剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
沾沾自喜的畜生们来妨碍我们
and full heads of hair stepping on our toes.
我恨极了他们
I hate them so much.
塔拉·伊兹考夫
Tara Izikoff.
是你
Oh, boy.
你们俩认识吗
Do you two know each other?
希思·卡萨布兰卡 联邦调查局的
Heath Casablanca, FBI.
就是提麦的前未婚夫 希思
As in... Tmi's ex-fiance? Heath?
我还是喜欢被称作卡萨布兰卡特别探员
I prefer special agent Casablanca.
是么 在我看来可没多特别
He doesn't seem that special to me. I don't know.
我是负责这起案件的维拉警探
I'm detective Villa. I'm in charge of this case.
见到你很荣幸
It's my pleasure.
是我们的案件
Our case.
我们从塔拉哈西市出事起就开始关注了
We've been on this since Tallahassee.
如果可以的话我想看看相关文件
I'd love to get a look at all those files, if I could.
以便我们步调一致
Help us get on the same page.
我们要找的是一个内向的
Well, we're looking for an introverted,
性无能的男人
sexually frustrated and confused man,
可能还是医学专业
probably a medical professional.
你说的而已
Says you.
是联调局最好的侧写师说的
Says the best profiler in the FBI.
-没错 他确实非常优秀 -好吧
- It's true. He's quite good. - Okay.
-什么 他确实是 -我们知道了
- What? He is.- We got it.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
警监 你想怎么干就怎么干
Captain, do whatever you want.
但是你得向我汇报
But you will report to me
而且不要来妨碍我们
and you will not step on our toes.
我想干预什么就干预什么
Hey, I'll step wherever the hell I want.
我想大家现在靠得有点太近了
Think we're all getting a little too close to each other right now.
稍微有一点
Just a little bit.
祝你好运 警监
Good luck, captain.
塔拉 很高兴再次见到你
Tara, nice to see you again.
很高兴遇到你 替我向你母亲问好
So nice running into you. Best to your mom.
依我之见 那些家伙只是来干扰调查的
My opinion -- those guys are a distraction.
让我们团结一心 心无旁骛
Let's just stay together, stay focused,
联调局干♥他♥们的 我们干我们的
let the FBI do their thing, we do ours.
他们知道皮毛 我们才知道内情
They're shirts, we're skins.
-大家都只知道皮毛 警监 - 没有内情
- Everyone's shirts, Cap. - No skins.
维拉 马上通知曼尼·布里克曼
Villa, get Manny Brickman on the horn.
我要他马上写一篇关于这个凶手的报道
I want a full write-up on this killer ASAP.
别这样 警监
Hey, come on, captain.
我想曼尼肯定还在法医间里乱晃呢
I'm sure Manny's still bouncing around the rubber room.
这货有一次还穿着他的生日服在
This guy trots down Arthur Avenue
亚瑟大道慢跑呢 亏他干得出来
in his birthday suit one time. One time.
现在赶紧给我找个别的侧写师
Get me another profiler now!
他说赶紧
Now, he says.
要我说 凶手是个自恋狂
If you ask me, this killer is a narcissist.
妈 你偷听的行为很成问题啊
Mom, this eavesdropping is becoming a problem.
盖实验室的时候没建墙的人是你
Well, you're the one who's built a lab with no walls.
在这说话都有回声
Words echo in here.
罗斯伍德夫人
Mrs. Rosewood --
还是叫我唐娜吧
Call me Donna. I insist.
唐娜 既然我们已经自带了一个
Donna -- I've got an in-house profiler
对案情有所了解的侧写师 那么
reviewing the case, so --
好吧 我就无私奉献一下鄙人的拙见
Okay, I was just gonna give you my two cents for free.
在公立学校任教的这几年中
Years in the public school system,
我见识过你们能想到的各种人格
I've encountered every personality you can imagine.
教职员工 家长 学生
Faculty, parents, students.
我了解人类
I know people.
妈 直说吧
Mom, speak your piece.
这个杀手对细节格外重视
This killer is someone who pays incredible attention to details,
用符号♥说话 而且挑衅我们去发现他的作品
speaks in symbols, and is taunting us to discover their work.
这无疑是极其自信的表现
This is confidence in spades.
或者说他极度天才
Dare I say talented?
显然他是个精神病患者
Psychotic, absolutely.
