剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, Anita, any updates?
你是在研究案子 还是在研究阿万扎托警官
Are you working a case, or are you working Officer Avanzato?
快叫救护车
Get an ambulance now!
你看到袭击你的人了吗
Did you see who attacked you?
没有 我就记得
No. All I remember is waking up
醒来见你霸道肆虐我的嘴唇
to you kissing me aggressively on the mouth.
安妮塔 那是心肺复苏
It was CPR, Anita.
我这一线希望你都要无情践踏
Don't step on my silver lining.
听着 你得了脑震荡
Listen, you have a concussion.
但幸好X光显示
But luckily the X-rays show
没有颅骨骨折或肿胀的迹象
no sign of a skull fracture or swelling.
我肯定有一个守护天使
I must have a guardian angel.
你知道这是谁干的吗
Do you know who did this?
不管是谁 这人都很聪明
Whoever he was, he's smart.
穿了连帽衫 清楚知道摄像头在哪
He wore a hoodie, knew exactly where the cameras were
以及如何防止被拍到
and how to avoid them,
这让他有机会来去自如不留痕迹
which allowed him to get in and out basically undetected.
看来他从你手头的卷宗里
It looks like he took some evidence
拿走了一些证据
from a case you were working on.
罗西 我的手止不住地抖
Rosie, my hand won't stop shaking.
如果是神经受损怎么办
What if it's nerve damage?
-如果是永久性 -不会的 你会没事的
- What if this is permanent? - No, no, you're gonna be fine.
如果我无法再工作了怎么办
What if I can't go to work?
听我说
Listen to me.
我们会查出真凶的
We're gonna find out who did this.
而且我向你保证 你会回到实验室
And I promise you, you will be back in that lab
马上就能"罗抱"了
and ready to ruddle in no time.
好吗
Okay?
你朋友怎么样了
How's your friend?
挺糟心 但命是保住了
Pretty rough, but she'll live.
她遭袭 跟凯莉和蒂芙妮有关吧
Her attack, it's related to Kelly and Tiffany, isn't it?
你想到更好的解释了吗
You have a better theory?
是我捅了这个马蜂窝
I stirred up the hornet's nest here.
怪我
This one's on me.
杀了这两位女性的人
Whoever killed these two women
以为偷走证据就能掩盖恶行
thought he could cover his ass by stealing evidence.
对 他想错了
Yeah, well, he was wrong.
也许我们可以利用这点把凶手逼出来
Look, maybe we can use this to flush out the killer.
他知道我们快抓到他了 他肯定很紧张
He knows we're close. He's got to be nervous.
来吧 振作起来
Hey, come on. Snap out of it.
带上你的嫌犯名单 去激激他们
Grab your suspect list. Let's go rattle some cages.
-走吧 -遵命
- Let's go. - Yes, ma'am.
那天晚上其他事情你都不记得了吗
And you don't remember anything else from that night?
就记得那种味道
Just the smell.
吧台后面的水池有股甜蜜的香味
The pond out the back of the bar had the sweetest smell.
好吧
Okay.
我在这儿工作好长时间了
Just been so long since I worked there.
但如果你等我下班后约我出来喝一杯
But if you wanted to hang out after my shift and grab a drink,
说不定会唤醒我的记忆
it could jog my memory.
不必了
I'm good.
请告诉我你查出点什么事了
Please tell me you found something.
你带回的眼镜来头有眉目了
We got a hit on those glasses you brought in.
你可绝对想不到那是谁的眼镜
You're never gonna believe who they belong to.
哥们 你好啊 你怎么来了
Oh, hey, man. How's it going? What are you doing here?
你确定除了水以外不要别的了吗
You sure I can't get you something more than just water?
不用 连水都不用
No, that's not even necessary.
你那么大老远地开过来
I mean, you drove all the way out here.
我至少也得给你杯水喝
It's the least I can do.
好吧
Sure.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我喜欢你对眼镜的品味
I love your taste in glasses.
我也戴一样的 不过我的丢了
I wear the same ones, but I lost mine.
