剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情提要
Previously on "Rosewood"..
说在18年前 我去了某一个人家
18 years ago, I showed up at a house
找到一个虐待自己九岁儿子的父亲
looking for a father who put his hands on his 9-year-old son,
东迈阿密警局
内务部
我打得他奄奄一息
and that I beat him within an inch of his life.
看了这个之后
After you read this...
你会想要这些
...you're gonna want these.
唐娜·罗斯伍德从不会哼歌♥
Donna Rosewood's not the humming type
除非她遇上什么非常好的事了
unless something's going very, very well.
新男友应该能解释
Well, a new man would explain
吃午饭时煲的那些电♥话♥粥
those long phone calls during her lunch hour.
你俩都消停吧
Y'all need to stop.
他叫杰拉德 来自代托纳
His name is Gerald. He's from Daytona.
只告诉你们这么多
And that is all you're gonna get.
杰拉德
Hi, Gerald.
-你觉得怎么样 -我迷茫了
- What do you think? - I'm lost.
我不相信 因为你一直在
I don't believe this because you're the one
促成这段婚姻啊
who wanted to push the wedding up.
我害怕失去你 但是
I...was afraid to lose you. But...
咱们就这么结束了
It's just over?
维拉 我有事要告诉你
Villa, I have to tell you something.
我想可以等等
I think it can wait.
我联♥系♥了纽约的法医办公室
I reached out to the M.E.'s office in New York
让他们调出了艾迪的尸检报告
and had them pull Eddie's autopsy report.
-你做了什么 -我认为他是被谋杀的
- You did what? - I believe he was murdered.
你觉得我丈夫要是被谋杀的我会看不出
You think I missed my own husband's murder?
走 走 出去
Get out. Leave. Go. Get out.
没有公交车了
Bus is leaving.
我不是无所事事的混子 所以
Hey, I'm not hanging around, so...
谢谢 我的车就在几条街后面
Thanks, but I-I just parked a few blocks down,
你可以走了
so you can go.
确定吗 你看起来状态很差
You sure? You don't look great.
我最近这两个月过得
Yeah, well, the past two months of my life have...
非常的糟糕
been pretty terrible, and, uh... I, uh --
我可以待会来找你
我是一个好的倾听者
I'm a good listener.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
晚安
H-have a good night.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
*加入爱的俱乐部*
*Be a part of the love club *
*一切都会重新闪亮*
*Everything will glow for you*
*你会因为爱的俱乐部被人挨揍*
*You'll get punched for the love club*
*一切都会重新闪亮*
*Everything will glow for you*
*你会因为爱的俱乐部被人挨揍*
*You'll get punched for the love club*
*为了爱的俱乐部*
*For the love club*
哇 皮皮
Wow, Pipp! Wow.
看到你让我笑得多开心了吗
See how big this smile is you put on my face.
你一直在笑
You're always smiling.
是的 但是你看现在我笑得多开心
True, but look how big this one is.
是的 超级开心
Yeah, it's like cartoon huge.
是啊 你知道为什么吗 因为我的亲爱的姐姐
Yeah, you know why? 'Cause my baby sister
今晚把这里整个都点燃了
just got this place turned up tonight!
皮皮 你把我带到了一个快乐的天堂
You know, you brought me to a happy place, Pipp.
真的 我在那边买♥♥了房♥
You really did. I bought real estate there,
安装栅栏 再挖一个泳池
put up a fence, added a pool --
够了 我心领了
Oh, enough. Stop! I get it.
兄妹法则第99条是什么
Mm-hmm. Hey, what's sibling code number 99?
-对放克乐说"不" -那么我说放克乐
- Say "No" To funk. - Okay, so when I say "Funk,"
-皮皮说"不" -不
- Pipp says "No"! - No.
-放克乐 -不
- Funk! - No.
-放克乐 -不
- Funk! - No.
不好意思打搅了
He-Hey! Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
陌生的帅哥
Oh, handsome stranger.
不好意思 我喜欢女孩
Oh, sorry. I like girls.
你看到了我身后穿条纹比基尼的
So, uh, the -- the brunette behind me --
深色女人了吗
you see her in the striped bikini?
她要么一直在盯着你 要么在盯着我
She's either been clocking you, or she's been clocking me.
我只是想确认我没有打扰到你的好事
I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on your game.
