剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表
我把负责谋杀案的人
I'm getting so much heat
派去调查一桩人口失踪案 真是压力好大
for putting homicide guys on a missing-persons case.
如果你不想说的话
Uh, if -- if you don't want to talk,
我就回去接着看《寂静之欲》了
I'm gonna go back to "Pasion en silencio."
看得我莫名地上瘾啊
It's -- it's annoyingly addictive.
抱歉 其实是关于凯特的丈夫
Sorry about that. It's...Kat's husband.
他想赢回她的心
He's trying to win her back,
听她说 只是她丈夫单方面重燃爱火而已
and supposedly, his renewed feelings for her are unrequited.
你为什么不相信她
And why don't you believe her?
我问她 如果没有我的话
Well, I asked her if she'd be reconciling with him
她会不会跟他复合
if I wasn't around.
她说会吗
Did she say yes?
没说不会
She didn't say no.
放手不是件易事 罗西
Letting go is hard, Rosie.
只能慢慢来
Just takes time.
所以 你还在做那个啊
So, you still got it going on.
-你们好啊 -妈妈
- Hello! - Ma.
你这是干什么呢
Hey, w-w-what are you doing?
跟你们一样啊 亲爱的
Same thing you are, mija.
我们才不是像你们那样呢
That is not what we're doing.
或许你们也该像我们只有 因为 天呐
Well, maybe you should be because, oh, my God!
我完全明白你之前跟我说的了
I totally get what we were talking about.
高大
Tall...
英俊
Handsome...
迷人的笑容
Gorgeous smile.
上帝啊 真是个巧克力甜心
Ay dios mio, chocolate delight.
你一定就是罗西本人了 不用怀疑
You are definitely the real Rosie, without a doubt.
-很高兴见到您 -我也很高兴见到
- It's a pleasure to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
巧克力甜心 你是这么形容我的吗
"chocolate delight" -- that what you said about me?
没有 我没有 我绝不会说这种话的
I -- no, I did not. Well -- I would never.
但你一定说了什么
But you must've said something
才激发出了巧克力甜心这个词
that sparked chocolate delight.
我才没有激发什么东西
Well, I didn't spark anything.
黛西
Uh, Daisie?
-什么 -我怎么办
- Ay. - So?
在说激发灵感的事呢
Talking about spark.
你先去拿一瓶白葡萄酒
Go and get me a bottle of white wine
-然后在房♥间等我 -好的
- and meet me in the back room. - Okay.
好吗 去吧小狗狗
Okay? Go on, puppy.
小狗都得训练
Puppies need training.
妈妈 你认真的吗
Ma, really?
罗西 你今天会留下来吗
So, Rosie, you're gonna stay?
那个 我是很乐意的
Yeah, well, you know, I would -- I would love to,
但真的有事得走了
but I really should get going.
好吧
Okay.
-疼 -姑娘
- Ow! - Chica!
拍我♥干♥什么
What was that for?!
我把你养得这么好
I raised you better
不是让你把这样的优质男人从你身边放走的
than to let a fine-ass man like that get away.
那你也不用打我啊
You didn't have to hit me!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
看这里 各位 请退后
Hey, look at this! Guys, just stay back!
妈 妈 发生什么了
Ma? Ma, what's going on?
你不知道吗 怎么了
You don't know? Qué pasa?
你就待在里面
Hey, stay right here.
不要 等等我
No, wait a minute!
待在那 别出来
Stay, stay, stay!
警♥察♥ 退后
Police! Back up!
退后 退后 退后
Back up, back up, back up!
老天 这是具真的尸体
Oh, my God. This is a real body.
是珍妮弗·李
It's Jennifer Lee.
死亡时间 72小时前
Time of death -- 72 hours ago.
看到屠刀了
Note the butcher knives.
对 但是没有可见的伤口
Yeah, but no visible lacerations.
凶手传递的另一个信息
It's another message.
他这是因为我之前说的话而报复我
My words coming back to haunt me.
凶手想告诉我 他不是一个屠夫
The killer's trying to tell me he's not a butcher.
他是个艺术家
He's an artist.
