剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
- Which means? - Which means that Angela and Gigi
她们被感染的方式不是同一种
were not infected in the same manner.
我正在开车回实验室 等我检查下尸体
I'm flying back to the lab to revisit the body,
看看能不能搞清楚她是怎么感染上细菌的
see if I can figure out how that bacteria got in there.
不如你也过来
Hey, why don't you meet me?
不了 我还有事情要忙
No, I got to go do my own thing.
我得去那个香水实验室找杀人工具
I got to look for a murder weapon in a perfume lab.
你和迈克还好吗
Everything okay with you and Mike?
挺好的 你为什么会有这种想法
Uh, yeah, why wouldn't it be okay with Mike?
不知道 我只是觉得可能会有点尴尬
I don't know. I thought it might be awkward.
他约你出去 而你拒绝了他
He asked you out, you shoot him down, you know.
我没有拒绝他
I didn't shoot him down.
抱歉 我把车子敞篷打开了 有点听不清
I-I'm sorry, the top's down in the GTO.
我听到的是你没有拒绝他
I thought you said you didn't shoot him down.
没错 我没拒绝 我说回头再说吧
Yeah, I didn't. I said maybe.
再说 我懂了
Maybe? Wow, okay.
也算朝后续发展迈出了一步
All right, well, that's another step in the progress continuum.
但是 你不是那种犹豫不决的女孩
But, you know, you're not really a maybe kind of girl.
如果你想答应 那就答应好了
If you want to say yes, I mean, just go ahead and say yes.
不 我得挂了
I -- no, I got to go.
魔力城市实验室公♥司♥
你躲在我办公室里干什么
Why are you hiding out in my office?
因为我不想待在下面
'Cause I don't want to be down there
面对红娘小姐
looking at little Miss Matchmaker.
我以为我们对这段关系的看法是一致的
I thought we were on the same page, you know?
让我们的关系更进一步
Moving forward.
提麦却在退缩
Tmi is holding back.
无论是卖♥♥了她房♥子的事
I mean, whether it's selling her place,
还是定婚礼日期
setting a wedding date.
提麦一直都在退缩
Tmi is always holding back.
你得给那个姑娘一些时间 皮皮
You've got to give that girl some time, Pippy.
时间 妈妈你说真的吗
Time, mom? Really, like, time?
这都两年了
It's been over two years.
她已经两年没见过也没收到过家人的消息了
Two years where she hasn't seen or heard from her family.
这根她家人有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
关系大了
Everything.
她选择爱你 为此失去了她的家人
She chose to love you and lost her family.
妈妈 提麦一直跟我说跟家里
Mom, Tmi insists that she's fine
-闹成这样没关系的 -真的吗
- with the way things are with her family. - Really?
你要是失去了我们 你会觉得没关系吗
Would everything be all right if you lost us?
好吧 那她为什么不直接跟我说
Okay, so then, why doesn't she just come
告诉我她真正的感受
and talk to me to tell me how she really feels?
因为她一直在努力保护你
Because she's trying to protect you
不想让你觉得爱你这件事给她带来了伤痛
from the fact that loving you is causing her pain.
你要再给她一些时间 宝贝
You've just got to give her a little bit more time, baby,
让她跟上你的脚步
to get on the same page as you.
她会想通的
She'll get there.
皮皮 我需要你来做一下
Pip, I'm gonna need you to run --
没事的 我可以来做测试
It's okay, it's okay, I can run the test.
皮皮脾气有点冲
Pippy's a hothead.
她会冷静下来的 到时候
She's gonna calm down when all of this is --
不 她完全有理由生我的气
No, she has every right to be mad at me.
我也生自己的气
Hell, I'm mad at me.
罗西 样品里发现了高浓度的
Ooh, Rosie, there's a high concentration
少量过氧化氢酶和
of catalase negative and gram-positive bacteria
革兰氏阳性细菌
in the sample.
我刚刚从香水实验室回来
I just got back from the perfume lab.
猜猜最近只有谁去过那里
Guess who was the only person to visit the lab recently?
不用猜 我已经知道凶手是谁了
I don't need to guess. I know who the killer is.
那你们不是应该
Shouldn't you guys be, like,
冲出去抓凶手了吗
rushing out to go arrest the killer?
凶手就在这
The killer is here.
安吉拉是凶手吗
Angela's the killer?
多年来 吉吉和楚伊都带着安吉拉这个累赘
Gigi and Chuy were carrying Angela as dead weight for years.