没有 加油兄弟 去搭讪吧
Oh, nah. You're good, man. Go ahead. Do your thing.
等一下 你是广♥告♥牌上那个人 对吗
Wait a second. Are you... Billboards, right?
你是那位法医
You the autopsy guy?
-私家法医 -是的 太帅了
- Private pathologist. - Nice! Very cool!
实际上你帮助警♥察♥捉拿凶手
You actually help the, uh, cops catch the killers, or...
帮助他们
Help them?
不 他觉得他才是主角
Oh, no. He thinks he is one.
-皮皮 -是的 追捕嫌犯
- Pipp, just -- - Oh, yeah! Chasing dudes down,
破门而入 冒着枪林弹雨
busting through doors, dodging bullets.
真的吗 你带着枪吗
Oh, really? You, uh -- You carry a gun?
不 他有一个搭档 她是个牛逼的警探
No, he has a partner, okay? Ooh, and she is a badass detective --
等一下 我们两个都很牛逼
Whoa, whoa, excuse me! We are badass together.
我们有自己的一套方法
We make our own rules.
不计代价将凶手绳之以法
We do whatever it takes to catch the criminal.
-非常感谢你 -你太客气了
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome very much.
-为这个干一杯 -干杯
- Wow. Cheers to that. - There you go.
我去找条纹比基尼妹子了
I'm gonna see what's up with, uh, striped bikini.
晚上玩的愉快
Enjoy the night.
别装得条纹比基尼不热辣一样
Yeah. Don't act like striped bikini isn't hot.
她有一点太热辣了 如果这点重要的话
Well, she may be a little too hot -- if that's a thing.
-不 这不重要 -这不重要吗
- No, that is not a thing. - It's not a thing?
-不 -你知道最重要的是
- No! - You know what's a thing,
我亲爱的妹妹今晚把这里整个都点燃了
is my sister turned this place up tonight!
是的 我亲爱的妹妹
Yeah, my little baby sister.
霍恩斯托克
这两个礼拜你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the hell you been the last two weeks?
迪士尼乐园和布希花♥园♥ 主要在布希花♥园♥
Disney World and Busch Gardens, mostly Busch Gardens.
基本上来回折腾
I kind of bounced back and forth.
我听说你上交了你的警徽
I, uh...heard you handed in your badge.
是的 市长帮了点忙
I did. Mayor did me a solid --
你知道的 为我说几句好话
you know, put a good word in for me --
所以他们把我调来当初级警探
so they knocked me down to junior detective,
给我一个争取复职的机会
giving me a chance to earn my old job back.
但在此之前
But until they do,
我不会坐在这牛棚里的
I am not sitting in the bullpen.
我就是做不到
I just can't do it.
你想告诉我发生了什么
You want to tell me what happened?
不 不想
No, not really.
想和我说说 你和罗西怎么样了
Want to tell me, uh, what happened with you and Rosie?
不想
Not really.
说到你的老工作 新任的警监今天上任
And speaking of your old job, the new Captain starts today.
叫我去坐坐
Called me in for a sit-down.
换了个新上司让我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous about having a new boss.
我也是
Me, too.
也许他没有那么坏 是吧
Hey, maybe he's not that bad, right?
维拉 他是谁不重要 好吗
Villa, it doesn't matter who or what he is, okay?
我之前是这里的警监 他现在是这里的警监
I used to be captain here, and now he's captain here.
他想让我走的话是人之常情
Okay? It's human nature for him to want me gone.
我们会好好的
We're gonna be fine.
当然
Damn right we are.
罗西
Rosie.
你在这做什么
What are you -- what are you doing here?
我来见见新警监
I came to meet the new captain.
我是说 我早上接到了电♥话♥
Yeah, I mean, I got the call this morning.
-过来坐吗 -不不不
- You want this seat? - No! No, no.
-没关系的 你来坐吧 -不不 维拉
- It's okay. You can sit here. - No, no, Villa.
我站着就行
I'll just stand.
听着 维拉 我必须得站着
Look, Villa, I-I have to stand.
有点
It's, uh -- It's, uh, um --
有点复杂
It's, like, a circulation thing,
对 我腿筋受伤了
yeah, in the -- in the hammies.
-伙计 -腿筋受伤
- Oh, man. - Yeah, the hammies.
对 血流不顺 后腿腱 血栓
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表