剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
你们回屋行吗 宝拉
Will you stay in the house, Paula?
我跟警♥察♥说话呢
I'm trying to speak to the police.
他不是警♥察♥
He's not police.
罗西 你在干什么
Rosie, what are you doing?
询问证人啊
Questioning witnesses.
彼得斯先生有受害者的信息
Mr. Peters has information on our victim.
你刚才说什么来着
So you were saying.
他家狗几年来一直把屎拉在我家院子里
His dog dumped on my yard for years,
可他从来不收拾
and he never picked it up.
谢谢你 彼得斯先生
Mr. Peters, thank you.
如果你有任何相关信息
If you have any relevant information,
请拨♥打♥热♥线♥电♥话♥
please call us on our tip line.
-快走 -我还没说完
- Come on. - Oh, I have more information.
我在跟...
I'm trying to --
他还有话没说完呢
He said he had more information.
我跟你说得很清楚
I have been very clear.
你负责尸检
You are in charge of the autopsy,
调查的事不用你管
not the investigation.
你不是要找子弹吗 子弹在这
You want a bullet? ?I found you a bullet, okay?
但不找到凶器这子弹什么用都没有
But it doesn't tell me much without the murder weapon.
我只是在
Look, I'm just trying
做好本职工作帮你办案而已
to help you out with the case and do my thing.
拉斯是个警♥察♥ 你是病理学家
Russ is a cop. You are a pathologist.
明白吗
Okay?
调查跟你没关系了 是他的任务
This isn't your thing anymore. It's his.
你就把我当手术刀了
You're treating me like a scalpel, okay?
虽然是个有用的工具
It's a useful tool,
但你我都清楚我明明是把瑞士军刀
but you and I both know that I'm a swiss army knife.
我什么功能都具备...
I can do it all --
这儿是婴儿剪刀 那儿是小型螺丝刀
Baby scissors here, a mini screwdriver there.
在实验室非常有用 好吧
Things that are all very useful in a lab, okay?
开瓶器不会让嫌犯放下武器
A corkscrew won't make an armed suspect drop his weapon.
这全看嫌犯的了
Well, it depends on the suspect.
而且听我说
And, look, you know what?
我知道你喜欢跟别人吵
I know you love the friction, okay?
但你有时候也得控制一下
But you got to dial that back a little bit --
我是说你大概得减少一半...
I'm talking maybe to, like, a five --
因为我其实开始觉得你不想我...
Because I'm actually starting to think you don't want my own...
确实不想 好吧 是你喜欢跟别人吵
I don't. Okay? Friction is your thing.
拉斯和我就不一样
Russ and I have a different thing.
我们关系很好 就像按♥摩♥油一样
It's smooth. Like massage oil.
你真的了解他吗
But are you sure about him?
因为笑那么灿烂的人
Because anyone who smiles that much
除我之外 肯定都有不可告人的事情
is either me or they're hiding something.
我很了解自己 而他跟我不一样
And I've met me. He's no me.
他跟你说过调职的原因吗
Has he told you why he got transferred?
没有
No, he didn't.
而且我也没问 好吧
And I didn't ask, okay?
有些人想改变 就像我之前那样
Some people need change, like I did.
拉斯和我以前一起在战壕里
Russ and I were in the trenches together.
你不懂我们之间的情谊
We have a bond that you wouldn't understand.
而且这不是跟你商量
And this isn't a negotiation.
这儿怎么了
What is going on out here?
我在屋里都能听到你俩的说话声
I could hear you guys inside another house,
顺便 那幢房♥是中世纪现代风格
which, by the way, is a beautiful mid-century modern.
我想你会喜欢的 罗西
I think you would love it, Rosie.
我会喜欢吗 拉斯
Oh, would I love it, Russ?
罗西走错地方了
Rosie just made a wrong turn, okay?
-调查完毕 -你懂我 搭档
- We're done here. - Read my mind, partner.
她懂...
Read my... Wow. Wow.
还不到一天时间
Not even a full day,
你们就心意相通了
and you guys are already communicating telepathically.
