剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Rosewood, I'm not gonna ask you again.
去外边等着
Go wait outside.
我又不是小孩子
I'm not a child.
而且我有杀手锏
And I have an ace.
那你到外边玩去
Then play it and get out of here.
够了 离我远点
Okay, okay, get away from me!
别再嗅嫌犯了
Stop smelling the suspect.
这...真的很奇怪
You know, this is... this is really weird.
听着 我不确定你这么做合法
Look, I'm not really sure that this is legal,
或许我们应该...
so maybe we should...
当然合法 她可是货真价实的警♥察♥
Oh, it's legal. She's the real deal.
你能说西班牙语吗
Hablas español, no?
你还会说西班牙语吗
Oh! Are you speaking Spanish?
我初三的时候学过西班牙语
You know, I took Spanish in the third grade --
就像海绵一样全吸收了
Soaked it up like a sponge.
全都懂 你说什么我都懂
Entiendo todo. I understand everything you're saying.
继续
Go ahead.
听着 我跟诺拉的朋友谈过
Look, I spoke to Nora's friends.
我知道她常常消失好几天
I know she was disappearing for days at a time.
你认为她脚踏两条船 对吧
You thought she was cheating, right?
我认为她来了这儿
See, I think she came over here
而且打扮得很诱人
and she looked amazing.
懂我的意思吧
You know?
你不生气了
You push your anger aside,
然后 或许你们开始亲吻
and... I don't know... you guys start kissing.
但你总想着还有别的男人亲她
But the thought of another man's lips on hers is too much.
所以你就生气了
And you snapped.
你往她扔了什么东西 砸到了电视上
You threw something at her, and it slammed into your TV.
你一发不可收拾 干脆就杀了她 对吧
You got carried away and killed her, didn't you?
然后布置成车祸现场
Made it look like she died in a car accident?
没错
Yes.
我是说 不对
I-I-I mean, no.
我确实扔了东西 但不是冲她 我发誓
I threw something, but not at her. I swear.
卡洛斯 杏仁酱...你的杏仁酱哪去了
Carlos, almond butter... Where's your almond butter?
你给我闭嘴
I need you to shut up.
抱歉 这也是我的案子 好吧
Uh, 'scuse me. This is my case, too, okay?
而且你别再炫耀自己会外语了
And I need you to stop showing off with the bilingual stuff.
最后问你一次 你什么时候见到诺拉
Last chance... When did you see Nora?
我说过了 两周之前
I told you... two weeks ago.
深胃增强器
Sub-gastric enhancer.
是很高端的病理学小玩意儿
It's a high-end pathology toy,
能告诉我们死者吃了什么
tells me everything a victim ingested
精确到每个小时
within a matter of hours, not days.
这就是我的杀手锏
It's my ace in the hole.
诺拉就在她死前几个小时内最后一顿晚饭
Nora's last supper consisted of saltines, almond butter,
吃了梳打饼干 杏仁酱
and she washed it down with a whiskey sour
还有威士忌酸酒
just hours prior to her death.
而这些东西你都有
Now, is this a coincidence
这是巧合吗
that you have all this stuff stocked?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
所以我再问一次
So, again,
你最后一次见诺拉是什么时候
when's the last time you saw Nora?
好啦 好啦
Okay. Okay.
她遇害当晚我见过她
I saw her the night that she died.
但我真的没有杀她
But I'm telling you that I didn't kill her.
我喝多了 昏过去了
I was drinking, I passed out.
-什么都不记得了 -卡洛斯
- I don't remember anything. - Carlos,
你因涉嫌谋杀诺拉·格雷森被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Nora Grayson.
天呐
Oh, man.
我说过她可是真家伙
Told you she was the real deal.
宝贝啊 你是不是该告诉我微量有机物成分
Hey, babe. Are you gonna give me the microgs per mill or what?
2.6的血 你语气真不好
2.6 blood. Your tone sucks.
1.1的尿液 我可不喜欢
1.1 urine. I don't appreciate it.
罗西整天都在找我要结果
Well, Rosie's been asking for these results all day,
而我不像你
and don't act like you
连可爱的小脚都不用挪一下
haven't been dragging your adorable little feet.
再说一次"可爱"
Say "adorable" again.
罗西
Hey, Rosie.
诺拉肯定被下药了
Nora was definitely drugged.
