剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I'd run away from me, too.
爸 我不是要躲
Dad, I'm not running.
我是想过自己的生活
I'm living my life.
而每次我试图跟你谈
And every time I try to talk to you about it,
最后总是争吵
we end up fighting!
就像这次布罗迪
Like with Brody.
要是你能用平常心看待
If you just acted normal about it,
你肯定会喜欢上他
you would totally like him.
我对任何事情都是平常心
I'm normal about things.
好吧 我确实不喜欢他
Okay, I do not like him.
为什么 就因为他聪明而且有份好工作
Why? Because he's smart and he has an awesome job?
你知道吗 他在信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥工作
You know he works for the credit-card company
来赚钱付大学学费
to pay his way through college?
其实那些骗局就是他告诉我的
In fact, he's the one who told me about the scam.
当然是他说的
Yeah, of course he did.
他利用这份工作来入侵别人的电脑
That job of his is a gateway to the life of hacking.
抱歉 小索菲 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry, S-- Soph, I'm sorry.
你要去哪儿
Hey. Where are you going?
是因为椰树滩的那家酒店吧
It's because of the hotel in Coconut Beach, isn't it?
酒店怎么了
What about the hotel?
你知道的 那家酒店 那家酒店
You know, the hotel, the hotel.
那些东西 那一刻
The things. The moment.
没有什么事情和珍贵一刻
No things. No moment.
维拉 那些事情和那一刻都是真实的
Villa, they were real things, real moments.
别装作没发生 好吗
So keep it real, all right?
那些都是装出来的 罗西
It was all make-believe, Rosie.
直到假戏成真的那刻 维拉
Until it wasn't, Villa.
你真是有妄想症
You're so delusional.
你就直说就好
Just -- just go ahead and say it.
说什么
Say what?
说是因为那个原因
Say that that's the reason.
索菲 你在这里做什么
Sophie, what are you doing here?
我爸爸真是混♥蛋♥
My dad is such an ass.
她也喜欢不请自来
She's also a fan of the pop-by.
往里面挪挪
Scooch over.
真的吗
Seriously?
立刻
Now.
又有个不请自来的 这病会传染
Another pop-by. It's contagious.
看到了吗
Whoa, see that?
他到了 在行动
He's here and on the move.
别动 趴着
Hold it right there! Stay down!
我挺喜欢这样监视的
I like this stakeout stuff.
能再来一次吗
Can we do it again?
我真的要走了
Hey, I really need to get going.
流浪汉庇护所一小时后就关门了
The homeless shelter closes in an hour.
你在这睡一晚也行
There's plenty shelter here.
开放式空间
Open floor plan.
牢房♥里自带卫生间
En-suite bathroom in the middle of the cell.
步行距离内即有栏杆[酒吧]
Bars within walking distance.
我没杀达林
I didn't kill Darrin.
杰伊 等待你的是终身监禁
Jay, you are staring down the barrel of a life sentence.
你会有很多无所事事的时候
That's a lot of time braiding hair.
所以你越早放弃和我们周♥旋♥
So the quicker you stop the dance,
-我们就尽快帮你 -我就看看 罗西
- the quicker we can help you. - Just here to observe, Rosie.
索菲 你最好离门近点
Sophie, you need to hang by the door
好在你♥爸♥爸进来时快点出去
for a quick exit in case your dad comes in.
说得好像他会注意到一样
Yeah, right, like he would notice.
他真奇怪
He's so weird.
你知道我很了解你♥爸♥爸
You know I know your dad very well.
要问我的建议的话
And my two cents?
陪着他 他值得的
Stay on him. He's worth it.
你在过去48小时内有没有抢劫他
Did you or did you not rob him in the last 48 hours?
我抢了 但我没杀他
I did. But I didn't kill him.
你听说过鞭击损伤吗
You ever heard of whiplash injury?
