剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
《私家法医》前情回顾
Previously on "Rosewood"...
这位是米其·门德尔松 他也是私家法医
This is Mitchie Mendelson. He's a private pathologist, too.
不 不是针对你 但这个案子我们用米其
Nothing personal, but we're using Mitchie on this one.
你真的宁可跟他合作也不选我
You choosing to work with this guy over me?
罗西 我有权见别的病理学家
Rosie, I am allowed to see other pathologists.
我不是个好室友
I'm just not a very good roommate.
原谅我吧 我会努力的
Forgive me. I tried.
你知道 我不是介意和你一起住
You know, it's not living with you I mind.
是你永远不在我身边
It's your never being around.
你很有天赋
You're very talented.
你需要一个真正的实验室 魔力之城那样的
You need a real lab, like Magic City.
来为我工作吧
Come work for me.
我们两个人 一小时后恩里克餐厅见
You, me, Enrique's, one hour.
好的 到时候见
Yes, okay, I'll see you there.
再见
Adios.
我要走了
I have to go.
我约了我女儿
I have a date with my daughter.
哥们
Bro.
我好像发现了自己的梦中情人
I think I just found the girl of my dreams.
我要去跟她搭讪
I'm gonna go talk to her.
伙计 你根本不认识她
Dude, you don't even know her.
你不会觉得 紧张什么的吗
Aren't you feeling, I don't know, nervous?
拜托 哥们 我才不会紧张得冒汗
Come on, man, you know I don't sweat it.
因为我有
'Cause I'm feeling...
爽身宝
speedy dry.
爽身宝
情调 不不不不
Feelin'? No, no, no, no, no.
绝对不要
Hell, no.
不 妈 你来得不是时候
Oh, no, Mom, this is not the best time.
除了今天什么时候都行
Any minute now --
艾瑞卡不来了
Erica is not coming.
所以你怎么知道艾瑞卡要来的
So, how did you know Erica was coming?
你也知道
Well, you know it's no secret
我们俩互相看对方不顺眼
that she and I got off on the wrong foot.
她主动邀请我出去玩
She reached out, invited me to happy hour.
让我猜猜 这也不合你的意
And let me guess -- that was also the wrong foot, too.
是的 没什么好玩的
Right. Nothing happy about that hour.
所以你为什么
So, why did you --
要和艾瑞卡出去玩
did you go to happy hour with Erica
她明明应该来赴我的约
when she was supposed to be here on this date
我还做了饭 放着小曲儿
where I cooked a lot of food, I have the music playing.
搞什么
What -- What --
好吧 所以你们俩
Okay, so the two of you --
玩得很开心 我们看对方也很顺眼
Had a great time, and our feet are just fine.
原来我们都认识的人不止你一个
And turns out you're not the only person we have in common.
詹妮·西姆斯 我以前的爱徒
Janie Sims, one of my favorite former students,
和艾瑞卡毕业于同一所医学院
graduated from medical school with Erica.
对 我记得詹妮
Oh, yeah, I remember Janie.
事实上 她比我晚一届
Oh, actually, she was a year behind me.
好吧 挺不错的 但是艾瑞卡
Okay, this is cool, but Erica...
过去的三天都在上班
has been on call for the last three days.
好吧 我知道自己什么时候不受欢迎
Okay, I know when I'm not welcome.
至少大部分时间知道
At least most of the time I do,
所以祝你们俩度过愉快的夜晚
so have a great evening, you two.
很高兴和你出去玩
I had fun.
不合意
The wrong foot.
真有趣
Mm. That's funny.
你就知道自己肯定会骗到我 是不是
You know you're gonna get it, right?
-骗什么 -你就知道我肯定会上当
- Get what? - You know you gonna get it.
过几天就回来
别忘记吃饭
爱你的妈妈
好极了 妈
Great, Ma.
你又做了什么
What did you do now?
早啊 医生
Morning, Doctor.
早 这是什么情况
Morning. What is all of this?
