剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你看到的是我最喜欢的迎接一天的方式
You're looking at one of my favorite ways to greet a day.
你还见过更美的景色吗
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
是的
Ah, yes,
它让我心境平和
it puts me at peace.
这种声响
The ringing
却逐渐增强
builds to a crescendo.
是我内耳钙化所致
It's from the calcification in my inner ear.
吃药保持听力的同时
The pills I pop to keep the sound alive
也带来了相应的惩罚
come with their own brand of punishment.
我脚部的神经末梢
The nerve endings in my feet --
同时感受着走在燃烧的煤块上
A combo of walking on coals
和刀片射中腿部的感觉
and knife slices shooting up my legs.
当它发作时
When it happens,
我得承认自己被它打败了
I'll admit it gets the best of me.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
但此时此刻坐在你对面
but sitting here across from you right now --
我今天早上不太顺
You know, I had kind of a rough morning today,
我好像感受到了这种因果联♥系♥
I guess I just feel this connection, this thing.
似乎感觉好点了
Guess my day's getting a little bit better.
还不赖
It's good.
你是说我对你有益
So you're saying that I'm good for you.
其实我想说我对你有益
Actually, I was thinking that I was good for you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
但你想怎么解释都可以
But, hey, you can spin it any way you want to.
我可以在我家
You know, I can re-create this whole scene
重现这里所有的场景
right back at my place.
我有一件那样的托盘
I have one of those breakfast trays
可以支在床上尽情享用
that fold out over the bed and everything.
支在床上吗
Over the bed?
对 支在床上
Over the bed. Yeah.
等下 抱歉
Oh, wait. I'm sorry.
天 我得先接这个
God. I have to take this.
等一下 跟我在桌子下面
Wait a minute. That is you playing footsies
偷偷碰脚的是你 对吧
with me under the table, right?
对 是我 但这次真的是患者
Yes, it is me, but this really is a patient --
分离性身份识别障碍 正在接受治疗
Dissociative identity disorder -- having an episode.
走了
Yep.
我也迫不及待想推动我们之间的进展...
Oh, I can't wait for us to have our episode...
我指好的那种
of the fun kind.
过会儿打给我
Call me later.
嫌疑人名叫但丁·哈勒尔
Suspect's name is Dante Harrell --
21岁 是这里的一名豪车司机
21, works here as a shuttle driver.
车在那儿
That's the car there.
等下 这孩子把车还回来了
Wait -- the kid brings the car back?
是的 跑接送去了 分分钟就会回来
Yep, making a shuttle run. Should be back any minute.
举起手来 举高点
Let me see those hands -- nice and high!
-不许动 -把手举起来
- Freeze! - Put your hands up!
从车里出来 快点
Out of the car! Out of the car now!
趴下
Get down!
手背后
Hands behind your back!
马克斯·卡恩医生走近尸体
And Dr. Max Cahn approaches the body...
-靠 -经验老道得操纵着产钳
- Geez! - Works the forceps like a seasoned pro.
罗西 别闹
Rosie, don't do that!
你站那多久了
How long were you standing there?
不知道 也许几个小时吧
I don't know -- a few hours, maybe.
维拉接到电♥话♥出去了
Ha. Villa's out on a call.
拜托 我就不能过来跟同事打个招呼吗
Hey, come on, I can't come by and say what's up to a cohort?
你知道我多想有个搭伙的
Look, you know that I am desperate for company,
但你我都清楚你是来看维拉的
but we both know that you came to see Villa.
坊间传闻
Well, word on the street
某人两周年结婚纪念日到了
is that it's someone's two-year anniversary here,
所以我觉得我应该过来
so I just thought I'd come by
意思一下以示纪念
and have a little something to mark the occasion.
《茶花女》 桑给巴尔国际电影节
"La traviata" at the ZIFFf?
罗西 你为什么对我这么好
Rosie, why are you so nice to me?
还不是因为你 我的朋友 心地善良
Well, because you, my friend, you have a good one of these --
而且热衷于这种事
and you have a passion for this.
况且 你和我是迈阿密仅剩的两个绅士
Besides, you and I are two of the last gentlemen in Miami
这样的人才能真正欣赏歌♥剧
who can truly appreciate the sound of opera.