真有...我得拍一张发网上去
That's int-- I got to get that for the 'gram.
-罗西 -看镜头
- Rosie. - Look at that. Look at that.
我想收藏所有记忆
You know, I got to preserve the memories.
你永远不知道能持续多久
You never know how long it's gonna last.
我该怎么做
So what should I do?
话题"超级团队"吗
#superteam?
再见 罗西
Bye, Rosie.
这车真不赖 拉斯
You got a nice car here, Russ.
我想你就是那种什么都知道的人吧
Guess you're the man with all the answers, huh?
艾尔蒙特警局的工资肯定比我印象中高
EMPD must pay more than I remember.
我老爸去世后 我继承了一些遗产
I inherited some money when my old man passed away,
而且我向来喜欢蟒蛇车
and I always liked the Viper.
你自然喜欢
Yeah, of course you do.
维拉
Whoa, Villa.
你打算坐这辆车跟他走吗
Are you gonna leave with him in this?
完全比不上我的GTO
It can't touch the GTO.
比得上 各方面都比得上
Oh, it can. In every way.
而且我不用担心
And I don't have to worry
它随时会故障
about it breaking down at any moment.
朗姆罗西 弥漫此间
Oh, rum-Rosie. Ooze on in here.
弗拉格勒的法医说你在四处打探消息
My girl at the Flagler M.E. says you've been poking around.
我告诉她我很嫉妒
I told her I was jealous.
她跟我说的可不止这些
That's more than she told me.
没有一个警官肯谈拉斯·海姆
Not a single officer would open their mouth about Russ Hame.
连个前搭档都找不到
Couldn't even find his former partner.
你想找加略特警探
You're looking for Detective Garrett.
我有你想要的消息
And I have the info you need.
罗西 你是有些朋友
Rosie, you may have friends,
可我安妮塔有一个粉丝俱乐部
but Anita has a fan club.
你知道他的电♥话♥吗
You have a contact number?
-我有他的尸检报告 -尸检
- I have his autopsy. - Autopsy?
四个月前他执勤时
He was shot dead in the line of duty
中枪死亡
four months ago.
有他杀的证据吗
Was there any evidence of foul play?
拉斯跟他在一起吗
Was Russ with him?
罗西
Rosie.
我不愿意说她工作的坏话
I refuse to talk smack about my girl's work.
我们有自己的准则
There's a code.
但我确实发现有些出入
But I did see some discrepancies.
比如
Like what?
我已经向你示好了
I've thrown you sugar before.
而且圣诞节就要到了
And christmastime is around the corner.
安妮塔 这才三月
Anita, it's March.
时光飞逝
Well, time flies.
你就把这叠文件当槲寄生吧
So you treat this folder like it's mistletoe
圣诞习俗 不可拒绝槲寄生下的索吻
然后来马尼拉滑动[菲律宾首都]
and slide under the Manila.
抱一下可以吗
Okay, will a hug do?
罗西亲近有一套
Rosie knows how to close.
好吧 来吧
All right, bring it in.
好了
Okay. Oh, uh --
把手放腰部以上
Hands above the waist.
好了
All right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
迈阿密东部警局
the East Miami Police Department
已将威林被害案的调查
has made the Willing investigation
列为首要任务
its zenithal priority.
-我们指派了优秀的 -你说什么呢
- We have assigned a pre-eminent... - What are you talking about?
我们正积极追捕
We are diligently engaged to apprehend the butcher
残忍♥杀害威林医生的凶手
who so ruthlessly took the life of Dr. Willing.
随着调查的进行
As this investigation is ongoing...
得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
很遗憾 目前我
Regrettably, I can't give
不能透露本案的任何细节
any details on the case at this time.
他们是针对医生吗
Are they targeting doctors?
能等我说完再提问吗
Will you please hold your questions till I'm finished?
总得说点什么吧
But tell us something.
一个无辜的人遇害了
An innocent man is dead.
或许他没有那么无辜呢
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表