不是只有你会营造浪漫气氛
You're not the only one who can set a romantic scene.
所以 你就退后
So, why don't you hang back,
-不要插手 -绝对不插手
- keep your hands to yourself for now... - All to myself.
让我来大展厨艺
...and take in my skills.
这个我喜欢
I like the sound of that.
但我不得不说 你挑选的歌♥也挺有趣
It's an interesting choice of song, though,
基于你的音乐背景
for your musical backdrop, I have to say.
是啊 这首歌♥陪我度过了
Yeah, well, it got me through
医学院的很多个漫漫长夜
many an all-nighter in med school.
听着"巴格达的炮火"谁还需要咖啡
Who needs caffeine when you got ♪ Bombs over Baghdad ♪
没错 没错
Oh, true, true, true.
说到医学院 你说自己
Speaking of which, you said you were, like, a --
比詹妮·西姆斯早一年毕业 对吗
a year ahead of Janie Sims in med school, right?
没错
Mm-hmm, that's right.
但你06年才开始住院医生实习
But you started your residency in '06.
和詹妮是同一年
That was the same year as Janie.
我记得是因为她曾经来我家吃过饭
I remember it 'cause she came by the house for dinner.
我们现在是进行突击测试吗 医生
Are we, uh, going somewhere with this pop quiz, Doctor?
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不 就是有点好奇
No, no. Nah, it's just kind of interesting.
毕业后
Taking a year off
隔了一年才开始工作
in between your med school and residency is, um...
很少见 不合惯例
Rare? Not the norm?
所以那段时间你去做什么了
So, what were you doing with your life?
旅游
Traveling?
罗西
Oh, Rosie.
你是想谈论过去
Do you want to talk about the past...
还是品尝现在
or taste the present?
绝对是
Definitely...
现在
the present.
安娜丽斯·维拉
接电♥话♥吧
Go ahead, answer it.
喂 维拉
Hey, Villa.
哪儿
Where?
她还熨了我的床单
She even ironed my sheets.
每次我妈妈做了
Every time my mother does something
我不喜欢的事时 她都会消失
she knows I'm not gonna like, she disappears.
上次消失了两天
I mean, last time was two days.
两天后你就知道真♥相♥了
So, in 48 hours, you know her secret.
耐心等待
Just wait it out.
耐心等待
Just wait it out?
你就这个反应
That's all you got?
帮我个忙 回你的GTO上去
Do me a favor, hop back in the GTO,
把你那副心不在焉的样子卸了再下来
then hop out minus the vibe you're wearing.
我的样子哪里心不在焉
I'm not wearing a vibe.
既然不是装作心不在焉那就是真的心不在焉
Either you're wearing a vibe or the vibe is wearing you,
那就更糟了
and that's worse.
好吧 艾瑞卡毕业后休息了一年
Okay, Erica took a year off after med school,
她不肯告诉我为什么
and she wouldn't tell me why.
完全回避这个问题
Just completely avoided the question.
别担心 老大
Wow. Don't worry, boss.
有案底的人
You know, it's highly unlikely
成为持证医师的可能性不大
that someone with a criminal record is a licensed MD.
米其 你在这儿做什么
Mitchie, what are you doing here?
你是怎么知道这案子的
Better yet, how?
我今天第一天上班
Well, it's my first day on the job,
所以我觉得应该上截听器上听听
so I figured I'd, uh, hop on the old police scanner
找几个案子替新上司分忧
and find some cases for my new boss man.
好吧 我知道你很渴望工作
Okay, look, I know you're eager to come to work,
但程序是这样的
but this is how this works.
我负责接案子 你搞定实验室的工作 懂吗
I bring in the cases, you hang at the lab. Okay?
截听器是不合法的
Scanners are illegal.
但我们好朋友维拉警探
Which our good friend Detective Villa
肯定不会深究的 对吧
will overlook, right?
我是他朋友 不是你朋友
His friend, not yours.
以后就是了
Yet!
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表