珍妮弗已经死了
Jennifer was dead
在你当着媒体的面说出那些话之前
way before you made that statement to the press.
无论怎样 这件事都会发生的
This would've happened no matter what.
凶手尾随我来到这 我把他带到了你家门前
Killer followed me here. I brought him to your door.
罗西 别这样 别这么说
Oh, Rosie, come on, don't do that.
美女 美女 昨天晚上
Bonita, bonita, last night,
我看到有辆车停在奇怪的地方 还开着车灯
I saw a car parked in a weird spot with the lights on.
-有可能是线索吗 -你能仔细描述一下吗
- Could be something, yeah? - Can you describe it?
-能 -那好 先这样
- Yeah. - Okay, you know what?
我先带她回局里 看看能不能画出嫌疑人
I'm gonna take her to the station, see if we can get a sketch.
-走吧 -维拉 等等
- Let's go. - Villa, wait.
紫罗兰
Purple flower.
代表尊敬
Represents respect.
舌头被割下来了
Tongue has been cut off.
上面写着什么
What is that?
"真♥相♥的滋味"
"The taste of truth."
可能詹妮弗说的话把凶手惹火了 或者...
Either Jennifer really said something to piss the killer off or...
是我说的话
I did.
连环杀手案还没解决
Stuffing wedding invitations
却在这填婚礼请柬
during a serial-killer case --
感觉怪怪的 对吧
Kind of weird, right?
是有点不合时宜
It is kind of funky.
也许我们应该先放一放
Maybe we should put a pin in this.
不 婚礼照常计划
No, we continue with our wedding plans.
从现在起 这么做的意义是
From now on, working this case means
不要让案子来主导我们的生活
that we don't let it take over our lives.
听听 这位女士发话了
Okay, missy has spoken,
那咱们就放开去做吧
so we embrace the funkiness.
说到不合时宜...
Speaking of funky...
...伊兹考夫
...Izikoff?
你邀请你父母了
You invited your parents?
-什么 我没邀请 -是我请的
- What? No, I didn't. - I did.
婚礼能拉近人与人之间的距离
Weddings have a way of bringing people together.
我不希望你回顾过去的时候
I just don't want you to look back
悔恨当初他们没来参加婚礼
and regret that they weren't there.
是啊 但我不知道哪个更糟些...
Yeah, but I don't know what would be worse --
压根收不到回复
Not getting an RSVP back
还是收到回复说他们不会来
or getting a response that they're not coming, you know?
好了
Yeah.
我没事
Mm, I'm good.
真没事
Yeah. I'm good.
就这样吧
That's it.
够了 到此为止
Enough. Enough is enough.
等等 你要去哪儿
Hold up. Oh, oh, oh, where are you going?
我该和伊兹考夫小姐
Uh, it's time for me and Mrs. Izikoff
谈谈心 "聆听上帝"去了
to have a, uh, "Come to jesus" talk.
皮皮 亲爱的 我知道你的出发点是好的
Pippy, honey, I know that your heart is in the right place,
但你要停下来想一想
but please take a moment to think.
你生气了
You're angry.
不要带着怒气去聆听上帝
And nobody should come to Jesus angry.
喂 罗西 怎么了
Hey, Rosie. What's up?
等等 发生什么事了
Wait, what happened?
好的 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
他们在码头发现了珍妮弗·李的尸体
They found Jennifer lee's body on the docks.
尸体正在运来的路上
Body's on its way.
但愿能通过素描图找到突破
Hopefully, we get something off the sketch.
否则就只能指望抓住黑客了
Otherwise, our best bet is to catch the hacker.
她来干什么 她是联调局的
Why -- why is she here? She's FBI.
-咱们的绘图师哪去了 -德夫辞职了
- Where's my sketch guy? - Dev quit.
他带着猫搬回俄勒冈了
He moved back to Oregon with his cats.
这家伙肯定会把这事告诉她联调局的朋友
This one will tattle to all her little FBI friends.
紧接着 屋子里就全是联调局的人了
Next thing you know, this whole place will be infested with them.
剧集 | 私家法医(2015) | 导航列表