剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
-在你自己 -没关系的 罗西
- about your own -- - It's okay, Rosie.
你可以提及我的丈夫
You're allowed to mention my husband.
在我开始嚎啕大哭时做好准备就行
Just please be ready when I start crying my eyes out, okay?
我会需要你来安慰我
I'm gonna need you to console me.
你可以吗 你能做到吗
You think you can do that? You think you're down for that?
当然 如果你是真心的话 当然可以
Well, yeah, you know, if you were sincere about this, yeah, sure.
我应该能够做到
I probably would be down for that,
因为 朋友之间会这样做
because, you know, that's what friends do for each other.
-我是真心的啊 -我能做到
- I mean, I was being sincere. - I would be down for that,
但你不是真心的
but you're not sincere.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我不知道你要过来
I didn't know you were coming over.
我觉得我应该带点东西补偿下
Well, you know, I thought I'd make up
那天晚上没能过来
for missing the other night with...
我可喜欢连姆·尼森
I love me some Liam Neeson.
我怎么会不知道呢
And don't I know that.
我还真信了你的小把戏
And I am so onto your game.
什么小把戏
What game?
你认为这样哄哄我
You think that by doing this that my request
我就不会再要求见见你的那个姑娘
to meet the new lady in your life is going to go away.
我不会带她来参加周日的晚餐
Listen, I'm not bringing her over for a Sunday dinner,
我已经决定了
and I've made that decision.
你前几天就站在厨房♥这里
You stood right here in my kitchen a few days ago,
你说 妈妈 "不要总担心
and you said, "Mom, don't you worry
明天或者后天
about tomorrow or the next day.
生命在于活在当下 在这一刻"
It's all about right now, this moment."
我说的
I said that?
-你就是这么说的 -我是这么说的
- Those are your words. - That's what I said?
-这是你原话 -你当时在跟我说话
- That's exactly what you said, verbatim. - You were talking to me?
你知道的
And you know it.
你不想把她带过来
You know, you don't want to bring her over?
我不在乎
That is fine with me.
反正这也不是重点
That's not what this is about anyway.
那重点是什么
So what's it about, then?
重点是你生活中遇到的新人都是匆匆过客
It's about everyone new in your life being temporary.
为什么
Why is that?
你知道这不公平
You know that's not fair.
真♥相♥不公平 生活也不公平
Truth's not fair. Life's not fair.
你们这些人得明白这个
You of all people should know that.
儿子 不管是我信的上帝还是你信的药物
Son, either my faith in god or your faith in medicine --
这两者之一总能治愈你的心
One of those two is gonna heal your heart.
要不然我还为什么要祈祷
Otherwise, why should I pray?
要不然我还把你的名字留在名单上干嘛
Otherwise, why should you keep your name on that list?
我把名字从移植名单上撤掉了
Took my name off the transplant list.
几个月前撤的
Did it a couple months ago.
我能问为什么吗
May I ask why?
健康的病人有26.7%的几率产生排斥反应
There's a 26.7% rejection rate in healthy patients.
我的是48%
I'm at 48%.
48%是因为我的其他病症
48% because of all my other issues.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
我只是 我不能这么做
I just -- I can't do it.
我怎么能把机会
How can I take something away
从比我生存几率高的人手中抢走
from someone who has a better chance of survival?
我不在乎几率
I don't care about the percentages.
你这辈子都在挑战这些几率
You've defied the odds your whole life.
那 那你出生时的几率呢
What about the -- the percentages when you were born?
你活下来的几率呢
What about the odds of your survival?
你♥爸♥爸会怎么说这件事
What's your father gonna say about this?
他已经知道了
He already knows.
我做这个决定时跟他聊过了
Talked to him about it when I was making the decision.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine,
因为我会继续击败这些几率...
because I will continue to beat all of those odds...
用我拥有的这颗心脏
With the heart that I've got.
我现在不想看到你
I can't look at you right now.
那不是很真诚 但是...
That wasn't very genuine, but...
好的 我们接到你的电♥话♥了
All right. We got your call.
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得我还在睡觉
I think I'm actually still asleep.
这音乐是什么
Uh, what is this music?
不像你喜欢的那种
This doesn't sound like your jam.
播放最后一条留言
Play that last message.
