剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我父亲死的时候我18岁
I was 18 years old when my dad died
完全就是个嗑药高中辍学生
and pretty much just a, uh, stoner high-school dropout.
拉瓦塔是让我浪子回头的人
Lavetta is the reason I got my act together.
她鼓励我去有所作为
She inspired me to make a difference.
就像我挽救了她一样 她也救了我
She saved my life as much as I saved hers.
不 你应该来参加这场派对
No, you should've seen this party.
我是说 当时每个人都在场
I mean, everybody was there.
你知道的 就是那种地方
You know, it was -- it was one of those places to be.
再见
See ya.
在终点等着别人跑来是种什么样的感觉
How's it feel to know people scurry when you're close?
其实感觉真挺不错的
It feels pretty great, actually.
好吧 我敬佩你的积极性
Oh, okay. I dig the positivity.
你大老远来这儿干什么
What are you doing all the way over there?
-怎么了 -你难道不该待在实验室里
- What's up? - Shouldn't you be at your lab,
埋头钻研奇妙的实验吗
knee-deep in fancy lab stuff?
我听说你要去犯罪现场
Well, I heard you're going to the crime scene.
-想着我该跟着去的 -不行
- Figured I'd tag along. - No.
不不不
no, no, no, no, no.
你待在实验室 我留在犯罪现场
You -- lab. Me -- crime scene.
你明白吗
You see how that works?
尸体上的烧伤痕迹对不上
Well, the burn pattern on the body is not adding up,
所以我需要亲自去趟犯罪现场
so I need to go the crime scene myself.
好吧
Fine.
你看完你要看的东西 就赶紧离开
You see what you need to see, but then you get out.
好嘞 我们可以坐我的车
Ah, great. Hey, and we can take my car --
省点油 让臭氧层多♥维♥持一段时间
Save on gas, preserve the ozone layer a little bit longer...
享受一段超棒搭档的美好时光
Get some quality partner time in.
你的车产于催化转换器
Your car predates catalytic converters,
电子点火和稀薄燃烧发动机这些技术以前
electronic ignitions, lean-burn engines.
事实上 你这台69年的GTO唯一的亮点
In fact, the only emission piece your '69 gto has
就是PCV阀
Is the pcv valve.
你这车本身就是在破坏臭氧层
Your car is personally killing the ozone layer.
那么你的真实想法是什么
So how do you really feel?
你不该把话憋在心里
You shouldn't hold things in, you know?
她说的不是那意思
Hey, she didn't mean that.
完全是嫉妒
This is nothing but sheer jealousy.
那好吧
All right, all right,
我们就坐你那又老又破的警车吧
We'll take your beat-up old policeman's car,
随便什么车
whatever that thing is.
或者也可以在那见
Or I can meet you there.
加油 加油
Go, go!
加油
Go!
我以前真很擅长玩这个
Man, I used to be so good at that.
我姐妹罗萨里奥和我能拿下街区内的所有姑娘
My girl Rrosario and I could take any girl on the block.
你 无法相信 这我可得看看
You? Double dutch? Now, I got to see that.
可是我已经不再玩了
Yeah, I don't really do that anymore.
拉瓦塔终于出狱了 可出狱后她干了什么
So, Lavetta finally makes it out of prison, and what does she do?
她又搬回了充满了
She moves right back into a neighborhood
帮派活动的地方
with a ton of gang activity.
也许她的康复治疗没起作用
Maybe her rehabilitation didn't take?
要从另一个角度看
There's another way to look at it.
帮助社区的有效途径之一
Well, one of the most effective ways to help the community
就是深入到社区之中
is from within the community.
咬冰块是贫血症 以及
You know, crunching ice is a sign of anemia and...
其他一些可以影响你情绪变化的疾病的迹象
other things -- things that could affect your mood swings.
首先 我情绪没有任何变化
First of all, my mood isn't swinging anywhere, okay?
其次
Second of all...
其他的是指什么
What other things?
成年人本性的压抑
Well, you know, frustrations of an adult nature.
你想要说啥 罗西 别欲言又止的
What, Rosie? Stop tiptoeing around.
我也不小了 快点说
I'm a big girl. Just spit it out.
好吧 咀嚼冰块是性压抑的迹象
Fine. Chewing ice is a sign of sexual frustration.
我并没有性压抑
I'm not sexually frustrated.
有点性压抑哦
Mnh, a little sexually frustrated.
