剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
Great, so we've narrowed it down to the entire human race.
有个女人刚刚提交了一份失踪人口报告
Woman just filed a missing-persons report.
报告里的描述符合你们的这位无名氏
Matches one of your John Does.
-哪一位 -哪一位
- Which one? - Which one?
我实在是不明白 我们昨天刚飞过来
I just don't understand. We only flew in yesterday.
我们此前没来过迈阿密
We've never been to Miami before.
在这里也不认识什么人
We don't know anybody here.
是大卫建议来这里的
David suggested we get away.
他知道我很喜欢海滩
He knows I love the beach.
你们两个结婚多久了
How long were you married?
结婚8年了
Going on eight years.
但我们在一起已经12年了
But we were together for 12.
大卫是我一生的挚爱
David's the love of my life.
12年了 你们肯定互相都了解彼此的一切
12 years. You must have known everything about each other.
每次我们吵架
Whenever we got into an argument,
大卫就会出去散步
David would go for a walk.
我们家边上有家咖啡店
There's this coffee shop by our house,
他会去那里 坐在角落的位置
and he would go and sit in the back booth,
边品伯爵茶边思考
sipping on Earl Grey, thinking.
然后等他回来之后
And then when he would come back,
我们就和好如初了
everything was fine.
只是 他是那种
It's just -- he was the kind of man
需要时不时整理自己思绪的人 你知道吗
who just needed to collect his thoughts, you know?
所以他昨晚跑出去的时候 我完全不担心
So when he ran off last night, I wasn't even worried.
你们昨晚吵架了是吗
So you got in a fight last night?
是的
Yes.
在酒店吵的
At the hotel.
我们当时正准备赴一场丰盛的晚宴
We were getting ready for a nice dinner.
然后他就这么离开了
And then he just ran off.
你们当时在吵什么
What did you argue about?
我们遇到了点♥金♥钱上的问题
We've been having money problems.
盖恩斯夫人 你以前见过这个人吗
Mrs. Gaines, have you seen this man before?
没有
No.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚才说你们是从哪来的
Where did you say you were from?
密歇根州 不过我和大卫
Michigan, but David and I
是在加州的斯托克顿市长大的
grew up in Stockton, California.
为什么问这个
Why?
没 不为什么 盖恩斯夫人
No. No reason, Mrs. Gaines.
我们只是对你失去了挚爱深表遗憾
We're just so sorry for your loss.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
他老婆的不在场证明被证实了
Wife's alibi checked out.
前台确认了她从来没离开酒店
Front desk confirms she never left the hotel.
你找出什么线索了吗
What do you got for me?
米歇尔·托马斯·门德尔松
All right, Mitchell Thomas Mendelson.
2003年入学普林斯顿
Princeton in '03.
在康奈尔上的医学院
Med school at Cornell.
我还去偷♥窥♥了他的Ins
And I stalked his Instagram.
他对玻璃吹制异乎寻常的着迷
He's weirdly obsessed with glass-blowing, okay?
还有只晒得停不下来的宠物猫头鹰
Has a pet owl he cannot stop posting --
皮皮 我问的是这个案子
Pipp, I was talking about the case.
等等 他养了只猫头鹰
Wait, he has an owl?
从我看到的视频判断
Mm-hmm, and from the videos I saw,
他蛮有一套的
the man knows how to shake it.
跟你说了 他人畜无害 他养了只猫头鹰
Told you. He's harmless. He has an owl.
我也按你说的检测了那些硅藻
Ran the diatoms you asked for, too.
把范围缩小到这片
Narrowed it down to this stretch of water,
有四个码头的水域
which has four marinas.
硅藻是什么
What's a diatom?
是一类出现在
It's a unicellular organism
特定区域的有上千种
with thousands of visually distinguishable types
视觉上可分辨种类的单细胞生物
that can be mapped out to certain locations.
我通过检测受害者肺里这些硅藻
I used some in the victim's lungs...
来找出他们落水的位置
To identify where the victims entered the water.
-完全正确 -我们走吧
- Exactly. - Let's go.
你不想带米其一起吗
Don't you want to bring Mitchie?
皮皮可以把他请出去
Pippy can show him the door.
这还用问吗
I thought you'd never ask.