你们知道我看到了什么吗
Do you know what I see?
一个极具创造性的灵魂
A creative mind.
聪慧而有创造力的大脑
An intelligent creative mind.
不管怎样 我想我还是先回我那
Anyway, I think I'll just, uh, go back to my little office
什么都能听得见的小办公室吧
where, uh, I can hear everything.
别再偷听了 妈
Stop eavesdropping, mom.
那就建几堵墙吧 儿子
Build some walls, son.
还有33小时零2分钟
33 hours and 2 minutes.
那是什么
What is that?
生日倒计时
The birthday countdown.
在等DNA结果的这段时间
Since we're waiting for the DNA results,
我想我们可以聊聊你想要什么礼物
I thought we could talk gifts.
不用 没必要送我礼物
No. No gifts.
-需要 大家都在问 -都有谁
- Yes gifts. People are asking. - Who's asking?
好吧 只有我 但我代表大家
Okay, I'm asking, but I represent the people.
去做水疗怎么样 你觉得呢
What do you say to a spa day? What do you think?
你觉得我会想让一个陌生人
Yes, I want a stranger
把我从头到脚刷一遍
to rub me down and
然后把我的骨头浸在公共浴室的热水池子里吗
then soak my bones in a community hot tub.
你想让你一个陌生人来 好吧 听着
You want a stranger to jump your b-- okay, listen.
你就告诉我你想要什么吧
You just tell me what you want.
我只想一个人独处而已
Alone time. That's what I want.
有迈克在你身边的话
Well, that's gonna be kind of tough to get
这似乎很难做到啊
with Mike hanging around.
我想你们已经有了庆祝生日的计划了
I assume you guys already have birthday plans?
我们打算一起去礁群共度周末
We're supposed to go to the Keys for the weekend.
礁群
The Keys?
你们发展神速啊
Well, let's jump right into the fast lane, huh?
这不是迈克的一贯风格
That's not usually Mike's style.
也不是我的风格 但要是我们还得找
Or mine, but it's not gonna happen
这个精神病的话那计划也不可能实现
if we're still looking for this psycho.
是啊 不幸的是对我们两个来说
Yeah, well, unfortunately, it's not shaping up
这周都没法好好庆祝了
to be much of an ideal celebration week for either of us.
发生了什么 太阳打西边出来了吗
What happened? The sun didn't glisten off the ocean this morning?
今天早上 不 我被起诉了
This morning. No, I'm being sued.
怎么回事
What happened?
几个月前
A couple months back,
我帮了一个在自行车事故中身受重伤的人
I helped a guy who had a severe biking accident.
问题是为了维持我自身的平静
The problem is I took 25 milligrams of aldol
我用了25毫克的丁间醇醛
for my equilibrium.
用药后我虽然神志清醒
My mind was fine,
但药效却减缓了我的语速
but the meds slowed down my speech,
让我听起来像是喝醉了酒
make me sound like I'm intoxicated.
所以是市政♥府♥在起诉你
So the city's suing you?
不 是我帮的那个家伙感染了葡萄球菌
Well, the guy that I helped developed a staph infection
他将其怪罪于我
and he blames it on me.
我知道这是医院的问题 但没有人来问我
I know it was the hospital, but no one's asking me.
我有什么能帮到你的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
你确实可以
Actually, yeah, you can.
听着 我需要一份我的宣誓书
Listen, I need an affidavit on my behalf.
-这样就 -罗斯伍德 回头
- And so -- - Rosewood, turn around.
循规蹈矩[在盒子里思考]
威尔莫雷宾馆 柯林斯大街315号♥
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
有人黑了我们的系统
Someone hacked our system.
你这是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me with this?
搞什么
Oh, come on.
这是来自凶手的信息
This is a message from the killer.
既然酒店已经被搜查过了
Now that the hotel's been swept,
我们需要彻底检查一下这个地方
we need to inspect this place top to bottom.
要怎么做呢
So, how are we gonna do this?
咱俩一块查 还是分开查然后在中间碰头
Side by side? The meet-in-the-middle move?
假设
So, hypothetically speaking,
这周是你生日
if it was your birthday this week,
我知道 这的确是你生日
which, I know, it's your birthday,
你想不想要这么一个东西摆在桌上
would you want something like that on your desk?
我们正在调查一起谋杀案
We're in the middle of a murder investigation.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表