你知道我最喜欢什么吗
You know what I love the most?
是九百人为第一个壮丽音符
It's the silence before the collective sound
而齐声惊叹不已
of 900 people having their breath taken away
之前的那阵沉默
at the first glorious note.
这什么情况
So, what do we got?
甭想了 你不能再插手别的案子
Aw, no, you can't take on another case.
人有多少钱才能满足呢
How much money does one man need?
跟钱无关 马克斯 你懂的
It's never about the money, Max. You know that.
我是说我 我的车是92年的土星系列
It is for me. I drive a '92 saturn.
但问题是 这具尸体上
But the point is, this body does not have "Rosewood"
根本没有《罗斯伍德》的字样 好吗
written anywhere on it, all right?
初步结果是一位40岁身体健康的男性
Preliminary results show a healthy 40-year-old male
从五米高的地方摔到一张玻璃制的咖啡桌上
falls 18 feet onto a glass coffee table --
钝器暴♥力♥外伤
blunt-force trauma.
五米高 钝器暴♥力♥外伤
Blunt-force trauma at 18 feet?
有点意思 马克斯
Well, that's interesting, Max,
那样看来下落的距离也太长了
'cause that's a long way to fall
在撕裂部位没有
not to have severe edema, hematomas,
严重的水肿血肿
at the laceration points.
罗斯伍德 离我的尸体远点
Rosewood, stay away from my body.
看起来一点都不像你的身体
This looks nothing like your body.
好吧 这是我谋杀案调查的一部分
Yeah, yeah, it's part of my murder investigation.
我把嫌疑人送上楼了
I got the suspect upstairs.
太棒了 我能帮点忙
Oh, good. I could help.
不 我不用你帮忙
No, I don't need your help.
我可不知道那是不是实话
Well, I'm not so sure that's true.
大实话 而且我要你别打扰马克斯
Oh, that is true, and I need you to leave Max alone.
马克斯 把两天前的报告给我
Max, get me a report two days ago.
马克斯 别管报告
Hey, max, don't worry about the report.
别走 先不管你刚才对我
Okay, look, look, forget about the terse nature
表现出的唐突 但你就是那样跟马克斯说话的吗
in which you just addressed me, but is that how you talk to Max?
你是要请那个人帮助你
You're asking the man to help.
我是让他做他的本职工作 像我自己那样
I'm asking him to do his job, just like I'm trying to do mine.
你有你的工作吗
Do you have one?
因为如果你去拨动大街上
'cause you'd look real cute
那些指示箭头的话肯定很可爱
spinning one of those arrow signs on the street.
你也知道那很可爱哈 我说的是礼仪好吗
Oh, you know, that's cute. It's about manners, okay?
-你应该学着点 -这样你看行吗
- You should get some. - How about this?
你去关心谁用没用沙拉叉
You worry about who's using their salad fork,
我去关心解决命案
and I'll worry about solving a murder.
这就是解决敏感的态度
Oh, okay, so these are your murder-solving pants.
听我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
这是如何与人打交道搞关系的问题
It's about engaging and connecting with people.
你身边每个人都在经受磨难
Look, everyone around you is going through stuff,
体验着他们自己的人生
experiencing their own version of life.
你知不知道那个马克斯
Did you know that -- that Max
这周末向他女朋友 弗里达求婚了
proposed to his girlfriend, Frieda, this weekend --
当着女方全家人的面
in front of her whole family?
对 他唱了迪伦的那首《萨拉》什么的
Yeah, he sang the Dylan song "Sara" and everything.
他把那个名字改成了弗里达
He changed the name to Frieda.
但你知道她说什么吗 她拒绝了
But you know what she said? She said no.
真的吗
That happened?
假的
That did not happen.
马克斯还是个单身狗 但问题是
Max is painfully single. But the point is this --
每个人都有自己的故事
everyone has a story, okay,
除了你自己的故事 其他人的你视而不见
And you don't care to learn about anyone else's but your own.
顺便说一下早上好 周末过得好吗
By the way, good morning. How's your weekend?
有什么好玩的事吗
Do anything fun?
当然 我去散步了
Yeah, actually, I took a stroll,
去市集上买♥♥些有机桃子 做了派
went to the market, bought some organic peaches, made a pie.
很好吃
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表