因为你给达林下巴那一击
Because that jab you gave Darrin on the jaw
打断了其他一些东西
knocked around a few other things,
让他拜拜了
Leading him to go night-night.
你们搞错了
Here's where you get it wrong.
我抢了他钱包还不到15秒
Not more than 15 seconds after taking his wallet,
这家伙就回来 把我扭过来
dude returned, spun me around
冲我脸连打了两拳
and hit me with a two-piece combo to the face.
但信♥用♥卡♥还在你这里
Yeah, well, you're the one with the credit card,
所以你一定回击了
so you obviously bounced back.
信♥用♥卡♥是他给我的
He gave me the credit card.
这个人
This guy.
我说真的 他不止把信♥用♥卡♥给我了
I'm serious. And not just his credit card.
他带我走到提款机前
I mean, he walked me to the ATM,
取了五百块现金
took out $500 in cash,
送到我手里
and handed it to me.
当然了 我问他"你这是在做什么"
Naturally, I was like, "Why you doing this?"
他的回答是
His response?
"献出一点爱"
"Just pay it forward."
我都不会这么做
Not even I would do that.
不 我觉得你会的
No, I think you would.
安娜丽斯绝对吃这一套
And Annalise would eat that up.
你们俩那一刻是什么样的
What was that moment between you two?
我坐进车里之前
I overheard you guys talking about it
听到你们在说
before I got into the car.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
是重要的
Oh, it matters.
很重要
A lot.
要问我的建议的话
My two cents...
创造一个新时刻
Make a new moment.
这个人就四处闲逛
This guy just comes strolling around,
选中了你 要给你钱
picks you, decides to give you money
好像你中了彩票一样
like -- like you're this big lottery winner?
有人看到了吗
Did anybody witness this?
我知道这很奇怪...
Look, I know this is crazy and...
提款机上面不是有摄像头吗
Don't ATMs have surveillance cams?
有的
Yeah, they do.
查一查梅菲尔德街和第四大道交叉口那个的
Please check the one on Mayfield and 4th.
这就说不通了
Yeah, but this is what doesn't add up.
我们两次想要抓你 你都跑了
Both times we try to detain you, you ran.
我是个有信♥用♥卡♥和五百块现金的流浪汉
I'm a homeless man with a credit card and $500 in cash
还是个陌生人给我的
from a dude I didn't know.
我看到你们时
When I saw you guys,
就估计自己被陷害了 所以才跑的
I figured I was being set up, so I bounced.
为什么要用受害人的家庭地址
Why use the victim's home address?
这样我才能运来外套
It was the only way I could ship in the coats.
是给我住的流浪汉庇护所的
They're for the homeless shelter where I live.
请相信我 达林影响到了我
Please believe me when I tell you Darrin inspired me.
他给我的那些钱
So the money he gave me,
我尽可能地给了更多的人
I passed out to as many people as I could,
基本都是像我这样的流浪汉
Mostly homeless folks like myself.
刷信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的东西都是给庇护所的
And the credit-card purchases were for random shelters.
杰伊依然要为谋杀案负责
The murder still falls on Jay.
但是用点技巧
But with a little finessing,
我们也许能降低到过失杀人罪
we might be able to bump it down to manslaughter.
如果他真的是因谋杀而死
If he was murdered at all.
-比这样 罗西 -哪样
- Don't do it, Rosie. - What?
用罗西特定的眼光看这件事
Look at this through those Rosie-colored lenses.
很难不这样 警监
Well, it's kind of hard not to, cap.
那是个很棒的故事
That was a great story.
不是每个故事都有好的结局
Well, not every story has a happy ending.
你看过《小鹿斑比》吗
You ever see "Bambi"?
的确
True.
但可能这和他的鞭击损伤根本没关系
But it's possible it's not even linked to his whiplash injury.
我回去再看一次
I'm headed back to take a second look.
你有空了吗
Hey, you free for a little?
赞成理由
Pros.
火花
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表