就在他们打算改变一下这个局面
Just when they were about to take things to another level --
他们决定给安吉拉一笔钱 让她退出
They decided to buy Angela out, cut her loose.
但是被安吉拉发现了他们想抛弃她这件事
But Angela figured out they were planning on ditching her,
所以她就想先除掉他们
so she tried to get rid of them first.
杀掉吉吉 再嫁祸于楚伊
By killing Gigi and framing Chuy --
安吉拉知道吉吉有把针放进嘴里的习惯
Angela knew of Gigi's habit of sticking needles in her mouth.
因此 她用从香水实验室里偷出来的细菌
So, she contaminated Gigi's pin cushion with the bacteria
朝吉吉的针线包下毒
that she stole from the perfume.
但是她手臂上有一处擦伤
And accidentally infected herself
因为这个伤口 她也不小心被感染了
with the substance through a scratch in her arm.
安吉拉可能感染了细菌很久
Angela probably didn't even know she was sick
才开始出现症状 才知道她被感染了
until it was too late and the symptoms kicked in.
高烧 谵妄 缺乏行动能力
High fever, delirium, loss of motor skills.
-我有说漏什么吗 -没有 都说到了
- Did I miss something? - No, i think you hit it all.
在她的头部我还发现大面♥积♥挫伤
I also found a large contusion on her head.
证明安吉拉跌倒后撞到头部 落入了泳池
Which suggests Angela fell, hit her head, landed in the pool.
最终她在泳池里溺水而亡
Where she drowned and met her eventual fate.
你们俩是共用同一个脑子吗
You two share the same brain or something?
是吉吉
It's Gigi.
她又住进医院了
She's back in the hospital.
那你们去吧
Well, get out of here.
-发生什么了 -楚伊发现她晕倒在家里
- What happened? - Chuy found her passed out at home.
收缩压只有70
Blood pressure's 70 systolic.
给她挂水 10微克/千克的多巴胺
Open up the fluids. 10 mcgs per kg dopamine.
她进入了暖休克
She's going into warm shock.
血细胞容积计是20
'Crit is 20.
注射两单位血
2 units of pack cells.
血压还在下降
Blood pressure's still dropping.
她快撑不住了 多巴胺剂量加倍
She's going into arrest. You need to double the dopamine.
我们来就好 罗西
We got this, Rosie.
-室颤 -快 快 快
- V-fib! - All right, go, go, go!
快点
Come on.
充电
Charging.
离手
Clear!
没有脉搏 开始心脏复苏
No pulse. Starting CPR.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-推一支肾上腺素 -不 推五支肾上腺素
- One amp of EPI. - No, five amps of EPI!
五支会杀死她的 我们能行 罗西
Five's gonna kill her. We got this, Rosie.
实际上 你们不行
Actually, no, you don't got this.
一支救不了她
One amp is not gonna be enough to bring her back.
一二三
One, two, three.
好的 五支 注射五支
All right, fine. Five, five, do it.
如果我注射五支 她会休克的
If I give her five, she'll code.
她心脏已经休克了 我说了 五支
She's already coding, give her five, I said!
做吧
Do it.
一二三
One, two, three.
暂停按压
Hold compression.
有脉搏了
I got a pulse.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
是怎么回事
What happened?
你的身体抵抗了其中一种抗生素
Your body rejected one of the antibiotics,
让你休克了
which caused you to go into shock,
但现在你在治疗了
but you're getting help.
-谢谢你 -我很想独揽功劳
- Thank you. - I'd like to take all the credit,
但是迈克也帮了忙
but Mike had a little bit to do with it.
不只是因为这个 罗西
Not just for this, Rosie.
-你在说什么 -拜托 你知道的
- What are you talking about? - Come on, you know.
谢谢你以前维护我
For sticking up for me back in the day,
在那些孩子欺负的时候
when that kid used to pick on me,
他们嘲笑我块头大 还有我的牙套
made fun of how big I was, the braces.
格雷格·芬纳兰
Greg Finneran.
你把他打得挺惨
You beat him up pretty good.
我想和那个笨蛋讲道理
Yeah, well, I tried to negotiate with that fool,
但他只想动手 所以我也动手了
but he wanted to use his fists, so I used mine.
我去找过你 想谢谢你
You know, I went looking for you to thank you,
但你当时不在学校
but you weren't at school.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表