剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I'll take them to my storage unit.
但我不想再花时间在电♥话♥里
But I'm not gonna stay on the phone talking about them
谈它们 否则我就把手♥机♥摔到墙上
for one more second, or I'll smash this phone into a wall.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一切顺利吧 维拉
Everything all good, Villa?
查出什么了 我们对古兹曼有多少了解
What do we got? Where are we with Guzman?
古兹曼跟凶杀案逃不了干系
There's something hinky about Guzman's connection to this murder.
紧密得如同死者身上全是他的血
Hinky as in his blood is all over the vic's body.
看得出来
I can see that.
我知道我手头这个尸体
Now, I know I'm dealing with a body
已经被伤得无法辨认了
that's been mauled beyond recognition,
但根据布雷吉沃特的伤口
But based on Bridgewater's wound
以及对古兹曼脖子的初检报告
and the prelim results on Guzman's neck,
这里有些东西对不上
there's something about this that feels disconnected.
他冲一个无辜的人举枪
He pulled a gun on an innocent driver.
那是为了保命 而不是杀人
That's to preserve a life, not take one.
警监
Cap.
有人在管道里
Someone's in the ducts.
你干什么呢 罗西
The hell are you doing, Rosie?
罗西
Uh, Rosie.
-一个有心的猎人 -什么
- Hunter with a heart. - What?
有心的猎人 我的口号♥
Hunter with a heart. My tag line.
好吧 对 对 对
Oh. Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我是受约翰的启发
Yeah, I got inspired on the John.
我是个有心的猎人
I'm a hunter with a heart.
我是个强悍的赏金猎人 但我有心
I'm a tough bounty hunter, but I have a heart,
意思就是我对他人的需求很敏感
meaning that I'm sensitive to others' needs.
没人
Nobody.
立刻确保内部安全
Hey! Secure the whole perimeter now.
是古兹曼
It was Guzman.
如果真是古兹曼 他早跑了 相信我
Well, if it's Guzman, he's long gone, trust me.
他就是那么厉害
He's that good.
你怎么知道是古兹曼
How the hell you know it's Guzman?
在中国的某些地区 医生们没有设备
Certain places in China, doctors didn't have the resources
来诊断血友病 对吧
to diagnose hemophilia, right?
所以他们采用的方法是
So instead, what they would do
把病人的血
is they would place a drop of blood
滴在一块倾斜的玻璃上
on a sided piece of glass that slanted
看血能流多远
to see how far it traveled.
像我们这样健康的人
Now, healthy blood like ours, yours and mine,
血流到这儿就停了
it stops about right here.
这滴血很稀 它流到了这儿
This blood is so thin, it stops here.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
整个州都在悬赏古兹曼的项上人头
A statewide hunt on Guzman's head,
他却还敢踏足警局
and he steps foot in a police station?
-我也跟你们一样困惑 -我深表怀疑
- I'm as flummoxed as you are. - I doubt that.
根据古兹曼的提示
From the Guzman whisperer.
你已经追捕他三个星期了
You've been tracking him for three weeks.
我们才追捕他三个小时
We've been tracking him for three hours.
你有什么没告诉我们的
What aren't you telling us?
-好吧 冷静 -不 不 不
- All right, back off. - No, no, no.
是你的面部表情 巴特斯
It starts with the face, Butters,
你的表情告诉我你有所隐瞒
and yours is telling me you're hiding something.
女士 我不明白你什么意思
Missy, I don't know what you're implying,
但我知道你不想要我变成热黄油
but I do know you don't want any of the hot butter.
这是当你唤起我黑暗一面时
That's my nickname for the heat I bring
我给自己取的外号♥
when you ignite my dark side.
也许你该把这个当成自己的口号♥
Maybe that should be your tag line.
先说清楚
Let's be clear.
你可能喜欢他 警监 但我不喜欢
He may be your guy, cap, but he's not mine.
我不知道 但在我看来
I don't know -- the way I see it,
我们没必要追踪古兹曼
we don't have to track Guzman.
他在追踪我们
He's tracking us.