这台显微镜是第4代高清扫描电子显微镜吗
This microscope -- is this a high-res SEM 4?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
清晰度真的有他们说的那么好吗
Is the res as good as they say?
是的
Oh, yeah.
而且你一旦用上3D微距来检测组织样本
And once you go 3D-close-up of tissue samples,
你就绝对不会想用回以前的旧设备了
you never go back.
是啊 我在考虑给自己买♥♥一台Lodox扫描仪
Yeah, I was thinking about getting a Lodox scanner myself.
能一下搞定全身图像实在是太爽了
It'd just be sweet to get full-body images --
-不需要拼接和重拍 13秒搞定 -13秒搞定
- Without stitching, no retakes, in 13 seconds. - 13 seconds.
是啊
Yeah.
-她真是太美了 -谢谢
- Yeah. She's beautiful. - Thank you.
我能 我能把机器打开吗
Can I -- can I turn her on?
不许碰
No touching.
他们这是去哪
Hey, where'd they go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听着就好像你不喜欢有人待在你地盘上
Sounds to me you just don't like people up in your space.
米其不行 你妈妈也不行
Not Mitchie, not your mother...
如果你家里住一个40多岁的风情万种的说不定
Do you feel like taking in a sassy Cuban woman in her "40s"
还在约20岁小男生的古巴女人 你怎么想
who's probably dating a guy in his 20s?
我就算了 不过谢谢
Uh, hard pass on that, but thanks.
麻烦你帮帮忙要换话题的时候告诉我一声
Do me a favor and let me know when we change subjects.
听着 我只是想说 也许你该给他点机会
Look, I'm just saying, maybe you should give him the chance.
他居然比我们先来这里
He beat us here?
我们来这里之前确实检查了另外三个码头
Well, we did check three other marinas before this one.
伙计们 你们在这做什么
Hey, guys. What are you doing here?
皮皮告诉我说你们出去吃午饭了
Pippy told me you went out for lunch.
你怎么找到这里的
How'd you find this place?
-通过海藻 -你呢
- Oh, algae. - You?
-硅藻 -不错啊
- Diatoms. - Nice.
我已经把短裤无名氏的照片
So, I already showed a pic of Johnny No Pants
给游艇俱乐部这边的人看了
around the yacht club.
原来他的名字叫约翰尼·海因茨
Turns out his name is Johnny Heinz.
等等 你是说短裤无名氏
Wait, you're saying Johnny No Pants' name
-真的叫约翰尼[无名氏]吗 -是的
- was actually Johnny? - Yeah.
如果他有船停在这个码头的话
Well, if he had a boat docked at this marina,
我猜应该是这一艘了
I'm guessing it's that one.
海洋的塞西莉亚
因为那个纹身 猜的漂亮
'Cause of the tattoo. Nice.
你先请
After you.
谢谢 玫瑰男
Thanks, Rose-man.
-是罗西 -我知道
- It's Rosie. - Yeah, I know.
我只是觉得互相起绰号♥很好玩
I just thought it'd be fun to give each other nicknames.
罗西就是我的绰号♥
Rosie is the nickname.
东迈阿密警局 有人在吗
EMPD. Anyone home?
今天晚上热火对公牛
The Heat play the Bulls tonight.
米其 给我专心点
Mitchie, I need you to focus.
这个景象和受害者身上的伤吻合
This scene lines up with our vic's injuries.
他们当时就在这里
Our guys were here.
是的 但除了他们两个以外还有别人
Yeah, but they weren't alone.
约翰尼脖子上的伤口 是高跟鞋弄的
The gash in Johnny's throat -- it was a heel.
字母"D"
The letter "D."
我非常确定
Um, I'm pretty sure
两位受害人都不♥穿♥女士8码的鞋子
neither of our vics wore a woman's size 8,
那么看来凶手是 是一个女人
so looks like our killer was -- was a lady.
就像我之前说的
Like I said.
干得漂亮 米西
Good work, Mosie.
谢了 老大
Thanks, boss.
不好意思 米西是什么
I'm sorry, what's a Mosie?
是我们的队名 费尔德海姆想出来的
It's our team name. Feldheim came up with it.
我不知道这是啥
I don't know about that one.
米西
Hey, Mosie.
怎么了 我觉得很上口啊
What? I think it's catchy.
你不喜欢 那就自己想办法
You don't like it? Do something about it.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表