剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
而你没有把这些记录下来
I think you kept them off the books
因为你把那些能使他致死的药片推荐给了他
because that's when you doled out deadly pills and referrals.
我听说曼尼的记忆力很好
I hear Manny's got a killer memory.
没错
Yeah.
你或许该给你的律师打电♥话♥了
You might want to call your lawyer.
我是福斯特医生
Yeah, it's Dr. Foster.
我被维拉警探以虚假的指控
I'm being detained by Detective Villa?
扣留了
On false charges.
好的 好在你给我打电♥话♥寻求原谅的时候
Right, well, it's a good thing I saved your number
我存了你的电♥话♥号♥码
when you were calling me, begging me for forgiveness.
-福斯特医生 你能走了 -等等 警监
- Dr. Foster, you're free to leave. - Wait, cap.
-先等等 -他可以走了
- Hold up. Just -- - He's free to leave.
想跟我来诉讼这一套
You want to play the lawsuit game?
不如从诽谤 骚扰
Let's start with defamation, harassment,
以及把她开除这个条件开始
and a demand that she be fired.
警监 史蒂夫的司机一小时后就到
Cap, I got Stevie's driver coming here in an hour.
费尔德海姆有没有跟你说看诊记录的事
Did Feldheim tell you about the appointment?
我不在乎他一天见了福斯特五十次
I don't care if he saw Foster 50 times a day
除非这能证明什么
unless it proves something.
我快查到真♥相♥了 求你别阻止我
I'm getting there. Just don't shut me down.
我还能让你在这里就算你走运了
You're lucky I can keep you here at all.
我还得亲自去见了斯塔夫家和莫兰一家
I had to personally see the Stavros and Moran families.
我去找他们的时候
"Grovel" is a highly sanitized description
差不多是卑躬屈膝了
of what went down.
接着 局长也过来了
Next, I get a visit from the chief.
玩个纸牌
A little pinochle,
坐在公园长椅上吃个三明治喝个汽水
some sandies and spritzers on a park bench?
想得倒是美 但他是为了证据来的
Fine guesses, both, but it was to ask for evidence.
而我呢 什么证据都没有
And being that I got squadoosh,
最后上级怪罪的人还不是我
guess whose ass got the big-league chew?
你想当警♥察♥局长
You want to be the chief of police.
我担心的是这个案子
I am worried about this case,
你却在这儿玩弄权术
and you're here playing politics.
当你还是个菜鸟时是谁带的你
Who took you in as a rookie
你丈夫死后是谁让你回来
and then took you back when your husband died?
你说的没错我是想当局长
You're damn right I want to be chief,
这就是为什么我关心的是其他八十个案子
which is why I was worried about the other 80 cases
而忽视这个
we're ignoring for this one!
你问我为什么是过去式
Why the past tense, you ask?
因为我已经派了两名警员
Because I already sent two officers
去罗西那里取尸体
to pick up the body from Rosie
这样那家人才能让他们的儿子下葬
so the family can bury their son.
你不用管了
You're done.
实验室来了两个警♥察♥ 想取走斯塔夫的尸体
Two cops just came to lab, tried to collect Stavros' body.
提麦装成女佣
Tmi pretended she was a maid.
我必须得躲在阳台上
I had to hide outside on the balcony.
我们输了 结束了
We lose. It's over.
对你来说感觉很怪异 对吗
Weird sensation for you, isn't it?
是挺奇怪的 因为我拒绝去体验那种感觉
Oh, yeah, it was so weird because I refuse to feel it.
不知道 大概我有了自己的孩子这件事
I don't know. Maybe the possibility of me having my own kid
把我变得特别感性吧
makes me extra sensitive...
迈阿密东部警局 犯人编号♥46723
这就是始作俑者
Your vandal.
去年在你的帮助下 他的父亲被关起来了
You helped lock up his father last year.
那封信是个恶作剧
The letter was a prank.
根本没什么孩子
No kid after all.
我丈夫和我 在他死前那段时间正试着受孕
My husband and I were trying to get pregnant when he died.
他过世以后
After he passed...
我等了几周才去做测试
...I waited weeks to take that test.
得到的结果却是
And when it came back...
我没有怀孕
...it was negative.
我也处理不好现实生活中的事
I'm not doing so good at real life, either.
工作也是 我想不久我就会失业了
Or the job, which I might not have for long.
不 你两方面都做得很好
No, you're doing just fine at both.