魔力城市实验室公♥司♥
但我只是说 拒绝茱莉亚音乐学院这事
Okay, but I am just saying, passing on Juilliard --
你没告诉我是不是有点不太好
Kind of a funky thing not to share, hmm?
我没去 所以没什么好说的
I did not go, so there was nothing to share.
小提 拜托
Tee, come on.
你为什么不把自己没做的事列张单子
Why don't you make a list of everything you didn't do?
不 我不想列单子
No, I-I don't want to make a list.
但我想跟你吃个午饭
But I did want to have lunch with you.
但鉴于你已经吃了 我就只能一个人
But since you already got yours, I guess I'll go to Boingo Burger
去宾果汉堡吃双层碳烤和芝士薯条
and get a double char and cheese fries.
我不是借吃消愁 我只是饿了
And I'm not eating my feelings. I am just peckish.
你好 再见
Hi. Bye.
我能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second, please?
坐下
Have a seat.
你为什么这么正经
Why are you so formal?
我 好吧
I -- Okay.
又到了"尴尬的姐弟互动"时间
This is an 8.9 on the "Awkward sibling interaction" scale.
让我想想
Let me see.
这件事我想了很久 也想了很多
I've been thinking long and hard about this.
皮皮 你被解雇了
Pip, you're fired.
我只是出去吃了个沙拉而已
I just left and got a salad.
你以为没人盯着你的时候
You don't think that I see you
我没有盯着你吗
when you think no one is watching?
你把这些烧杯都当麦克风用的
You're using those beakers like microphones.
没人 就一次
Nobody -- I mean, once or...
你是想说你从来没想过
Are you telling me that you don't even think about
你的人生该是什么样吗
what it would have been like?
茱莉亚 纽约 灯光璀璨的大城市
Juilliard, New York, bright lights, big city?
一直都想 当然想
Always. I mean, come on, yeah.
但我以前与现在不同
But I was a different person back then.
你知道的
Come on. You know me.
我以前一点都听不进去
I wasn't trying to listen to anybody
别人对我说的话
or hear anything anybody had to say,
尤其是那些音乐老师的
especially some music teachers.
也许你只是害怕
Or maybe you were scared.
听着 重点是...
Listen, the point is...
这个地方使你止步不前
This place is holding you back.
我让你止步不前
I'm holding you back.
你应该继续你的唱歌♥事业
You should pursue your singing.
所有这些 所有你身边的这些
Okay, all of this, all this that surrounds you.
这是我的梦想
It's -- it's my dream.
不是你的
It's not yours.
我知道你为什么不肯离开
And I know why you're sticking around.
是因为我
It's me.
你担心我 担心我的健康
You're worried about me, about my health.
我想让你明白就算没你在身边
What I want you to know is I'm gonna be fine...
我也会没事的
without you here.
皮皮 看着我
Pip? Look at me.
该拿自己的人生赌一把了
It's time for you to bet on yourself.
你可真难找
You're a hard woman to track down.
但你总能找到我
Yet you always find me.
我猜你肯定在开夜车
Well, I figured you'd be burning the midnight oil,
所以给你带了点强力咖啡
so I brought you some seriously potent cafecito.
我查看了古兹曼犯下的近几起抢劫案
I ran a check on Guzman's most recent robbery.
和房♥主的保险索赔做了对比
Cross-referenced that with the homeowner's insurance claim.
我靠 这玩意儿真不错 谢谢
Damn, wow, that's good. Thank you.
古兹曼偷了很多值钱的东西
Guzman stole a bunch of expensive stuff --
艺术品 珠宝
Art, jewelry.
但听听这个 两天前
But get this -- two days ago,
一家高端纪念品店的监控
surveillance at a high-end memorabilia shop
拍到他在卖♥♥一张棒球卡 卖♥♥了二十万
caught him selling a baseball card for almost 200k.
一张棒球卡卖♥♥二十万
200k for a baseball card?
你想想 如果你被抢劫了
Think. If -- if you were robbed
被抢的东西值那么多钱
and had something worth that kind of money,
你为什么不索赔
why wouldn't you claim it?
你是在逗我吗 又来
Are you kidding me? Again?
让我看看
Let me see.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表