剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I'm a cop.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me pull the trigger.
我觉得你不行
I don't think you will.
这不是你的本性
It's not in your nature.
可靠的拉斯
Trusty russ.
你总是这么可靠 能做出糟糕的决定
I can always trust you to make bad decisions.
送你一副手镯
Hey, here come the bracelets.
别退后
Don't flinch.
他退后了
He flinched.
这枪明明上了膛
This gun is freakin' loaded.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
觉得我的谎撒得不赖
That I'm a better liar.
小时候我经常闭上眼睛想象自己站在这里
I used to close my eyes as a kid and imagine being up here
和唐·舒拉 比利·乔尔这样的人对话
talking to Don Shula, Billy Joel.
我想说的是 我们永远不会满足
The point is, we all want more than what we got.
古斯·威林成为了牙医
Gus Willing made dentures.
拔了几颗牙齿
He capped a tooth or two.
然后发现小白粉里有利可图
And then he saw green in a little white powder,
这样还不够
and when that wasn't enough,
他开始跟他邻居的妻子
he did a little sideways "Hi, how you doing?"
打情骂俏
with his neighbor's wife,
招致了杀身之祸
and that got him killed.
艾伦·彼得斯 你因涉嫌谋杀古斯·威林被捕了
Alan Peters, you're under arrest for the murder of Gus Willing.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我想当你们在夜晚闭上眼睛时
I imagine when you all close your eyes at night,
眼前...空无一物
it's just...nothing.
因为你们的梦想都已经实现了
Because all your dreams have already come true.
当我现在闭上眼睛 你们知道我看到什么了吗
When I close my eyes now, you know what I see?
马克·冈萨雷斯两天前在自家门前被杀了
Mark Gonzalez shot outside of his house two days ago.
我要找到杀他的凶手 因为这就是我想要的...
And I'm gonna find his killer because that's what I want --
正义
Justice.
所以你们可以继续追求更大的游艇
So you can keep wanting your bigger yachts,
更好的家
your nicer homes,
而我会继续追求让街头巷尾更加安全
and I'll keep wanting to make these streets safe.
我觉得这样很好
I'm fine with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
真精彩 艾拉·霍恩斯托克
Well done, Ira hornstock.
我觉得你终于成功发表政♥治♥演说了
I think you found your stump speech.
过来
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在觉得我没看出来真是太蠢了
I'm feeling stupid for missing it, you know?
我最擅长观察细节了
Details is my thing.
我们俩心里都有事
Yeah, well, we both a little preoccupied.
是啊
Yeah.
不过竟然是邻居
The neighbor, though?
我倒是没想到住得这么近
I didn't think it would be someone that close.
百分之78的罪案是冲动犯罪
78% of all murders are crimes of passion.
听着 你说得那些事
So, look, all that stuff that you said --
还是有点伤的吧
It was part of the sting, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许 你在和我打太极呢
Maybe? Oh, you're playing coy.
你应该知道宽恕
Well, you should know that forgiveness
是所有良好关系的基石
is the cornerstone of all successful relationships,
所以我们没问题
so we're good.
但是你说GTO的那些话
But the stuff you said about the GTO.
那...太伤人了
Now, that -- that hurt.
抱歉 罗西 我超爱那辆GTO
I'm sorry, Rosie. I love the GTO.
你如果不是真心的就别轻易用"爱"这个词
Ohh, now, see, you don't drop the l-bomb unless you mean it.
好吧 我不...我不恨GTO
Okay, I don't -- don't hate the GTO.
你要知道 如果可以的话我一定会告诉你的
You know I would have told you if I could.
以后 你更应该知道
And in the future, you should know
一切永远在我掌控之中
that I always had the situation under control.
好吧 以后 你应该知道
Okay, and in the future, you should know
最好的让我留下来的办法
that the best way to get me to stay
就是让我别留下来
is tell me not to stay.
维拉
Villa.
我只是想听你说出来
I just got to hear it, okay?
就一件事 你很想念吧
Our thing -- you missed it, right?
私家法医
私家法医
第一季 第十三集
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表