我听到你嘀咕了 我没有
I heard that, and I'm not, okay?
-那好吧 -你干什么呢
- All right. - Hey. What are you doing?
你没有贫血症 那
Well, you don't have anemia, so...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你住在这吗
Do you live here?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. So what?
你认识拉瓦塔·瑟兰诺吗
Do you know Lavetta Serrano?
-不认识 -真不认识吗
- Nope. - Really?
你确定要这么玩吗
Is that how you want to play this?
要不然你证明一下
You gonna try to prove otherwise?
我们是来查明拉瓦塔凶杀案的 好让她安息
We're trying to solve Lavetta's murder, lay her to rest.
不要表现的好像你们这样的人
Look, don't act like people like y'all
突然关心起我们这样的人了
suddenly care about people like us.
我关心
I care.
我们都关心
We care.
蒂安娜
Tiana.
除了被消防队损坏的门
No sign of breaking and entering,
没有破门而入的迹象
Other than the door being damaged from the fire department.
门锁还是完整的
Locks are still intact.
要么就是她让凶手入室
She either let her killer in...
要么就是凶手有钥匙
Or they had a key.
不管怎么说 拉瓦塔很有可能认识凶手
Either way, Lavetta likely knew her killer.
我打赌是那个叫特雷弗的
My money's on that Trevor guy.
为什么 因为你不相信一个人可以有宽恕之心
Why? Because you don't believe a person is capable of forgiveness?
因为他在隐瞒着什么
Because he's holding something back.
我可以感觉得到
I can feel it.
并且 没错 我不买♥♥他账
And, yes, I don't buy his act.
没有人会那么宽容
No one's that forgiving.
你要知道 那种宽容
Well, see, that kind of forgiveness
不仅仅是可信的 还值得敬佩
Is not only believable -- it's admirable.
这证明特雷弗是个很优秀的人
It speaks to Trevor being a superior human being.
不是所有人都跟你一样 罗西
Well, not everyone's like you, Rosie.
那你觉得我很特别咯
Oh, so you think I'm special?
随便你
Whatever.
别啊 没关系的
No, I mean, it's okay.
你可以加入我的粉丝行列 所有人都可以
You can join the fan club. Everyone's welcome.
特雷弗没开玩笑
Trevor wasn't kidding.
无论警♥察♥们在这里找到了什么
Whatever cops came through here earlier,
他们都没仔细查找
weren't looking very hard.
罗西
Rosie.
这上面肯定有血迹
There's definitely blood there.
你瞧 枪的序号♥都是连续的
Look, the serial number's filed off the gun.
这是帮派装备
This is gang paraphernalia.
这说明拉瓦塔参与了什么事
This proves Lavetta was involved in something.
维拉 看看周围
Villa, look around.
那边窗旁的花盆里有一株株旺盛的
Right there, you have a thriving homegrown rosemary and thyme
家种迷迭香和百里香
in those pots near the window.
这放着几本法律丛书和古典文学
You have a mix of law books and classic literature.
也许在你眼中她是个团伙成员 但我看到的是一个
You may see a gangbanger, but I see a woman
拥有了二次生命并享受生活的女人
who had a second chance at life and who's relished it.
总有一天 有人会让你失望
You know, some day, somebody's gonna disappoint you
辜负了你对他们的期望
and not live up to your vision of them.
也许吧 但今天不会
Maybe. But today's not that day.
而且我们之前查到的死因是错误的
Oh, and we have the wrong cause of death.
等等 你确认过她是被掐死的
Wait, wait, wait. You confirmed she was strangled.
没错 她也确实被勒住过 但没致命
I did, and she was, but it didn't kill her.
看看这床上燃烧的痕迹
Look at the burn pattern on this bed.
在凶手勒住了她 把床点燃
See, at some point, after the killer strangled her,
然后离开后的某个时刻 拉瓦塔翻了身
set the bed on fire, and left, Lavetta rolled over.
这解释了为什么她身体前后都有烧伤
That explains why she had the burns on the front and the back.
-她当时还活着 -没错
- She was still alive. - Exactly.
活着就要呼吸
And alive means breathing,
呼吸就意味着实验室里有一整套呼吸系统
And breathing means there's a whole respiratory system
等待着我去检查
waiting to sing to me at the lab.
想鼓掌我不介意
You can applaud if you want.
不得不说 我从没想过有朝一日
I have to say, I never thought I'd see the day
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表