你知道吗 我一般都买♥♥打折的
You know, what I started doing is I started buying discount,
一买♥♥就买♥♥好几副
you know, in bulk.
那样的话 就算丢了一副眼镜
That way, when you eventually do lose a pair,
也还会有备用的
you got one on standby.
我家里大概就有三副
I probably got three pairs lying around the house.
这是个好主意 因为你永远说不准
Now, that's a good call 'cause you never know
什么时候需要看东西 对吧
when you have to do some reading, right?
完全正确 没错
Exactly. Yeah, yeah.
我一直想问你
You know, I've been meaning to ask you...
你的外号♥斯基普是怎么来的
how'd you get your nickname, Skip?
你说什么
Sorry?
你的真名是查尔斯对吧
Your real name is Charles, right?
你12年前住在多斯塔罗斯的时候
Went by that 12 years ago
用的就是那个名字吧
when you were hanging out at Dos Toros?
多斯塔罗斯
Dos Toros?
我想你是把我跟别人搞混了
I think you have me confused with somebody else.
没有
Nah, I don't think so.
不得不说 我对你刮目相看
I got to say, I'm pretty impressed, too.
为了逃避谋杀
Yeah. I mean, 12 years is a long time
躲12年也真是够久的
to get away with murder.
我猜你跟凯莉有一段婚外情
See, my guess is you had an affair with Kelly.
她那时还不满18岁
She's barely 18.
可怜的姑娘还以为你们会永远在一起
Poor girl thought you were gonna be together forever,
当你回绝她时
and when you disagreed,
她威胁说要告诉你的妻子蒂芙妮
she threatened to spill it to your wife -- Tiffany.
而你这个禽兽就杀害了她
And you being the monster that you are, you killed her.
多年后 蒂芙妮发现了你的所作所为
Years later, Tiffany finds out what you did,
想要把你绳之于法
wants to put you away for it.
于是你就把她也杀害了
And then you kill her, too.
看来我猜的挺准
So, I guess I was close.
太准了
Too close.
抱歉
Sorry about this.
你貌似人不错
You seem like a pretty nice guy.
耳朵嗡嗡响吗
Hear a buzzing?
因为我刚刚震破了你的耳膜
'Cause I just ruptured your eardrums.
你的胸腔刚遭受了重击
Your rib cage just took a beating.
但是我揍你的位置很低
But I kept those shots real low.
要是你最上面的三条肋骨之一断了的话
A break in one of your top three ribs
就会割破你的主动脉
would rupture your aorta,
我们不希望发生那种情况
and we don't want that.
不 不 我是来惩罚你 而不是杀了你的
No, no. See, I'm here to punish you, not kill you.
让我问你个问题 斯基普
Let me ask you a question, Skip.
什么样的混♥蛋♥居然会对女人动手
What kind of parasite lays his hands on a lady?
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
这个问题没有正确答案
There's no correct answer for that one.
所以这一拳是替凯莉揍你的
So, this one's for Kelly.
这一拳为蒂芙妮
For Tiffany.
而这一拳是为了安妮塔 你这个混♥蛋♥
And this one's for sweet Anita, you son of a bitch.
我来
I got it.
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
这个孬种开枪打我
This coward shot me.
突击服
Raid swag.
救了我一命
Saves lives.
他的枪在这把椅子下面
His gun's under this chair.
这么说是丈夫干的
So, the husband did it?
他知道他妻子打过电♥话♥给艾斯卡
He knew his wife had called Escajeda.
他以为如果把她的电♥话♥从你的实验室偷走
He thought if he stole her phone from your lab,
我们就无法将他和这件事联♥系♥起来了
we'd never connect him to any of it.
他没从我们这里拿到电♥话♥
And when he couldn't get it from us,
所以就又掉回头来偷
he came back later to steal it.
这简直就是扯淡
Now, that's some next-level nonsense.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
好多了
Better and bolder.
生命太短暂 看上什么就去追求吧
Life is too short to not go for what you want. Yeah.
我猜你会想要一点热情 于是我带了花来
I figured you could use a little passion -- flowers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我确实需要点热情 而你正好给我了
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表