我明白了 谢谢 爱你 再见
I got it. Thank you. Love you. Bye.
维拉 慢着
Hey, Villa, hold up.
天呐 又怎么了
Geez. What is it now?
卡洛斯 你屁♥股♥上有红疹是吗
Hey, Carlos, you got a rash on your ass...
就是皮肤有点痒 下背部 屁♥股♥蛋上
You know, itchy skin, lower back, ass cheeks?
我已经叫了律师
Yeah, I asked for a lawyer.
-拜托 我是想帮你脱罪 -是啊
- Hey, come on. I'm trying to help you out. - Yeah.
把他的衬衫撩起来 让我看看他的肚子
Lift up his shirt. Let me see his stomach.
砰 好啦 卡洛斯
Boom! All right, big Carlos.
那天晚上有人往你喝的水里下了药
Someone slipped drugs into your drink the other night.
所以你屁♥股♥上会出红疹
That's the reason why you got a rash on your ass
肚子上有这些点
and all those spots on your stomach.
这叫瘀斑
It's called petechia.
在白血病患者身上很常见
It's common in leukemia patients,
但药物依赖的人身上也会出现
but it also shows up in people that are pill poppers.
快速说五遍
Wow. Say that five times fast.
我被下药了吗
I was drugged?
是啊 克他命 马用镇静剂
Yeah, ketamine... Horse tranquilizers.
实验室刚确认诺拉体内有
My lab just confirmed it was in Nora's system.
你体内也有
It was also in yours.
我知道你说的是实话
I know you're telling the truth.
对哦 谢了 伙计
Yeah... Thank you, man.
我...我很抱歉刚才冲你大叫
I'm... I'm... I'm sorry that I yelled at you.
没关系 没关系
It's all good. It's all good.
但别忘了诺拉 她可丢了性命
But let's not forget Nora. She lost her life.
你要时常提醒自己每一天都是恩赐
Always remind yourself that each day is a gift.
这会有助你成为一个
That'll help you on your path
更好的人 而不那么像个蠢货
to being a better man and less of a jackass.
我会记得你的话 兄弟
Yeah, well, I hear you, bro.
你听进去了
You hear me?
好的 咱俩来个爱的拥抱
All right, bring it in for the real thing.
你们俩真是够了 快松手
Oh, you got to be kidding me. Break it up!
卡洛斯 会是谁给你们俩下药呢
Carlos, who could've slipped you guys the drugs?
我不知道 当晚只有我们两个人
I don't know. I mean, it was just us.
-威士忌是她带过来的吗 -是的
- Did she bring the whiskey with her? - Yeah.
你不是怀疑她出轨了吗
How about the guy you suspected
对象是谁
she was having an affair with?
我只知道是个老男人
I just know that it was some older dude.
我没问过关于他的任何事
Uh, I didn't ask anything about him,
我也不知道他的名字
and I don't know his name.
我们又回到起点了
We're back to square one.
妈 我不又能凭空造出证据来
Look, mom, I can't just pull evidence out of thin air.
我们现在遇到困难了
We just hit a wall right now.
那这事就这样了对吧
Well, I guess that's it, isn't it?
我知道这种事最后会怎么样
'Cause I know how these things go down.
几天都没有线索
A few days without a lead,
警♥察♥就去查其它案子了
and the cops move on to other cases,
而你也就去检验其它尸体了
and you move on to yet another body.
我也会逐渐忘却 而诺拉将成为
I'm gonna blink, and Nora's gonna be
积尘的地下室里的又一份文档而已
just another file in some dusty basement.
我不会让事情变成那样的 妈
I'm not gonna let that happen, mom.
儿子
Son...
这个姑娘很特别
this girl was special.
她有天赋 对生活和对人都充满了激♥情♥
She had a gift -- a passion for life and for people.
她总是先看到事物的优点而不是缺点
She always saw the good before the bad.
像是我认识的另一个人
Like someone else I know.
我明白
I get it.
你不用再拿话激我
You don't have to give me the extra push on this one.
诺拉对你如此重要 所以她对我也很重要
Nora meant so much to you, so she means the world to me.
那你还傻站着干什么
Then what are you standing here for?
去找你漏掉的证据
Go find what you're missing.
诺拉的头发在解剖桌上变黑了
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表