那是马蒂的妹妹 她明天要飞走
It's Marty's sister. She's flying out tomorrow.
哥哥
Hey, big brother.
等不及想见到你
I can't wait to see you.
他可能不是个可怕的丈夫
He may have been a horrible husband.
但很明显他是个很好的哥哥
but apparently he was a pretty incredible big brother.
她让我承诺带他回家
She made me promise to bring him home.
爱你哦
I love you.
好吧
All right.
我们要怎么做
What do we need to do?
毒漆树
Poisonwood.
在这儿很稀少
It's rare around here,
我觉得是强力胶引起了这些红疹
and I believe the methyl in the superglue ignited this rash.
我取了皮肤样品 马上去做毒理测试
I pulled a skin sample. I need a tox on that A.S.A.P.
如果确定是毒漆树
If it's confirmed that it's poisonwood,
我们就能缩小搜索范围
then we narrow the search area.
找到那棵树 找到尸体
Find the plant, find the body.
日出前赶紧开始工作吧
Let's get to work before the sun comes up.
查出什么了
What do we got?
皮肤样本中确定含有毒漆树的成分
Skin samples, they tested positive for poisonwood.
迈阿密警局已经把搜索范围缩小到
Miami P.D. has narrowed their search down
缩小到黄金海滩的几家
to the few homes in Golden Beach
可能在家里种有这种植物的住户
that might have the plant at their property.
我终于把马蒂腿上的毛发的DNA提取出来了
And I finally isolated the DNA of the hair on Marty's leg.
是蓝狐毛
It's blue fox fur.
所以我们追查了哪里会用这种材料做地毯
So we tracked down who makes rugs made of this stuff.
是一家叫"罗霍家具"的店
It's a place called Rojo Furniture.
他们最大的客户是布里克尔区的克拉丽丝酒店
Their biggest client is the Hotel Clarise on Brickell.
没准马蒂遇害那晚他就在那儿
Maybe marty was staying there the night he was killed.
我们也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what we're thinking.
所以我们给维拉警探打了电♥话♥
So we called Detective Villa,
也把这个情况告诉她了
and we filled her in, too.
-你们干什么了 -打给维拉警探
- Y-you did what? - We called Detective Villa --
不是 我听到了 但你们为什么这么做
No, no, no, I heard that, but why did you do that?
老哥 她是负责这个案子的警探 对吧
Bro, she is the detective on the case, right?
没错 但是皮帕 她会比我早到酒店的
Yeah, but, Pipp, now she's gonna get to the hotel before me.
-什么意思 -很好胜嘛
- What is that? - Very competitive.
往左吗
To the left?
是的 从那儿你就能看见
Yeah, you'll see it right through there.
所以你去克拉丽丝酒店也不带我
So, you went to the Hotel Clarise without me, huh?
我给你寄了邀请函
I mailed you an invitation.
就是那种打开时候会唱歌♥的卡片
It's one of those cards that sings when you open it.
你明天应该就能收到
You should get it tomorrow.
那太扯淡了 你知道吗 你太搞笑了
Wow, that's hilarious. You know, you're really funny.
蓝狐毛这条线索是从我实验室得来的
You know, that blue fox fur clue came from my lab.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
一般礼貌点的做法应该是...
Now, common courtesy would have been --
我需要的都查到了
I got everything I need.
比如
Like what?
比如马蒂周一的时候一个人登记入住
Like Marty checked in alone on Monday.
周一 他不是在周三遇害的吗
Monday? He -- he was killed on Wednesday.
我的猜测是 他本打算
My guess is, he was gonna be staying
在酒店住几天 因为他妻子把他赶出来了
in that hotel for a while because his wife kicked him out.
那在套房♥里发生什么了
And what about inside the suite?
蓝狐毛地毯像西施犬一样易脱毛
The blue fox fur rug sheds like a shih tzu.
我在申请搜查他妻子的车子的搜查令
I'm getting a warrant to search the wife's vehicle.
如果我找到一根毛
If I find one strand of fur,
我就能断定她当时在酒店里
I can place her in that hotel suite.
首先 西施犬不会掉毛
Okay, first of all, shih tzus don't shed.
你该说 像是牧羊犬一样掉毛
Should have gone with "Sheds like a sheepdog,"
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表