剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
那问题就在于 是谁杀的呢
Here's the question. Who did it?
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel!
罗西 别靠近
Rosie, stand back.
你好 贝丝
Hey, Beth.
有个问题问你 你把马蒂大卸八块的时候
Here's a question -- were you snacking on marshmallows
是不是还在大嗑棉花糖
while you were chopping marty up in little pieces?
凯丽 你要不要把安全带系上
Hey, Kerry, why don't you put on your seat belt?
车子就不会滴滴响了
It's gonna stop the dinging noise.
迈阿密警局的电脑天才们
Computer geniuses at the Miami P.D.
找出了马蒂删除的邮件
found Marty's deleted e-mail.
原来他要和你们两个分手 和朱迪在一起
Turns out he was leaving both of you guys for Judy.
她是他的真爱
She was the true love of his life.
所以你们合伙杀了他 嫁祸给她是不是
So you teamed up to kill him, pinned it on her, right?
我有足够的科学证据
And I've got the good science to prove that you guys
证明你们把他的尸体放在冰上隐瞒死亡时间
put his body on ice to throw off the timeline.
其实谋杀案发生时 你们两个都在城里
Which puts you both in town during the murder.
维拉 向轮胎开枪啊 你总是...
Villa, the tires! You always got to --
永远不要对轮胎开枪
Never shoot the tires.
轮胎会爆♥炸♥
They blow,
快速行驶的汽车旋转着撞上来往的车辆
the speeding car swerves into oncoming traffic,
让想去奶昔屋的无辜女性躺在你的实验室里
Innocent lady driving to the shake hut ends up in your lab.
说的有道理 我喜欢奶昔屋
It's a good point. I like the shake hut.
但你不觉得你该去追她们吗
But don't you think you should be chasing them down?
不 我们不用去追她们
No, we don't need to do a chase.
我有一枪打中了车子的冷却器
One of my shots found a home in the heart of the radiator.
车子开不到一两英里就会冒着烟停下了
They'll be cruising to a smoking stop in about a mile or two.
你确定你没有打偏吗
You sure you didn't miss?
好吧
Okay.
神枪手 "神枪手"维拉
Sure shot. "Sure shot" Villa.
她不会打偏 对吧
She didn't miss, right?
是 的确让人震惊 行吗
Oh, yeah, it was impressive, okay?
你准确地打中了冷却器
You hit that radiator dead on,
车子又冒烟又着火的
all the smoke, the fire, and flames coming out.
真让人激动 我大开眼界
It was exciting. I was impressed.
我不会沾沾自喜地说 你我组合又破一案
And I'm not gonna gloat and say we hit another home run as a duo,
因为那不是我的风格
'cause that's not what I do.
副巡长 我和她的组合又破了一案
Hey, cap, we hit another home run as a duo.
-你能相信吗 -你滚开
- Can you believe that? - You scram.
-你跟我来 -好吧
- You come with me. - All right.
我要绕场一圈庆祝胜利
I'll take my victory lap around the bases.
合作成就梦幻 还能说什么
Teamwork makes the dream work. What can I say?
你认识里面那个傻瓜吗
You recognize that meathead in there?
他可认识你
Because he recognizes you.
他来投诉的
Came in to file a report.
说他们晚上要打烊了
Said they were closing up for the night,
做生意都得打烊啊 而你勃然大怒
like normal businesses do, and you flipped your lid.
他夸张其词
He's exaggerating.
你打碎了他两颗牙齿 牙医费要1200
You cracked two of his teeth -- $1,200 dental bill.
-我会付的 -我会帮你隐藏记录
- I'll pay it. - And I'll sweep it under the rug...
有一个条件
On one condition.
听起来就像那样
It sounded like that.
-没有 不像 -像 很像
- No, it didn't! - Yes, it did!
那不是 事情不是那样
That is not -- that is not what happened.
-完全就是那样 -不 不是
- It totally, totally did. - No, it's not.
好吗
Okay?
你好 你们看起来很开心
Hey, you two look like you're having a good time.
你好 某人终于决定列出她想去的地方了
Hey. Eh, someone decided to finally list her place.
时机成熟了 所以
Well, it's the right time, so...
是拖得太久了
And it's long overdue.
不 是因为时机成熟了
No, it's the right time.
就是拖得太久了
It's long overdue.
我只是需要时间想想 好吗
I just need time to think, okay?
但你的意思我明白
But I hear you.
你的女性朋友呢
And your lady friend?
她取消了
She cancelled.
但不是我的原因 她要工作
But not because of me. She had to work.
希望你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
前胸贴后背
Starvin' like marvin.
瞎说
Get out of here.
好吧
All right.
这看上去很美
This looks beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
维拉警探
Detective Villa...
你想如何开始
How would you like to start?
私家法医
私家法医
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表