剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
I think it's time.
你没必要离开的
Well, you don't have to leave.
凯西 你是我认识最久的朋友
Cassie, you're my oldest friend.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我需要开始往前看了
I need to start looking forward.
你要永远记住
Well, just always, always know
如果你需要的话 有一个朋友在迈阿密等你
that you have a friend in Miami if you ever need one.
好的
Yeah.
有一对朋友
A couple of friends.
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma?
有人吗
Hello?
她不在家
Hmm. She's not here.
你好
Hello?
我打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting something?
没有 没有 出什么事了吗
No, no, no, no. Is everything okay?
听着 我知道我们现在的处境都有些困难
Look, I know we're both in a tough spot right now,
如果我们还是这样单打独斗的话
and if we keep trying to get by on our own like this,
我们可能都会溺水而死
we both might drown.
我想我们合力会更好
I think we're better together.
宝贝 我想没问题
Mami, I think we can be.
我们两个人 一小时后恩里克餐厅见
You, me, Enrique's, one hour.
好的 到时候见
Yes, okay, I'll see you there.
再见
Adios.
我要走了
Ay. I have to go.
我和女儿有个约会
I have a date with my daughter.
如果维拉发现我们的事...
You know, if Villa finds out about us...
我就死定了
I'm a dead man.
绝对的
Yeah.
一颗豆子
A bean.
听着 不要太过自责
Look, don't beat yourself up.
来吧 嘲笑我吧
Go ahead, gloat.
不 重要的是我们抓到了凶手
No, the important thing is that we caught the killer.
你来就是要跟我说这些
You came out here to tell me that?
不 我想要知道
No, I need to know.
病理学家之间的交流
Pathologist to pathologist,
你怎么知道受害者在上网赌博的
how'd you know the victims were online gambling?
我知道你不是从尸检中知道的
I know you didn't get it from the autopsy.
你记得船上那张报纸吗
You remember the newspaper on the boat?
它打开在体育版
It was open to the sports page.
有一篇伤病名单
It was the injury report.
球迷会在比赛当天看报纸
Fans look at that on game day.
赌博的人会在比赛前一天看
People betting look the day before.
说实话 我当时孤注一掷
Honestly, man, it was a hail Mary.
我知道我在和迈阿密最厉害的比赛
I knew I was going up against Miami's number-one,
而我需要大胜一场 所以...
and I needed to win big, so...
做得漂亮
Well-played.
还不够漂亮
Yeah, well, not well enough
不然我就不会要开着这辆车出城了
or I wouldn't be rolling this thing out of town.
那你在湾岬的实验室怎么办
What about your lab back in Bay Point?
没有什么实验室
It doesn't exist.
我唯一的实验室
Yeah, the only lab I got
就是我坐着的这个
is the one I'm sitting in right now.
它还兼任我的住处 所以这...
It also doubles as my crash pad, so that's...
这很酷
That's pretty cool.
你的房♥子能收到违章停车罚款单时
You know you're living the good life when your house
你知道你过着很好的生活
can get a parking ticket.
而我有很多张
I've got a lot of them.
我想要是再来一张 我就要被赶走了
I think if I get one more, I get the boot.
为什么选择病理学呢
So why pathology?
为什么不做活人的医生
Why not work on the living?
你想知道我学到的第一个医学术语吗
You want to know the first medical word I ever learned?
心肌梗塞
Myocardial infarction.
我当时十二岁
I was 12 years old,
我父母本来要在训练结束后接我回家
and my parents were supposed to pick me up from practice.
结果爸妈没来 警♥察♥来了
And a cop showed up instead.
他告诉我 我爸爸开车时心脏病犯了
He told me my dad had a heart attack at the wheel
撞上了迎面而来的车子
and swerved into oncoming traffic.
他们没要我去辨认尸体 但是...
They didn't need me to I.D. the bodies, but...
我想去
I wanted to.
想确定那是真的
To know that it was real.
对
Yeah.
我一直找警♥察♥要验尸报告
When the police finally got tired
他们被问烦了
of me asking for the coroner's report,
终于给了我一份
they gave me a copy.
我从头读到尾
I read the thing front to back
查了每一个我不认识的单词
and looked up every word I didn't understand.
我到现在还能背得出来
I still know the thing by heart.
死亡有其自己的语言 罗西
Death has its own language, Rosie.
而我想说这种语言
And I wanted to be able to speak it.
所以 你觉得...
So, you think, uh...
你觉得维拉警探
You think Detective Villa will
会在违章停车上放我一马吗
cut me some slack with these parking tickets?
不可能 绝对不会
Uh, nope, definitely not.
但我能帮你个更好的忙
But I can do you one better.
你很有天赋
You're very talented.
你需要一个真正的实验室 魔力之城那样的
You need a real lab, like Magic City.
来为我工作吧
Come work for me.
拜托 兄弟 我永远也没法像你那样
Come on, man. I'll never be like you.
不 也许不会
No, maybe not,
但你值得做一份你热爱的工作
but you deserve to do something that you love.
你答应吗
What do you say?
我想米西又卷土重来了
I say Mosie is back in business!
再用一次那个词 我就解雇你
Don't ever use that word again or you're fired.
好的 没问题 没问题
Okay, all right, all right, all right.
行 行
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
那是...
Is that...
没错 就是它 你想见见它吗
Yeah, that's him! You want to meet him?
-它叫查理 -不 不
- He's name is Charlie. - No, no.
-你确定吗 -不见
- You sure? - No.
我能不能也登上广♥告♥牌
Hey, can I be on the billboards?
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
不能上广♥告♥牌
No billboards.
是查理的声音
It's Charlie.
私家法医
私家法医
第一季 第十八集
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表