢
What do you think?
我认为你在像玩那两个小子一样玩我
I think you're trying to play me like those two boys.
搞点"双龙出洞" "二龙戏珠"之类
A little "Sink the 8 ball, minus the 5"?
什么意思
What?
得了 别装傻
Come on. Don't play dumb.
我是说你和这两个小子
I'm saying you and those boys
他们两个小蓝鸟加你一个小孔雀
had two bluebirds and a peacook
三人行
A threesome.
难道只有我觉得这里现在很尴尬吗
Is it just me, or are things getting awkward in there fast?
我曾经三人行过
You know, I had a threesome once.
你给我打住
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我只做一对一的
I only do one-on-ones.
我们找到了你的一只鞋
Well, we found one of your Jimmy shoes.
我觉得你是8码的
Something tells me you're an 8.
从来搞不懂三人行
I never understood a threesome.
当有合适的两个人的时候
I mean, when you have the right two people,
第三个人就是累赘
a third just gets in the way.
不 我觉得第三人能提供一种缺失的视角
No, I think a third person can offer a missing perspective.
如果不缺什么的话
Well, if there's nothing missing,
第三人就是多余的
then a third person can be redundant.
好吧 这越来越尴尬了
Okay, now this is getting awkward.
我们就悄悄看着吧
Let's just watch in silence.
我是说我没有杀任何人
I'm telling you I didn't kill anyone.
我们知道约翰尼从银行
Look, we know Johnny withdrew
取了二十万
$200k from his bank account,
但只有几千块被冲上了岸
and only a few thousand washed up on shore.
剩下的钱呢
Where's the rest of it?
我说了 我从来没看到两个人
I told you, I never saw two guys,
也没看到那么多现金
and I never saw that much cash.
有人把我打晕了
Someone knocked me out.
我那么擅长自己的工作为什么还要偷
Why would I steal when I'm so good at my job?
什么工作
And what job is that?
如果你有20分钟
If you've got 20 minutes
和一件有锁的办公室
and a lock on your office door,
我就免费给你展示一下
I'll show you for free.
女士 我有四任前妻
Lady, I got four ex-wives.
没什么我没见过的
Nothing you could show me that I haven't seen.
大家都知道三个比两个好
Everyone knows three is better than two.
直到最后有人最后伤心
Until someone gets their feelings hurt in the end.
-我没伤心 -够了 闭嘴
- My feelings aren't hurt. - All right, that's enough.
你在这
There you are.
我去局里找你了
Hi. I went to the station looking for you.
他们说你在这里
They said you were here.
妈 你来这干吗
What are you doing here, Ma?
我想带你去吃午饭 宝贝
I want to take you for lunch, mamita.
我们去恩里克家吃点三奶蛋糕怎么样
Let's go to Enrique's and have some tres leches, huh?
我正查案呢
I'm working a case.
在这
You're working here?
我们锁定了一名嫌疑人
We have a suspect,
但是罗西不觉得她是杀手
but Rosie doesn't believe she's our killer.
他说她头后面的淤青证实的她的故事
He says a bruise on the back of her head confirms her story,
而我负责想我们接下来该怎么办
and it's my job to figure out our next move.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 看看这个地方
Mira. Look at this place, huh?
一样的吧台 一样的灯光
Same bar, same lights.
从你父亲在那些桌子后面
Hasn't changed much since your father
主持游戏的时候开始就没什么变化
was running games up in back at those tables, huh?
有些事情从不变化
Some things never do.
看 宝贝
Look, mija,
我知道你今早很不高兴
I know you're upset about this morning.
我不是个好室友
I'm just not a very good roommate.
原谅我吧 我会努力的
Forgive me. I tried.
你知道 我不是介意和你一起住
You know, it's not living with you I mind.
是你永远不在我身边
It's your never being around.
比起不住在一起的时候我更难见到你了
I see you less now than when we didn't live together.
当你身边有男人的时候总是这样
And it's always like this when you have a man in your life.
宝贝 这不公平
Mija, that's not fair, okay?
-是你因为男人不在我身边的 -什
- You're not around because of the man in your life. - Wha--
那个巧克力小太阳
Chocolate caliente.
妈 别这么叫他了 太奇怪了
Ma, stop calling Rosie that. It's weird.
好吧
Please.
而且不是你想的那样
And it's not what you think.
也许他能像我一样帮助别人
Okay, maybe he can help people the same way I can.
如果我把他赶下台 他还有什么机会
And if I crush him out the gate, then what chance does he have?
而且为什么 只为了证明我是最好的
And to what? Just to prove that I'm the best?
你当然是最好的
Of course you're the best.
但你不需要总当西装男
But you don't always have to be The Gentleman.
这个世界上有些人
There are people in this world
需要像虫子一样被碾压
who need to be squished like a little bug,
米其·门德尔松就是其中一个
and Mitchie Mendelson is one of them.
没人会被碾压的
Yeah, no one's getting squished.
你一有竞争对手就这样
Well, you always act like this when you get all competitive.
我没有觉得我有竞争对手
I am not getting competitive.
也许你应该这么觉得 好吗
Well, maybe you should be, okay?
拿出点志气来 老兄
Put some gas in those shoes, bro,
因为那个叫米其的已经快和你齐头并进了
because that Mitchie guy, he's nipping at your heels.
他还差得远呢
He is nowhere near my heels.
老哥 他可是踩着你的鞋跟了
Oh, bro. Your heels are nipped.
好吧
Okay.
也许他是比我想象中要好一点
Maybe he's a little bit better than I thought.
好吧
Okay.
听着 别担心
Listen. Don't worry.
我会永远爱你的
I will always love you,
就算你只是迈阿密第二的病理学家也好
even if you are Miami's second-best pathologist.
我也还是爱你
I will.
不过米其招人吗
But is Mitchie hiring,
因为我只给迈阿密第一打工 所以
'cause I only work for number one, so...
这不好笑
That's not funny.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表