就你跟我 信任圈内的
Between us, circle of trust?
或许我们只需要一点点药物帮助
Maybe we just need a little medical nuance.
罗斯伍德先生
Mr. Rosewood.
能请迈阿密最好的医生给我免费看个诊吗
Any chance of a free consult from Miami's finest?
你想看最好的 那就得付钱
You want to see the best, you got to pay.
别这样 医生与医生间的交流也不行吗
Come on. Even doctor to doctor?
我的血压有点低 有些受凉了
'Cause my B.P.'s down, got a little bit of a cold.
搞笑的是 可能是用了西地那非的原因
Might be the sildenafil, which is funny.
给别人建议的人一般不会犯错
Guy who suggested it normally doesn't make mistakes.
我这次也没错
I didn't this time, either.
把剂量降低到二十毫克 你会没事的
Lower your dosage 20 milligrams, and you'll be fine.
你是对的
You know, you were right.
我希望我能救人性命
I wish I could save lives.
可以的话让我献出我的左手都行
I'd give my left hand if I could,
但它抖得厉害 我不能冒这个险
but it shakes so bad, I can't take the risk.
因此我为死去的人报仇 比如你害死的那两个
So I avenge lives, like the two you cut short,
而且我马上就要成功了
and I'm almost there.
你知道吗 我摆脱了你的搭档
You know, I got rid of your partner.
特别简单的 我都没享受到那个过程
It was pretty easy, and I didn't relish it.
对付你可能要难一点
You may be a little harder,
但我向你保证 这次我会好好享受的
but I promise you, I'm gonna savor every moment.
罗西 你看起来很糟
Rosie, you look terrible.
把这个喝了吧 拿着
Please, drink this. Here.
昨天他们想来要回尸体
Now, look, they wanted that body back yesterday.
而且你需要休息
Plus, you need some rest.
还有你心脏的问题 你不能
With your heart problem, you can't just --
我需要的
What I need is to find
是找到在斯塔夫尸检中我们遗漏的部分
out whatever we missed in Stavros' autopsy.
在我们找到前 谁都不能带走尸体
And no one's taking that body until we find it.
不是吧 老妈
Aw, no, no, no, mama.
现在不是谈那件事的时候
No, it's not a good time right now.
博蒙特 我不关心现在是不是正确的时候
Beaumont, I don't care if this is right time or not.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你有个儿子 我们必须好好想想
If you have a son, we have got to figure this out.
把这个小男孩带到我们身边来
Bring this boy into our lives.
抱歉 不过我想你还是稍后再...
I'm sorry to -- I-I think that maybe you should just come back --
亲爱的 我很爱你
Sweetheart, I love you so much,
不过这件事上 我希望你站在一边
but really, you must stay on the sidelines with this.
我们必须谈谈这个事
We have got to discuss this.
不 你才需要站一边 好吗
No, you need to stay on the sidelines, okay?
不能因为你现在不工作就老是来干涉我的生活
You can't just walk from your job to my life as if...
接着说
Go ahead.
我想知道你的建议是什么
I'd like to know what you're suggesting.
你知道为什么要办退休晚会吗
You know why people have retirement parties?
这样人们就会明白
So they get the message
是时候慢下来 是时候退位了
that it's time to slow down and back off.
我明白了
Message received.
不敢相信你居然又来找我了
I can't believe you came back for more.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
感觉糟透了
I feel like crap.
好了
Okay.
不敢相信我会来看医生
I can't believe I got an appointment.
对有需要的病人我总是有时间的
Well, I always make time for my patients in need.
对那些特别恼人的病人
And give a little extra attention
我也会特别关心
to the really annoying ones.
看起来不错
Looking good.
正是你该有的状态
Right where you should be.
我确实有需求
Well, I was in need.
这两桩谋杀你实施得如此熟练
You carried out those murders so masterfully,
我一丝证据都找不到
I couldn't even find a shred of evidence...
直到我意识到如果你能扮演上帝 我也能
Until I realized if you can play god, so can I.
没错
Oh, that's right.
你不相信上帝
You don't believe god exists.
所以我们不如就说我可以来扮演你
So why don't we just say that I'm gonna be playing you.
我会从篡改我的病理学报告开始
And I'm gonna start by changing my pathology report.
改成斯塔夫的尸体上有番木鳖碱
It's gonna say that Stavros had strychnine in his body.
但你不觉得出现这种情况后 他们反而会
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表